[Tutorial][A.I.O. Rescue & Recovery] My Android Solutions. [Help & Troubleshooting]

Is this Post helpfull? Should it be Sticky?

• Total voters
Search This thread

aqirul2411

Jul 16, 2013
Alor Setar
helppp

hi.. im newbie, my phone m110s, anycall i9000.. my phone was booting to recovery mode.. cannot enter download mode.. cannot boot to rom.. how can i solved this? the phone only go to recovery mode which is cwm v6.0.3.2.. helppp.. btw, i use rom manager before its happen..

xsenman

Apr 9, 2012
Philippines
hi.. im newbie, my phone m110s, anycall i9000.. my phone was booting to recovery mode.. cannot enter download mode.. cannot boot to rom.. how can i solved this? the phone only go to recovery mode which is cwm v6.0.3.2.. helppp.. btw, i use rom manager before its happen..
try use reboot tool from PC to get into download mode (from this thread,) or use USB JIG to get download mode or you can try to use recovery to copy a M110S Jelly Bean ROM to your SD card and flash using the CWM recovery

aqirul2411

Jul 16, 2013
Alor Setar
aww

after reboot, its comes up with a small phone and computer logo.. what is that? how can i flash?

edited : its aliveeee... thanx man...

Last edited:

Audi22

Oct 2, 2012
KitKat

Hello, I'm using a S I 9001 with Android 4.4 KitKat. And I was looking forward to activate Adobe Flash, but there is no possibility to do this.
Has anybody a tip ore trick to activate Flash?

Thanks

xsenman

Apr 9, 2012
Philippines
Hello, I'm using a S I 9001 with Android 4.4 KitKat. And I was looking forward to activate Adobe Flash, but there is no possibility to do this.
Has anybody a tip ore trick to activate Flash?

Thanks
Install this Kitkat compatible Flash Player apk from here. Now you need a flash compatible browser, use Dolphin Browser which works. Install Dolphin , set Flash Player to Always On, restart browser and you are done.

all other Kit kat issues look in FAQ at
pinned.png
[POLL][FAQ][Discussion] Kit Kat 4.4 / CM 11 for Galaxy S [i9000][i9001][M110S]

Audi22

Oct 2, 2012
Install this Kitkat compatible Flash Player apk from here. Now you need a flash compatible browser, use Dolphin Browser which works. Install Dolphin , set Flash Player to Always On, restart browser and you are done.

all other Kit kat issues look in FAQ at
pinned.png
[POLL][FAQ][Discussion] Kit Kat 4.4 / CM 11 for Galaxy S [i9000][i9001][M110S]

Thanks for your quick answer, do this process also works for the app "Schoener Fernsehen"? This app works with Flash.

Last edited:

malik_abuzar

Apr 17, 2014
GT-I9000

Hi there,
I flashed my Samsung Galaxy S !9000 with cyanogenmod 10.2, it worked but soft keys were not working. then I tried again to restore my previously backed up ROM. It gave an error message and when it rebooted, it got stuck in recovery startup logo screen written" Samsung Anycall". Any suggestion to get rid out of this situation. Please help me. I shall be very thankful to you.

xsenman

Apr 9, 2012
Philippines
Hi there,
I flashed my Samsung Galaxy S !9000 with cyanogenmod 10.2, it worked but soft keys were not working. then I tried again to restore my previously backed up ROM. It gave an error message and when it rebooted, it got stuck in recovery startup logo screen written" Samsung Anycall". Any suggestion to get rid out of this situation. Please help me. I shall be very thankful to you.

check your IMEI read this i9000 or M110S scam exposed
if your phone is Samsung Anycall (SHW M110S) Galaxy S use How to Flash and UNBRICK Samsung Anycall Galaxy S ( SHW M110S )
if your phone is Samsung i9000 (International) Galaxy S use
pinned.png
[Tutorial] How to Unbrick, Flash, Downgrade, Root, Update i9000 from Froyo to Kit Kat

LuqmaanMathee

Nov 27, 2013
Cape Town
Hello there. My phone shows up as an i9000 when I check the imei but it shows the same symptoms when upgrading firmware. Like the red text in recovery when using Odin. That happens on GB but not froyo. The storage also doesn't mount in recovery after a while and the phone will eventually boot loop.

Does this mean I have an m110s? And even if it isn't, will I be safe using an m110s stock ROM on it?

Sent from my GT-I8190 using XDA Free mobile app

OroMax

Aug 27, 2014
i need one hand

Ciao,

I have this problem.....
I have make one wrong firmware restore with heimdall....after i have make one format in the recovery mode of the phone....
after I have do another time the firmware restore..... but this time in the right mode....

But I have problem with the phone, sometime is blocked, sometime freeze, sometime restart, sometime the logo when i make the restart have problem.....

Do you have some idea???

I have one GT-N7100 with kit lat 4.4.2

Hope you can understand my spaghetti english

Thanks.

manoj.thapa321

Sep 8, 2014
phone goes directly to android system recovery

After flashing CF-Root-JPH-v1.1, my phone directly goes to the android system recovery. I cannot enter the download mode either :(. Further home button doesn't work, thus i am not being able to choose any option on the screen.Please help. This was the first time i was rooting my phone :(
My phone is Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000 brought from Korea.
BASEBAND VERSION : M110S.WA03.0942.ST
BUILD NUMBER: GINGERBREAD.DXJPE

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [Tutorial][A.I.O. Rescue & Recovery] My Android Solutions. [Help & Troubleshooting]

Welcome to
    My Android Solutions
    for Galaxy Phones
    This is part of [All-in-One Rescue and Recovery] package for Galaxy Phones .
    The others are
    My Android Collections
    My XDA Directory
    My Secure Digital [SD Card] Storage

Be Advised that Most Mobile Phones have their own WIKI page on XDA Forum providing compiled knowledge about that particular phone and using them can provide many details that you may not be aware of, so always do a search first on the Wiki page for your unit.

Whatever you have done or may do with your phone because someone said so, is still your responsibility ...so take your time READ carefully to avoid making mistakes in haste, be calm and recheck the details.​
    Index to Problems and Solutions mentioned below

0) All Problems :- Do the First Step - can solve many problems that you may have

1) Problem:- Cannot enter Download or Recovery Mode

2) Problem:- Cannot connect to PC or Unknown Device, getting Code 43 or any other code or NO response when using USB cable

3) Problem:- Odin gets Stuck on <ID:0/008> Set PIT file. or <ID:0/003> SetupConnection.. or <ID:0/007> Removed!

4) Problem:- i9001 Odin 4.43 gets stuck on amss.mbn download..

5) Problem:- When upgrading to ICS, Stuck on boot screen

6) Problem:- Lost my IMEI or changed on upgrading to JB CM 10

7) Problem:- Don't boot after IMEI restore

8) Problem:- Boot Loops or Stuck on booting or Force close or lags

9) Problem:- E:Can't mount /dev/block/stl10 (invalid Argument)

10) Problem:- E:format_volume: rfs format failed on /dev/block/stl11

11) Problem:- E:failed to mount /sdcard (File exists)

12) Problem:- E:format_volume: rfs format failed on /dev/block/mmcblk0p2

13) Problem:- E: format_volume: rfs format failed on /dev/block/mmcblk0p1. or E: format_volume: rfs format failed on /dev/block/mmcblk0p2

14) Problem:- Internal SD card UNKNOWN or Unavailable

15) Problem:- Corrupt or incorrect ( FAKE) IMEI number. (International Mobile Equipment Identity)

16) Problem:- No Network and Signal ( calls, sms and mobile Internet not working)

17) Problem:- No base Band or Unknown Baseband

18) Problem:- Sim card lock missing

19) Problem:- HW: Not Active

20) Problem:- E: failed to mount /efs (invalid argument) E: check_selective_file:Can´t mount /efs

21) Problem:- E: failed to mount /efs (invalid argument) install_application_for_customer:Can´t mount /efs copy application failed.

22) Problem:- E: failed to mount /efs (invalid argument) E: multi_csc: Can´t mount /efs Multi-csc applied failed.

23) Problem:- E: failed to mount /dev/block/stl3 or E: failed to mount /dev/block/bml3 corrupted

24) Problem:- BOOT Animation Problems

25) Problem:- Phone completely DEAD, Not Charging and NO response, only this SEC S5PC110 TEST B/D

26) Problem:- ClockWorkMod Recovery Giving Status 0 errors

27) Problem:- ClockWorkMod Recovery giving Status 7 errors

28) Problem:- ClockWorkMod Recovery giving E:unknown volume for path

29) Problem:- RAMDUMP MODE, Cause:Force Upload, in Recovery or Download Mode

30) Problem:- ClockWorkMod Recovery giving "back button disabled"

31) Problem:- ClockWorkMod Recovery giving "MD5 Mismatch"

32) Problem:- Other problems a) Broken screen-need data

33) Other solutions to problems by XDA members (scroll to find out)

For any Softwares, Kits, Recovery Packages, Tools and How to Guides, visit My Android Collections
    [0] FIRST STEP for ALL Problems:-

Whenever you have a problem with your Phone, power it down, remove battery, remove SIM card and Ext SD card and press and hold your power button for at least 30 seconds to a min, before reinserting battery and trying any solution
    This alone can solve many problems that you may have , so DO THIS POWERING DOWN AGAIN FOR EVERY ATTEMPT TO FIX YOUR PROBLEM. Most of all make sure you have at least 80% Battery Charge, when attempting to Flash with Odin and 100% with KIES and follow proper Flashing Guide

[1] Problem:- Cannot enter Download or Recovery Mode
    Solution :-If your phone is booting alright but cannot enter download or recovery mode:- You can download Quick Boot app or Hot Boot app from play Store to get recovery mode in an instant and use update.zip from recovery to flash a 14 panel toggle (from SD card) , which will replace your Notification panel with 14 toggle switches including download and Recovery boot up on one click.
    M110S 14 Toggles
    i9000 14 Toggles
    i9001 14 Toggles
    i9100 15 Toggles

Solution:- when Phone can go into recovery but Not download mode and you have CWM, use CWM to boot into Download mode by its Universal Lag Fix menu
    When Phone cannot boot​
    Normal SGS i9000 buttons
    Normal SGS i9001 Buttons
    Normal SGS SHW M110S Buttons

But this can Change in some ROM's like UGKG3, the 3 button combination to get into recovery mode can change from [Power+Volume Up+Home] to Power+CenterofVolume+home]
    In ICS recovery mode can change from [volume up+home+power] to [Volume up + down+home+power].
    When using windows use this Reboot tool
    In the event this fails, you should First try
    Power down, Pull out Battery, Pull out Sim Card and Ext. SD card, press power button for a Minute than power up again to try the combo buttons again...
    (This works for Jelly Bean, when you cannot get into recovery mode but only download mode)
    IF it Fails again
    you can try power down, remove battery, press combo keys and insert battery
    1) To enter download mode [volumedown+home+power] or as per your model
    2) While in this position, insert the battery
    If it Fails again
    Than you Should try ADB method via your PC

1) Install adb drivers in your PC, (If you don't have one yet)
    2) Click on Run on your PC start menu
    3) Type:- cmd
    4) Type:- adb reboot recovery or adb reboot download

Your phone will go to recovery mode or download mode as typed
    or you can try some Tools like AndroPlatina Utlity or Easy Reboot at My Android Collection that will try to connect when the phone is powering on. or other methods like mentioned here
    IF still no luck
    Than the JIG will do it, the Home Made USB JIG, can be made by yourself ( like here & here ) or can be bought from ebay or a parts supply store near you or you can borrow one here
    if the JIG fails, its time to use the JTAG remove the motherboard, connect it to the riff box and flash your version of bootloaders back onto the rom chips directly. If that failed it may be a hardware problem like this
    [2] Problem:- Cannot connect to PC, Unknown Device, getting Code 43 or any other code or NO response when using USB cable
    And IF nothing worked and USB connection still fails no matter what, than it would be best to look into this
    [3] Problem:- Odin gets Stuck on <ID:0/008> Set PIT file. or <ID:0/003> SetupConnection.. or <ID:0/007> Removed!
    Note:
    When using Odin to Flash, Open task manager and close these : Kies.exe , KiesTrayAgent.exe, and KiesPDLR.exe

IF your downloaded File (.tar, .zip, .md5 .rar ) is corrupted, Odin could get stuck too, so download from another source, if it happens repeatedly​
    Solution:-
    First reboot PC after a power cord unplug and also reboot the Phone after a battery pull. Always use a Fresh Odin after any attempt to flash, than make sure you "Uncheck Repartition", If you had checked it or clicked Pit when you are not using one. You should also be running Odin as an Admin and ensure that KIES is not running when using Odin. Most of all, only use Samsung USB cable and not others as they may be incompatible and trying it out on a lap top or another PC ( when it happens repeatedly)
    [4] Problem:- i9001 Odin 4.43 gets stuck on amss.mbn download..
    Note:
    When using Odin to Flash, Open task manager and close these : Kies.exe , KiesTrayAgent.exe, and KiesPDLR.exe
    IF your downloaded File (.tar, .zip, .md5 .rar ) is corrupted, Odin could get stuck too, so download from another source, if it happens repeatedly​
    Flash i9001 CWM 6.0 together with AriesVE.ops in Odin 4.43
    [5] Problem:- when upgrading to ICS, Stuck on boot screen
    Solution:-When you Flash ICS from GB, Flashing will be quick, after which you should remove and reinsert battery and go to recovery again, to flash the ROM again
    [6] Problem:- lost my IMEI or changed on upgrading to JB CM 10
    Solution:- Reason is you had Jumped from GB to JB (should be on ICS before JB), so now you need to

1) Download Root Explorer, or Xplore, or any root browser from Play Store and use it to
    2) Search you internal SD card for sdcard/backup/efs or any other backup you have for your efs
    3) Copy nv_data.bin, nv_data.bin.md5 paste them (means overwrite existing files) into /efs in your Internal Phone memory
    4) Fix permissions by Click on efs folder and keep it pressed to open the menu and click on permissions and set them to rw_r_r_ ( Owner = read & write - Group = read only and Others = Read only), after this Save using menu and exit using menu
    5) Power down phone and reboot into recovery and wipe cache before rebooting phone to get back your original IMEI

or

you can start from the beginning.. go back to GB 2.36 (use a JVU ROM + Root, upgrade to ICS CM 9 and than to CM10 :victory:
    Solution for i9000 on JB:-Try not to jump from Gingerbread to Jellybean, as all upgrades should be done progressively. meaning you need to be on a GB 2.3.6> than into ICS and finally into JB.

For others, like missing IMEI, NO service, NO network problems, scroll down to EFS problems and Solutions​
    [7] Problem:- Don't boot after IMEI restore
    Solution:- get back into CWM and Fix Permissions
    [8] Problem :- Boot Loops, Booting Problems, Stuck at Boot Screen
    Solution:- Boot Loops, Lags and FC's are often caused by not clearing and wiping cache, data and dalvik cache from recovery console prior to and after flashing a new ROM.
    or​
    Solution:- Flash a 512 Pit File using Odin3 v1.0 with Repartition unticked (only Odin3 version 1.0 can flash this way)
    or​
    Solution:- Flash a 512 PIT FILE with REPARTITION MUST BE UNCHECKED with a kernel or just the kernel
    For i9000 on Gingerbread with GB Semaphore Kernel
    For i9000 on ICS with ICS Semaphore Kernel phone will Boot up
    For i9000 on Jelly Bean Semaphore JB kernel
    When none of the above solved your problem. its time to flash a Rescue kit from My Android Collections, with a PIT File and Repartition (Ticked)
    Problem:- i9001 Bootloops after flashing CWM recovery
    Solution:- Flash i9001 Boot.tar with AriesVe.ops in Odin 4.43
    [9] Problem:- Getting this when you try to Boot...
    E:failed to mount /sdcard (files exists),
    E:copy_dbdata_media:Can't mount /sdcard.
    E:Can't mount /dev/block/stl10 (invalid Argument)
    For Galaxy S - Flash dbdata.rfs to solve this
    For M110S - Flash dbdata .rfs to solve
    or Flash a Rescue Kit from My Android Collections
    [10] Problem:- Getting this when you boot
    E:format_volume: rfs format failed on /dev/block/stl11
    Solution:- Flash a cache.rfs file meant for your model as PDA with Odin. For i9000 i9000 cache.rfs file, For M110S M110s Cache.rfs
    [11] Problem:- Getting this when you try to Boot...
    --copying media files
    E:failed to mount /sdcard (File exists)
    E:copy_dbdata_media:Can't mount /sdcard
    your storage not prepared yet. please use UI menu
    for format and reboot actions.
    Meida files copy failed.
    Solution:- Flash dbdata.rfs as PDA using Odin3
    For Galaxy S - Flash dbdata.rfs to solve this
    For M110S - Flash dbdata .rfs

IF above did not solve it, try the undermentioned methods
    For i9000, Do the full wipes and factory reset First than Flash JVU ROM once with 512 PIT (TICKED) and Auto boot UNTICKED, do not boot, Flash again ROM with 803 PIT (UNTICKED)
    [12] Problem:- Getting this when you try to Boot...
    E:format_volume: rfs format failed on /dev/block/mmcblk0p2
    Solution:- For M110S, follow this guide use repair kit from Pit Stop

For i9000, Do the FULL wipes and factory reset first (formating the Internal SD card will greatly help, so safe all your contacts, images backups to PC or Ext SD card First) Use i9000 Rescue kit with heimdall or on linux , select files as follows...

primary boot > boot.bin
    secondary boot > Sbl.bin
    repartition > s1_odin_20100512.pit
    factoryfs > factoryfs.rfs
    cache > cache.rfs
    dbdata > dbdata.rfs
    param > param.lfs
    modem > modem.bin
    kernel > zImage

The reboot may request for "Confirm password", just enter any password about 5 times until prompted that, "this will wipe the card." Yes wipe, ..Should solve the problem

If it did not go in recovery by combo keys and wipe all (cache/data/delvick cache) and Flash a JVU+Root with a 512 Pit (repartition ticked) with Odin3 and finally root+CWM as PDA in Odin 3 .

Once rooted with CWM, enter CWM using combo keys or CWM Manger ...here enter "mounts and storage" and format everything except Boot and also do the full wipes one more time

Finally Flash the JVU+Root again one more time with PIT (repartition) to resolve this issue ...in-effect you will be flashing twice or more to solve this

Reason for this is system unable to Format /data... hence on ICS ROM, moving /data to External SD Card will solve this problem

another solution http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdMhYYdMB08
    [ 13 & 14] Problem:-Getting this when you try to Boot...
    E: format_volume: rfs format failed on /dev/block/mmcblk0p1. or
    E: format_volume: rfs format failed on /dev/block/mmcblk0p2 or
    Internal SD card unknown or
    Internal SD card Unavailable or
    Internal SD card cannot be mounted
    Solution:- Read Internal SD card Failure & Failure to undo (lag fix) partition format Vibrant SD switching due to Data wipe error or Can't mount /dev/block/mmcblk0p1, i9001 swap SD cards, i9000 swap SD card and Vold.fstab files for M110S, SGS Plus and N7000
    [15 to 23] Problem:-
    1) Corrupt or incorrect ( FAKE) IMEI number. (International Mobile Equipment Identity)
    2) No Network and Signal ( calls, sms and mobile Internet not working)
    3) No base Band or Unknown Baseband
    4) Sim card lock missing

Undermentioned appearing in red on your desktop after phone boots up normally
    HW: Not Active
    BOOT: SHW-M110S Vj04.1944
    PDA:SHW-M110S Vj04.1944
    Phone: M110S.VI27.0941.ST

Undermentioned appearing when you try to boot
    E: failed to mount /efs (invalid argument)
    E: check_selective_file:Can´t mount /efs

install_application_for_customer:Can´t mount /efs
    copy application failed.

E: multi_csc: Can´t mount /efs
    Multi-csc applied failed.

E: failed to mount /dev/block/stl3 or
    E: failed to mount /dev/block/bml3 corrupted

Solution:- Try EFS Problems and Solutions
    [Guide] How to get IMEI to stick across reboots
    Restore Bml3 for /dev/block/stl3 and / or /dev/block/bml3 problems
    Restore Galaxy S2 EFS or EFS.bak
    Restore Galaxy S 2 efs
    Restore I9000 efs
    [24] Problem:- BOOT Animation Problems
    Solution:- Flash Param.lfs file using Odin3

For M110S Param.lfs
    For Galaxy i9000 Param.lfs
    [25] Problem:- Phone completely DEAD, Not Charging and NO response, only this SEC S5PC110 TEST B/D
    This happens, when boot loader is being flashed and Phone loses power. (Mostly caused by Power failure during Flashing)
    Always have above 50% charge when you Flash and NEVER interrupt the process Samsung recommends 100% charge even on KIES

Only Known DO-It-Yourself Solution:-

UnBrickable Resurrector Revision 37 and Developer & Guide
    UnBrickable Mod

Final Solution:-

use JTAG (Riff, z3x, medusa, spt etc) to fix broken boot-loader, so take it to your Phone repair shop to resolve

Continued next post >>>>> Below

[26] Problem:- ClockworkMod Recovery giving Status 0 error "Installation aborted".
    Solution:- Most likely you have a incompatible CWM, or your Zip files are corrupted or you have mounted /system or /data
    [27] Problem:- ClockworkMod Recovery giving Status 7 error "Installation aborted".
    Solution:- One or some of the prerequisite requirement for the needed upgrade is missing or corrupted . So you may need to identify and replace that requirement for the installation to continue. Most likely could be due to wrong bootloader, wrong CWM, Wrong IMEI, Wrong Radio etc
    [28] Problem:- ClockworkMod Recovery giving E:unknown volume for path [/cache/recovery/command]
    Solution:- This is due to the Installed version of CWM on your Phone is incompatible/corrupt so change to another version of CWM
    [29] Problem:- Getting RAMDUMP MODE, Cause:Force Upload, in Recovery or Download Mode
    Reason:- its caused by pressing the combo keys while the device is powering on.
    Solution:- 1) By pressing volume+power (2 buttons) and release the buttons after a few seconds when you see the samsung logo.
    If It Fails
    2) You can try to use ADB to boot into recovery or Download mode. If it Fails
    3) You can use this Reboot tool
    [30] Problem:- ClockworkMod Recovery giving "back button disabled"
    Solution:- Just move the cursor 3 times up or down to enable it
    [31] Problem:- MD5 mismatch, unable to use Nandroid backup

Solution:- Change "nandroid.md5" file found in clockworkmod/backup folder in your SD Card

Use any file explorer with root and read write permission > Open your clockworkmod/backup/nandroid folder you want to use ( that is giving you this error) open folder and scroll to "nandroid.md5" file > Open it and delete everything inside it or you can replace it with an empty file with same name > "Save" that nandroid.md5 file before quitting the app you used to do this function.

Problem:- Broken Screen, need to retrieve data

Solution;- In normal i9001 CWM Version 5 Recovery (if you have other versions, you need to flash version 5 first for this to work)

Enter CWM Recovery mode by using combo keys
    Volume Up button pressed "twice" >> Home button pressed "once" >> Volume up button pressed "once" >> USB cable plugged into PC >> will get you USB storage mode. In USB storage mode you can copy and delete files on your SD cards with your PC

For i9000 look at Version of CWM
    attachment.php
    or CWM ver 6 here and here be warned wrong key press can endup formating your phone (so do it at your own risk) or flash the CWM recovery you are sure of and do the key press
    or
    ADB Method here or use recoverdata tool
    [33] Other solutions by XDA members
    [FIX] Data wipe error or Can't mount /dev/block/mmcblk0p1
    Internal SD card Solutions :- Here & Here & Here
    How to Solve Encryption Unsuccessful ICS issue
    How to change SMSC
    Fix status 6 while flashing ROM
    [GUIDE] status 7 error while flashing rom
    Play Store No Connection Error Fix
    Can't establish a reliable connection to the server
    [FIX] Broken cache partition / recovery
    This post is linked to Pit Stop and will be updated
    You , YES! you are an " Android ". Not your phone but U.

You Must watch this documentary concerning your privacy Terms & Conditions we had agreed to, by using a PC or Smartphone​
    Unbricking the Galaxy S [i9000]

attachment.php
    If you are unable to enter download or recovery mode use this guide or this tool or i9000 Easy Reboot Recovery using ADB to get recovery mode
    If you have USB connection problems use this guide

Flashing Guide (Follow it to avoid making mistakes)

Unbricking the i9000 can be easily achieved by flashing any of these Rescue kits

Rescue Packages

i9000 Rescue EzBase Rescue and Recovery by nitr8 Full Graphical HOW To and Tutorial download
    i9000 Rescue EzBase Rescue with CF Root & semaphore root by nitr8 & chainfire, repacked by slaphead20
    i9000 Rescue Rescue Kit for i9000 using heimdall packed by ldq
    i9000 Rescue GB Flash Kit packed by psyqiq
    i9000 Rescue Darky's ROM Resurrection edition, Guide , Mirror download or here

or any of these ROM's

Upgrade or Downgrade i9000 Stock ROM's (Firmware)

i9000 upgrade or downgrade without changing ROM Ezboot
    i9000 Upgrade or Downgrade to GingerBread 2.3.6 ROM JVU + Root with a 512 Pit File (repartition Ticked) Ideal base for upgrading to ICS and J.Bean
    i9000 [Deodexed Firmware] Stock XXJVU, Flashed using CWM , zip-aligned and root
    i9000 [Deodexed Firmware] Stock XXJVU Flashed using Odin3
    i9000 Downgrade to GingerBread 2.3.5 JVT
    i9000 Downgrade to Froyo 2.2 JPU
    i9000 Downgrade to Eclair 2.1 JM1 Initial Stock ROM, without Combo key functions, use KIES or ADB or JIG for upgrades, Included flash-able FIX for Combo Keys. Eclair XWJM2 - Eclair XWJM3
    But it may not work on some phones, so we need to flash various other files to solve them (undermentioned files are for JVU ROM)

B+ SBL (primary and secondary Bootloaders is meant for restoring Recovery and download combo buttons as well as boot loader problems, should be flashed as " PDA " with update Phone Boot Loader ticked in Odin3

Param is used for restoring Boot animation, stuck problems, flashed as PDA using Obin3

Cache is for clearing cache flashed as PDA using Odin3

dbdata.rfs is for clearing data flashed as PDA using Odin3

other files that can be used

i9000 2e Recovery
    i9000 CWM
    i9000 B+SBL.tar
    i9000 param.lfs.tar
    i9000 cache.rfs.tar
    Hello,
    i have a request. Plz make a jtag video about this phone. In here many shops said korean phone is different and boot loader repair via jtag takes time and confuse in this phone, i think its same to fix bootloader via jtag in all samsung phones.
    If you make a video showing the jtag process on this phone so it will be very awesome.or make a video in which Adam Outler's Method is used in Galaxy M11os .I shall be really thankful to you.
    Please make it possible,as soon as possible.
    Thanks

sorry, I don't have a broken M110S or a JTAG box to do video for you
    Its Ok but Can you ask anyone?

Register and post your request here http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f258/ these are mobile technicians with many kinds of boxes to solve varying problems