Re: [ROM][CM11.0] OFFICIAL CM11.0 for E970

Search This thread

lsmrfydgaf

Nov 10, 2011
Fayetteville
Re: [ROM][CM11.0] OFFICIAL CM11.0 for E970

Is there a patch for the phone? My phone won't work unless on speaker. When I call from the text now app the phone works perfect so I am assuming the ROM needs a phone bug fix.

Sent from my LG-E970 using xda app-developers app

MrZim4

Feb 28, 2011
You could have posted in the correct section, you could have posted in the thread for the rom you're talking about, but you choose neither and post a whole new thread in the wrong section.

jriv

Apr 13, 2010
Princeton,MN
U need to flash a different radio try one of the hybrid radios works great and in call volume is fixed

Sent from my Optimus G using Tapatalk

lsmrfydgaf

Nov 10, 2011
Fayetteville
And you Mr. Zim could have been a little more helpful and much less sarcastic.. Had I realized what I did it would have never happened. But again, thank you for your insight :)

Sent from my LG-E970 using xda app-developers app

MrZim4

Feb 28, 2011
Do you have data or when you call from the apply are you using wifi? It could be radio, apn settings or efs even

Sent from my LG Optimus G using Tapatalk

Reactions: lsmrfydgaf

jriv

Apr 13, 2010
Princeton,MN
It's a common issue with cm11 I'm on T-Mobile and flashed hybrid radio and fixed the issue it's been talked about in the main cm11 thread

Reactions: lsmrfydgaf

Gysper

Nov 22, 2012
You could have posted in the correct section, you could have posted in the thread for the rom you're talking about, but you choose neither and post a whole new thread in the wrong section.

I couldn't agree more but then again there isn't a specific thread about flashing 4.2+ because it turns out this is a common issue when flashing a new ROM based on the later android versions.

If somebody is nice enough, then a quick thread about this could be sticked to this forum so people will know beforehand if they encounter the issue is that there is an easy fix for the problem.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Do you have data or when you call from the apply are you using wifi? It could be radio, apn settings or efs even

Sent from my LG Optimus G using Tapatalk
    It's a common issue with cm11 I'm on T-Mobile and flashed hybrid radio and fixed the issue it's been talked about in the main cm11 thread