Htc Desire HD bricked

Search This thread

mugen451

May 24, 2014
Hi everyone,
i have my htc desire hd bricked, after try to root and S-OFF it.
i have this on my screen
ACE PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-0.85.0024
MICROP-0438
RADIO26.09.04.11_M2
eMMC-BOOT
Apr 12 2011,00:55:45
but if i try to do every thing like install a new ROM by the recovery appear on the display the image of phone with a red trinagle and exlamation mark. Even if i try to do the factory reset, the device do nothing... remain on the main screen with the HTC green logo on the white background. I try to erase the boot,system, userdata and cache with fastbooteraser, but it give me error... what do i have to do to ubrick my phone? I read this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1646178 but the solution was sent by PM to the user. Can someone send me it?
Thanks for the helpfullness
Cristian

hacktrix2006

Jan 15, 2011
When you said that fastboot gave you an error what was the error OP.

Does fastboot hang at all after issuing a command ?

I can help if you want i have unbricked 2 DHD's thus far.

mugen451

May 24, 2014
When you said that fastboot gave you an error what was the error OP.

Does fastboot hang at all after issuing a command ?

I can help if you want i have unbricked 2 DHD's thus far.

thanks for help! So the situation is:
The fastboot works well, the recovery doesn't work, because when i click on it on the screen appear the image of the phone with a red triangle.
This is what appear on screen in HBOOT mode:
*** LOCKED (OOW) ***
ACE PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-2.00.0029
MICROP-0438
RADIO-26.03.02.26_M
eMMC-boot
Dec 22 2011,14:28:19

from PC i can send command by fastboot cmdlet on phone. I try to install RUU 1.32.x.x.x putting it on sd card but renamed in PD98IMG but the device says that the Main version is older and doesn't do the update.
What i have to do?
Still thanks for the help!

Cristian

hacktrix2006

Jan 15, 2011
thanks for help! So the situation is:
The fastboot works well, the recovery doesn't work, because when i click on it on the screen appear the image of the phone with a red triangle.
This is what appear on screen in HBOOT mode:
*** LOCKED (OOW) ***
ACE PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-2.00.0029
MICROP-0438
RADIO-26.03.02.26_M
eMMC-boot
Dec 22 2011,14:28:19

from PC i can send command by fastboot cmdlet on phone. I try to install RUU 1.32.x.x.x putting it on sd card but renamed in PD98IMG but the device says that the Main version is older and doesn't do the update.
What i have to do?
Still thanks for the help!

Cristian

Is your bootloader unlocked??

hacktrix2006

Jan 15, 2011
there is this *** LOCKED (OOW) *** with rose background

Right OK, So you need to Unlock your bootloader with http://www.htcdev.com/ follow the instructions on that site.

Once you have unlocked it the unlock file keep as you need to lock the bootloader again to flash the rru after.

I have instructions on how to do it S-Off with the files if you PM me i can give you a link!

Reactions: pavosv

Top Liked Posts