[MOD] Call Recording libs for Stock GB ROMs

Search This thread

goateye

Jun 22, 2010
Call Recorder Total Recall from Killer Mobile, version 1.8.3, paid version
Running 2.3.4 JBoogie3 Blurry Ginger 2.0
System version 45.0.10.MB526.Retail.en.GB

In TR I am using recording strategy C

Everything works just fine. No beeps, clear sound on both ways as well as with Bluetooth headset :)

Super!!

mick711

Dec 30, 2010
Joncy
If you would like enable call recorder on CM7 just use libaudio.so not the two other files .

I just compile CM7 with and withouth call recorder and it's the only files who change .

So enjoy and if anyone can make a zip files for recovery thanks ;)

And i think work on MIUI

Last edited:
Reactions: losdrivare

labsin

Apr 17, 2011
Antwerp
Redmi 9 Power
If you would like enable call recorder on CM7 just use libaudio.so not the two other files .

I just compile CM7 with and withouth call recorder and it's the only files who change .

And i think work on MIUI

If the libaudio.so file is just the same as in the previous package, just delete the other 2 files and it works. The script simply copy's all the files in system to /system on phone. Attached the zip. Could anyone please try it. I tried it but I think i have the speakerphone bug. Need to return it to factory. Although i tried it with loudspeaker and it works.

Attachments

• call_rec_libs_CM7.zip
    245.6 KB · Views: 1,853

shorty66

Mar 24, 2006
If the libaudio.so file is just the same as in the previous package, just delete the other 2 files and it works. The script simply copy's all the files in system to /system on phone. Attached the zip. Could anyone please try it. I tried it but I think i have the speakerphone bug. Need to return it to factory. Although i tried it with loudspeaker and it works.

Just tested with a freshly installed Cm rc1.5 and it works perfectly. No beeps, both lines recorded. Thanks!
This should be merged into cm7

zenosteam

Jan 18, 2011
oran
I didn't changed anything.
I only downloaded many chinese roms for defy and ms2.
So I tested the libs from that roms to find a set of working libs.
That's all.

Sent from my Defy using Tapatalk.
please can you post me some link from chinese forum i am in galaxy s user i use cm7 rom and i am searchin for this for along time

Last edited:

labsin

Apr 17, 2011
Antwerp
Redmi 9 Power
please can you post me some link from chinese forum i am in galaxy s user i use cm7 rom and i am searchin for this for along time

He just copied the lib files from the Chinese Rom's because they have call recording enabled by default. These are specific for Defy.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=966537
Here you find a list of (maybe almost) all Rom's. The Chinese one's have call recording enabled. In the linked treats you can normally find a nand-backup. If you want to check out files thats maybe easier.

Reactions: nosklo

zenosteam

Jan 18, 2011
oran
He just copied the lib files from the Chinese Rom's because they have call recording enabled by default. These are specific for Defy.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=966537
Here you find a list of (maybe almost) all Rom's. The Chinese one's have call recording enabled. In the linked treats you can normally find a nand-backup. If you want to check out files thats maybe easier.

thanks a lot mate

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Warning: You must inform the other side the call is being recorded.

1) Install attached files with CWM.
    2) Install your favorite call recorder app.
    3) Enjoy call recording.

Tested:
    Orange GB 134 (ok)
    Orange CB 128 (ok)
    Orange CB 112 (ok)
    MotoGinger 4 (ok)
    MotoGinger 5 (ok)
    MotoGinger Teaser (ok)
    CM7 (won't boot)
    MIUI (won't boot)

And i think work on MIUI

What you changed in libaudioflinger.so ?

The three files from this thread are older, I have the lastest lib file, so that we can realize call recording in CM7 or CM9, and you know, call recording is legally in China, so this three files are from China's ROM Defy+ 2.3.6, they are the lastest, i test it, all things OK

please download this version:
    View attachment auto_recorder_fix.zip
    From China's Defy+ 2.3.6
    I'm using total recall ver1.7.9 full. Worked great, no beep! Try enable dictaphone in your total recall.

Sent from my awesome Moto Defy: Stock Rooted Gingerbread 2.3.3 - XDA Premium

And i think work on MIUI