back android 4.3?

Search This thread

depa14

Feb 1, 2014
update my note 3 at & t and now I can not find the root.:crying:
I wonder if there is a way back to android 4.3??

Face_Plant

Mar 24, 2014
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Which version of KitKat do you have? If you have the leak (MLG) WITHOUT the NC2 bootloader, then you can go back using the MJ5 restore. If you have the official AT&T KitKat (NC2) then you are stuck.

Boot into download mode to see which bootloader you have. To do this you need to turn off your phone and hold down the home/power/volume down buttons all at the same time until the phone boots up. After accepting the warning about custom software, look for a list of letter/number combinations (I think it's the third line from the bottom?). If yours says A2 then you can go back to 4.3. If it says A3 then you're stuck with no way out.

brentsalinas714

Dec 12, 2010
HTC glacier
The 3rd combination on that row? If so mine is a2 and I did do the leak, so how can I go back to mj5?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Free mobile app

depa14

Feb 1, 2014
yea is a2

Which version of KitKat do you have? If you have the leak (MLG) WITHOUT the NC2 bootloader, then you can go back using the MJ5 restore. If you have the official AT&T KitKat (NC2) then you are stuck.

Boot into download mode to see which bootloader you have. To do this you need to turn off your phone and hold down the home/power/volume down buttons all at the same time until the phone boots up. After accepting the warning about custom software, look for a list of letter/number combinations (I think it's the third line from the bottom?). If yours says A2 then you can go back to 4.3. If it says A3 then you're stuck with no way out.

yea is A2

SAMPLE THIS:
KNOX KERNEL LOCK: 0X0
KNOX WARANTI VOID: 0X0
QUALCOM SECUREBOOT: ENABLED (CSB)
AP SWREV S2, T2, R2, A2, P2
WRITE protecction: ENABLED