[Q] Unbricking with microSD card?

Search This thread

sp5mz

Aug 1, 2007
Last night my phone rebooted while listening to music and could not get past the Samsung bootscreen, so I booted up in recovery and tried to format the internal storage and load a new rom on it. The formatting process was unsuccessful so I tried to recover my phone with the PIT file method using ODIN. Loaded PIT file into ODIN, did tick the repartition option. Because it was showing 20 minutes the same screen 'do not turn off target' I decided to took off the USB cable and since then my note died; it doesn't power up, doesn't get into download mode, doesn't charge etc.

I saw a method to recover a bricked galaxy s3 using a microSD card at: http://androidforums.com/boost-mobi...7-how-truly-unbrick-your-sgs3-boost-sgs3.html

Can I use this method to recover my phone (will it work on the note too)? Are there any other methods other than JTAG?

sp5mz

Aug 1, 2007
I have 2 batteries none of them does get the device into download mode..

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Free mobile app

nokiamodeln91

Jun 6, 2012
I have 2 batteries none of them does get the device into download mode..

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Free mobile app

Are you sure either of the battery has some charge? May be it's worth trying an external charger..
If there is no download or recovery mode, then you will need to go for jtag or motherboard replacement.