(UNOFFICIAL) Sewer's MODs a.k.a "Gin2JellyBean 1.9.9 Extended -RC1-"[2.3.7] + Addons

Search This thread

sewer56lol

ok when will this be released?

I messed up a second ago without a backup but I was able to recover.

Real release date I don't know but expect any time tomorrow or next week.

Edit : Anyway I've only been doing changes in /data so I restored an earlier state and fixed it with files I backed up from current. This gave no bugs. Also I found out how to Remove all activity after me such as texts (last version was a fail because there was 1 left behind in log)

Sent from my R800i using xda app-developers app

Last edited:
Reactions: ILikeTheWayYouMove2

sewer56lol

NXT2JB Remastered Beta Rom (Next Update - Should be Stable) :

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B1ETt4ABW8QzQlJxRTFPTXNSOEE

Edit :

- Before First Boot - (Not Necessary but prevents bugs if there will be any)

1. Format Cache in CWM
2. When you boot let the phone idle for 1 minute as it needs to create Dalvik-Cache and Cache e.t.c then reboot and you're fine after that on.

Get My Wallpaper (From Beta Screenshots) Here :
http://i.imgur.com/p6wWN.jpg

Last edited:

sewer56lol

Speaking randomly I wonder why nobody noticed this.
I said this about back in the first version of the Rom.

You can use Sdojoin's Lockscreen Music for Gin2Jb.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1354483222311.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354483222311.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 94

smokerman

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 15, 2012
Esposende
smokermanxda.blogspot.pt
OnePlus 8
I tested and everything worked perfectly just not alot of ram free

Good Rom its just a modded nxt Rom :)

yes its working now..i just did a full wipe,wipe cache and wipe delvik cache..and i reinstall it..all working fine now..just noticed the same thing about ram..sometimes rom freezes..gonna try removing acid sound,dolby ,quickpic( i use it but it gives me error..so i install manually after) and gtalk..lets see how it works.:p

Last edited:

ILikeTheWayYouMove2

Oct 24, 2012
Oh quickpic didn't work just kept booting me out and FIFA 12 didn't work either said authentication failed even though It works on all other Roms :/

sewer56lol

yes its working now..i just did a full wipe,wipe cache and wipe delvik cache..and i reinstall it..all working fine now..just noticed the same thing about ram..sometimes rom freezes..gonna try removing acid sound,dolby ,quickpic( i use it but it gives me error..so i install manually after) and gtalk..lets see how it works.:p

Flash Directly upon Firmware .58 Enhanced v2
Without booting into it if possible (not necessary)
Clearing /cache partition and dalvik cache was in the post in which I released the beta in, it was in the instructions.

sewer56lol

Oh quickpic didn't work just kept booting me out and FIFA 12 didn't work either said authentication failed even though It works on all other Roms :/

FIFA 12? Interesting I don't have a backup for it and see what I can do.
And QuickPic indeed does not work.

I knew some stuff could have been incomplete or broken because of when I messed up so that's why it's still a beta after all.

sewer56lol

Bug List (Remastered Beta) :

- QuickPic Immediately Closes
- Wrong Flash Player Installed (ICS Version - Does not work
- Error when Downloading a apk from Play Store. (This is a comeback of the old Google Talk error in a different manner - solution is the same just clear data for google services framework)
- Rom Toolbox sometimes fails to do root actions. ( Rom toolbox has a stubborn behaviour where it has been given root once it won't ask for it again, this is kind of stupid especially when you switch from superuser to supersu or vice versa, just clear data under applications for it in settings)

sewer56lol

Freezing, if you use stock kernel I might have an idea for what is the issue inside.
However you use Lupus/DoomKernel then you messed up something.

Note instructions for install are different than older versions, read back in the thread.

sewer56lol

Oh actually Fifa12 you mentioned I just think have you tried to move the app to SD or vice versa (and clear data in settings>applications)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    (UNOFFICIAL) Sewer's MODs a.k.a "Gin2JellyBean 1.9.9 Extended -RC1-"[2.3.7] + Addons

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CDUwcku.png

Please give support by using this as your signature

HTML:
    [url=http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1934281][img]http://i.imgur.com/CDUwcku.png[/img][/url]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Rom works for Locked and Unlocked Bootloaders!
    This Rom is Multiboot-Aware

Introduction
    Welcome to Gin2JellyBean Extended

The aim of this project is to extend the capabilities and functionalities of the popular rom Gin2Jellybean
    Here you will find an enhanced version of the rom with good addons suitable for everyone

This will help you make a customized rom.
    With lots of Addons you can now expand your "naked" base of Gin2Jellybean to your own customization and liking which is the main purpose of this thread.

The ROM releases is more or less my enhanced/custom version although all credit for original ROM goes to vokal1992
    Some things here will eventually merge into Gin2Jellybean Official but this is an expansion to fit one's own liking.

Credits

Vokal1992
    KrisDee
    Chainfire
    Google
    Sony
    Sdojoin
    Jjkkyu
    w4lkm4n
    CosmicDan
    Team AC!D
    CyberScopes

Gin2JellyBean 1.9.9 Extended -RC1-

Features

BASE

xLOUD
    Rooted
    Deodexed
    ClockWorkMod
    Performance Tweaks
    Ram Tweaks
    Kernel Tweaks
    Network and 3G Tweaks
    Jellybean Icons
    Jellybean Layouts
    Jellybean Status Bar
    Jellybean Widgets
    Xperia T Keyboard
    Mobile Bravia Engine
    Swipe-to-Remove Notifications
    Multi-Boot Aware
    Compatible with CWM
    Compatible with TWRP
    Compatible with DoomLord Kernel
    Compatible with Turbo Kernel
    Compatible with Lupus GB Kernel
    Compatible with Lupus Stock ICS/GB Kernel
    Compatible with AdrenoBooster

EXTENDED

Volume2SkipTracks
    Apollo Music Player
    AC!D Sound Mod v7
    Modded Theme Selector

ADDONS
    Center Clock
    Walkman
    Widget Pack

Changelog

Code:
    Changelog :

[U]1.9.9 Extended -RC1-[/U]

- Added Volume2SkipTracks
    - Added Apollo Music Player
    - Updated AC!D Sound Mod v5 to AC!D Sound Mod v7
    - Removed Walkman/Stock Player
    - Reduced Size 111mb>99mb

Same as Last Version :
    - Added Theme Chooser Mod (Same as last version)

Instructions

Instructions For Unlocked Bootloader:

1- Download [Firmware] [GSM] R800i 4.0.2.A.0.58 EnhancedV2.

http://www.mediafire.com/?s93d99wisca54es

1b- Download R800i_4.0.2.A.0.62_PhoenixVendor (If you plan on using Turbo Kernel)

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B3UZttldr317Zm4xRnQ2WkRFbHM

2 - Flash it using Flashtool.

3 - Enter Recovery.

4 - Download Gin2JellyBean Extended And Flash it with ClockWorkMod.

5 - Reboot and allow cache/dalvik to build up.

5b - If you are using this with Turbo Kernel not in the internal partition the first boot will a long time (Be Patient)

6 - Reboot a second time and Enjoy!

Instructions For Locked Bootloader:

1- Download [Firmware] [GSM] R800i 4.0.2.A.0.58 EnhancedV2.

http://www.mediafire.com/?s93d99wisca54es

2 - Flash it using Flashtool.

3 - Root it using Flashtool.

4 - Install X-Parts.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1437840

5 - Enter Recovery.

6 - Download Gin2JellyBean Extended And Flash it with ClockWorkMod.

7 - Reboot and allow Dalvik/Cache to build up.

8 - Reboot a second time and Enjoy!

Downloads

Addons

Frequently Asked Questions
    1. Where can I get Adobe Flash Player?

Get it from Adobe's flash player repository. Or you can simply go here. http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html

2 .Are all zips multi boot-aware?

Yes

(This section will be updated each time someone asks a question that may be important to note)

Screenshots
    To Be added

OLD THREAD

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=39862526#post39862526
    Re: [ROM] -Remastered- [GSM] NXT2JB - ALL Bootloaders [2.3.7]

In addition to lack of Notification Bar, when someone calls me, nothing shows up (ringtone rings). I have to manually launch Phone.apk to see who calls me and Answer/Reject sliders.

That sounds interesting, I assume the cause for it is the same.

But hey my exams are over so ill be updating pretty soon.

My father needs my phone though for 2-3 days so ill wait but ill be preparing an update zip script without a phone.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
    Thanks, you revived this thread too :D
    Just as I got my play back from repair last week.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
    Re: [ROM] -Remastered- [GSM] NXT2JB - ALL Bootloaders [2.3.7]

Anyone want a short video clip of new version?

The only changelog or next version

- Probably the quickeat rom becomes yet quicker

- Stability improvements, veraion based on stock.

- This time will be released as update zip, rom was cleaned up and ia no longer a 2.3.7 and 2.3.4 compilation, instead it is all 2.3.4. This means you can factory reset/clean data/data without any problems.

Edit : Forgot to mention I updated AC!D Sound Mod to new version. However I still need permission to redistribute it.

please fix mediafire link for test version :(
    they are same both test version and update 1, please fix it