The Waiting Room - Off-Topic Chat

Search This thread

SirSigma

Jan 12, 2011
Riyadh
I've had mine for two days already and I love it. It's beautiful.

I just need to find a good, regular screen protector for it. I hate the one built into the Otterbox Defender.

Apr 17, 2013
I like this kind of phone

Well, I did have an AT&T One in my hands earlier today...

Too bad it didn't have a SIM installed.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

homeslice976

Feb 25, 2010
Central Pennsylvania
I've had mine for two days already and I love it. It's beautiful.

I just need to find a good, regular screen protector for it. I hate the one built into the Otterbox Defender.

I've had mine for a few days now as well. From the first time it was in my hands I knew it was a winner. This morning I went ahead and unlocked the bootloader, installed TWRP, and rooted easily. I got the cheapest screen protector in the ATT store and it seems to be working fine..

ittus

Apr 25, 2013
Woop! Got my phone today and now I'm setting it up. Not impressed with the launcher atm.... but it is smoothe. Now to wait for root so I can get rid of all the bloatware!

z0mghenry

Nov 19, 2012
Just got mine a few hours ago...have been watching videos on YouTube and I am very impressed by the screen and the sound! I'm coming from the LGOG and S3.

CocheseUGA

Jan 12, 2008
Ugh. I was going to sell my S3 in order to finance a new Nexus 7, but Swappa doesn't allow devices with cracked screens?

pablo11

Jun 23, 2007
Down Under
I'm about to go and pick up a black Telstra model.

Is there any difference between that and the ATT model? Just asking cos the XL was the same and there is no separate forum for Telstra.........

BlobLobba

Jan 28, 2013
Silver all the way.

Not sent from my HTC One because I haven't even unsealed it yet ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    so great news went online to htcdev.com and TOTALLY unocked my bootloader tonight. pics to prove!

first pic taken from my computer/tv which shows the step to unlock. next pic is where the phone itself prompted me to unlock it and all the stuff that went along with it (full wipe btw!) and last but not least, bootloader unlock at the top of the screen :)

And I am in cwm and rooted :) the methods for the international version work for us too!! Pics for the non believers Lol
    Did you lose the apps that the international version did when unlocking? I believe it was the flashlight, ringtone trimmer, sound recorder and calculator?

yup and then I got an OTA update earlier today and failed the verification check so it didn't do it.
    Awesome. Could you run this command fastboot getvar all and post the results here, or over here in mikes thread? http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2223236&page=3
    That would help tremendously to figure out what the ATT MID number is. Thanks and Congrats! lol

fastboot getvar all
    INFOversion: 0.5
    INFOversion-bootloader: 1.44.0000
    INFOversion-baseband: 4A.13.3231.20
    INFOversion-cpld: None
    INFOversion-microp: None
    INFOversion-main: 1.26.502.6
    INFOversion-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
    INFOserialno: HT33TW903259
    INFOimei: MOD EDIT: Don't post your IMEI.
    INFOmeid: 00000000000000
    INFOproduct: m7_ul
    INFOplatform: HBOOT-8064
    INFOmodelid: PN0712000
    INFOcidnum: CWS__001
    INFObattery-status: good
    INFObattery-voltage: 4258mV
    INFOpartition-layout: Generic
    INFOsecurity: on
    INFObuild-mode: SHIP
    INFOboot-mode: FASTBOOT
    getvar:all FAILED (status read failed (Too many links))
    finished. total time: 0.042s

this is what I am getting.
    The logo is that big of a deal? It's one of the least obtrusive they've ever done.
    Finally got the seeding device in our store. Was able to play with it most of the day. Pretty much sold on it. I will wait for the black model though.

C4822A4B-BF4B-490F-A8E8-AB0342405CFE-2003-000000F2AED2F9E5_zps7eade216.jpg

111EDFAD-B172-4FCC-9892-EDAC3AC778A4-2003-000000F2D3DAFDEB_zpsccac02f9.jpg

Put it on the samsung stand just cos:p

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium