[ROM][Dumped] AT&T Tilt2 Stock 1.59.502.3 WWE [Reconstructed]

Search This thread

Jola66

Oct 8, 2009
Thanks. Not too concerned about the Radio if it isnt hard to Flash. Is it true you have to do a SIM Unlock to flash a Radio? I looked at the top of the Radio Thread and it doesnt mention it.

What Radio will any of you ATT users who Flash this, use?

Ut0p1a

Aug 22, 2009
Screen Shots

Please post screens for rom..thanks

Last edited:

Jola66

Oct 8, 2009
Anyone try this? If so, and you have ATT, what Radio will you be using? Also, can someone confirm if a SIM Unlock is required to flash a Radio

moderateinny

Feb 25, 2007
Thanks Eras2r! It worked for me too.

Now if I could only get the Topaz 4.48.25.20 radio loaded up - in theory the rilphone.dll is already on the AT&T ROM so it should work.

I have HardSPL and unlocked sim. Yet, the Topaz radio will not load for me. Any ideas how to get it to load?

pinoymutt

Nov 7, 2008
SoCal
Thanks Eras2r! It worked for me too.

Now if I could only get the Topaz 4.48.25.20 radio loaded up - in theory the rilphone.dll is already on the AT&T ROM so it should work.

I have HardSPL and unlocked sim. Yet, the Topaz radio will not load for me. Any ideas how to get it to load?

Not SIM unlocked, it has to be SECURITY unlocked if you want to flash a non-Rhodium radio. If you want a Rhodium radio, only HardSPL is needed.

Check this thread for more info on how to security unlock - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=555339

moderateinny

Feb 25, 2007
Not SIM unlocked, it has to be SECURITY unlocked if you want to flash a non-Rhodium radio. If you want a Rhodium radio, only HardSPL is needed.

Check this thread for more info on how to security unlock - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=555339

I am SECURITY unlocked - I've done the HardSPL thing and can load ROMs, Radios, etc. without a problem. I am also sim unlocked, but I guess that isn't required.

I still cannot load the Topaz radio on to my Tilt 2 though.

Neutron1998

Jul 7, 2007
Any word on if/when the splashscreen upon bootup will be included or if you can go back to the stock SPL?

doctajay

Jun 18, 2005
this build is very stable (i installed it on my tilt 2). Wierd thing tho is that the HTC Youtube app is missing.

hdbueller

Retired Forum Mod
I am SECURITY unlocked - I've done the HardSPL thing and can load ROMs, Radios, etc. without a problem. I am also sim unlocked, but I guess that isn't required.

....so you purchased the complete unlocker package from olipro WITH the security unlock included?? If not, you may not be security unlocked. When in bootloader mode, does it say "security unlocked" on top of the screen?
Later..........

pinoymutt

Nov 7, 2008
SoCal

Security unlock, SIM unlock, and HardSPL are 3 different things. Unless you purchased the complete package from Olipro as mentioned in the thread (or were given a code directly), you won't be able to flash a radio from a different model of phone.

SIM unlock = use of SIMs other than the carrier locked ones
HardSPL = use of other ROMs, as well as other Rhodium-SPECIFIC radios
Security unlock = use of radios from other phone models (such as Topaz)

mutantblack

Sep 22, 2006
Tornados City
Thanks so much OP

still cannot get the whole package with rom radio huh? I guess I will wait longer. Too itchy to try different rom. ahhhh