[ROM ICS SEMC] MIUI 2.5.11 (New BETA KERNEL)

Search This thread

sirkay

Mar 24, 2011
KL
flash any working kernel first. install setcpu/nofrillcpu. set cpufreq 1ghz max, apply on boot. power off, then flash my kernel.

seems your cant handle high freq

Sent from my ST18i using xda premium

Rechargelegend

May 21, 2010
This is strange nothing works. I have tried every kernel and wiped before and after flashing this rom and still bootloops. I have flashed several kernels and roms before and never had this problem.

Haun

Apr 25, 2012
very nice rom, many little bugfixes, nice keyboard :) :) I am very glad with it!!! By the way, changing the themes always without font, another miui roms are asking for restart to changing the font, this cant handle other fonts, but it doesn't matter :)

very nice rom THANKS!!!

to bootloops problem, have you tried starting without sdcard? maybe there is the problem?

Haun

Apr 25, 2012
maybe you start recovery via Fastboot.exe (flashtool command line) with recoveryray.img (CWM 5.4....) and flash everything

sometimes this helps me, instead of using the cwm from kernel

Azzbreaker

Feb 19, 2012
Iri ... perfect ROM, better than we had before and much more faster and i like what here is no beats audio and other crap, but one question ... is it possible to fix 2g/3g widget in notifications?

superwoosh

Feb 20, 2012
Does anyone else have problems with the Market app? It starts, shows nothing and then closes in less than a second. This appears to be happening to Gmail too. I have tried wiping dalvik cache and replacing GoogleServicesFramework.apk from .562 firmware but it still doesn't work. ):
On the bright side, UI is very smooth. :D

Last edited:

muz2000

May 29, 2009
very nice rom, many little bugfixes, nice keyboard :) :) I am very glad with it!!! By the way, changing the themes always without font, another miui roms are asking for restart to changing the font, this cant handle other fonts, but it doesn't matter :)

very nice rom THANKS!!!

to bootloops problem, have you tried starting without sdcard? maybe there is the problem?

with uSD card removed, still the bootlooping.. :(

iriijo

Nov 28, 2011
Sorry guys I can't help because the rom is working by me propely (sirkay kernel v6)

Azzbreaker

Feb 19, 2012
u want to say, what 2g/3g button in notifications working for u also? Dont think so T_T

Is it possible to fix that?

iriijo

Nov 28, 2011
Fixed 2g / 3g toggle and fixed miui phone app

PS: For the first use of the phone app you have to make 2-3 test call because by the first time you can get a reconnect from the network :/ I don't know where the bug is :/

Release soon :D

Sry no fix i need more time to analyse this bug

Last edited:
Reactions: funiewski

weedpuff

Dec 30, 2011
If i had a supercharged rom, do I need to unsupercharge it before installing your rom?

thetrisatria

I cannot add my Google account.

i think the bug is in the miui 2.4.27.
try install earlier version and create your google account, then you flash this version over.

@superwoosh >> fyi: if you did fresh install 2.4.27 you might having problem to create google account. thus you can't download in market, open gmail.

Sent from my Xperia Ray using xda premium

Last edited:

gauravcd

Apr 17, 2012
i have been using 2.4.27 all day its very smooth and stable....the battery life is great..:D the only problem that i am having is that chrome beta has again started having to force close just like in the previous version :confused:.....is there a solution to this problem ?
i am using sirkays v6 kernel

JackyJack

Jun 17, 2011
Paris
i have been using 2.4.27 all day its very smooth and stable....the battery life is great..:D the only problem that i am having is that chrome beta has again started having to force close just like in the previous version :confused:.....is there a solution to this problem ?
i am using sirkays v6 kernel

Stock MIUI browser is based on chrome, try using it, it's really smooth but still not as polished as miren based browser on MIUI GB.

MIUI backup app did not install on this release, well, I made some personnal clean up, maybe I cleaned one of its dependencies ?

Reactions: gauravcd

iriijo

Nov 28, 2011
This Rom has a couple bugs. I have not much time to fix all the bugs because I'm a student and I patched miui to .562 so sorry guys.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MIUI v4 ICS
    based on ICS Sony (4.1.A.0.562)

Screenshots

screenshot2012032419371.png
    screenshot2012032419363.png

Download:

Rom: http://www.mediafire.com/?rq81h5dsrp6r4mb

You need baseband 70!!!
    Baseband 70: http://www.mediafire.com/?bt46oal77m99645

Kernel: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1544513

OR

BETA KERNEL: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?94m1od8s6g3zlug
    (by irii-soft (ME :D))

Thanks to: Cyanogenmod, FXP, SEMC, MIUI, sirkay(for his kernel) ...

INFO:
    I am not responsable of any damage that you or you phone will suffer by using this rom !!!
    Use at own risk!!!

Changelog for comming version:
    *Better irii-soft Extras
    *New Kernel
    *Better performance
    *Theme fix

VERSION:2.5.11:
    I will release a update soon with theme fix, ic in settings, ... WITH many extra features :)

Sent from my ST18i using XDA
    Patch uploaded!
    Changlelog:
    -WIFI fix
    -Theme fix (Init.d kernel realted)
    -Xperia Keyboard

Enjoy
    Update released :D

Enjoy :D
    OK guys changlog for today:
    -Using MIUI .562 source
    -MIUI Phone