Battery backup on Samsung Galaxy SIII, GT19300

Search This thread

nagaur

Jul 14, 2014
Gurgaon
Dear All

Do you have some suggestions on increasing battery backup on my Samsung Galaxy SIII - GT19300 model. It has become a battery guzzler, and does not last more than 5 - 6 hours after full recharge.

I have done factory reset once, after that it was better for about a week, and then again it is back to the same situation.

Help please. . . Thank you all for your help.

Kind regards,

Naren

jasi275

Oct 1, 2013
Dear All

Do you have some suggestions on increasing battery backup on my Samsung Galaxy SIII - GT19300 model. It has become a battery guzzler, and does not last more than 5 - 6 hours after full recharge.

I have done factory reset once, after that it was better for about a week, and then again it is back to the same situation.

Help please. . . Thank you all for your help.

Kind regards,

Naren
try greenify app and freeze anything you don't need

nagaur

Jul 14, 2014
Gurgaon
A new battery is the best bet

Thank you Foxy,

the phone itself is less than 6 months old, so i do not suspect any issue with battery. Most likely the apps are eating too much of power, I think if i can remove some of the bloated applications from Samsung, that would do the trick. But i am yet to come across the method of removing the Samsung applications.

I would want to try removing all un-necessary applications and see the results.

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards,

Naren

f0xy

Aug 23, 2010
Manchester
Thank you Foxy,

the phone itself is less than 6 months old, so i do not suspect any issue with battery. Most likely the apps are eating too much of power, I think if i can remove some of the bloated applications from Samsung, that would do the trick. But i am yet to come across the method of removing the Samsung applications.

I would want to try removing all un-necessary applications and see the results.

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards,

Naren
They're plenty methods within these threads but you will need root to execute these

jasi275

Oct 1, 2013
Open greenify press the plus + then select the apps then press the tick mark on upper right corner then the apps well hibernate

Last edited:
Reactions: nagaur

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    try greenify app and freeze anything you don't need

Hi Jassi,

How to greenify the apps ? I have no idea, could you help me with this ?

How do you freeze apps which are not in use ?

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards,

Naren
    Open greenify press the plus + then select the apps then press the tick mark on upper right corner then the apps well hibernate