[Q] Secure boot, 4.4.2 & recovery

Search This thread

Superdrac

Sep 22, 2012
Hello everybody, i made some search on the forum but i didn't find the answer to my question, so i ask it here.

I'm actually on 4.4.2 stock rom, i'm rooted (it's not a pre-rooted 4.4.2 but i rooted it after with some weirds methods) anyway, i don't have recovery and when i try to access it i get a secure boot error, it's ok because i can boot on the desktop..

I want to know how can i get a 4.4.2 version rooted & with a recovery mode like twrp. Does i need to install a 4.4.2 stock pre-rooted with the recovery mode pre-installed ? If yes, how can i do this ?

I also received an lg update on my phone and at the send of the installations i got this message "Your device seems to be rooted, you can't update it".

Thank your for the help

6ril1

Jan 23, 2010
Bordeaux
Hello everybody, i made some search on the forum but i didn't find the answer to my question, so i ask it here.

I'm actually on 4.4.2 stock rom, i'm rooted (it's not a pre-rooted 4.4.2 but i rooted it after with some weirds methods) anyway, i don't have recovery and when i try to access it i get a secure boot error, it's ok because i can boot on the desktop..

I want to know how can i get a 4.4.2 version rooted & with a recovery mode like twrp. Does i need to install a 4.4.2 stock pre-rooted with the recovery mode pre-installed ? If yes, how can i do this ?

I also received an lg update on my phone and at the send of the installations i got this message "Your device seems to be rooted, you can't update it".

Thank your for the help
From a rooted 4.4.2 stock:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2715496

XxZombiePikachu

Jul 25, 2013
Florida
Thx !!! Work like a charm !

About the LG Software update, is there any way to make it ?

Once you get the rooted flag while trying a software update the only way to get rid of it is by goofing back yo stock, also now that you have custom recovery if you try to it you will bootloop/soft brick

Sent from LG-G2 D800 on AEONFLEX 4.4.2

Superdrac

Sep 22, 2012
Once you get the rooted flag while trying a software update the only way to get rid of it is by goofing back yo stock, also now that you have custom recovery if you try to it you will bootloop/soft brick

Sent from LG-G2 D800 on AEONFLEX 4.4.2

I saw your message a little bit to late unfortunatly... I was stuck on recovery.. It's ok now (thanks to the dd cmd)