First Boot Problem HTC EXPLORER SENSE 4 Lite

Search This thread

srvsaha01

Jan 7, 2014
Kota
  • Help! Help!

@shekhutanwar Respected Admin, I"ve engaged up in a damn hell of problem in installing the rom Sense 4 Lite build #9.. actually my device htc explorer is not bootingup... its stuck in the bootloading animation.. the installation is done successsfully in my devce :eek: but dont know what is the problem in it....:( its continuing the loading of the bootanimation.. hours passed on yet the first boot didnt turn out to be fruitful.... my device has got an sd-ext of 4 gb in Ext 3... i've followed all your instructions instructions in your page ofthe rom.. i"m a new gig in xda socant reply to yourpost there.. kindly mail me with solution what should i do get the device boot up and me to use ht c sense 4 lite in y pico... i"ll be pretty much grateful to you in doing the favor for me/// thanx in advance... kindly mail me with the solution in contact.srvsaha@gmail.com..

• Help! Help!

@shekhutanwar Respected Admin, I"ve engaged up in a damn hell of problem in installing the rom Sense 4 Lite build #9.. actually my device htc explorer is not bootingup... its stuck in the bootloading animation.. the installation is done successsfully in my devce :eek: but dont know what is the problem in it....:( its continuing the loading of the bootanimation.. hours passed on yet the first boot didnt turn out to be fruitful.... my device has got an sd-ext of 4 gb in Ext 3... i've followed all your instructions instructions in your page ofthe rom.. i"m a new gig in xda socant reply to yourpost there.. kindly mail me with solution what should i do get the device boot up and me to use ht c sense 4 lite in y pico... i"ll be pretty much grateful to you in doing the favor for me/// thanx in advance... kindly mail me with the solution in contact.srvsaha@gmail.com..

I will upload new version soon. please wait for few days. build#9.1 will be soon uploaded within a week.

srvsaha01

Jan 7, 2014
Kota
HELP.... HELP... SD-Ext Problem

@shekhutanwar Dear Admin, iam glad to have the new upload of yours Build #10 Htc Sense 4.0 lite... But i'm struck in a problem... Quite cheesy problem...
Actually the matter is that my sd-ext is not getting detected by the rom... Literally speaking, the sd-ext id not being detected to mount in my recovery option in TwRp.. Nd i'm a student nly so don't have Pc here to go for CWm... Actually i got the root of the provlem why last time i textd you, the rom ain't booting up in the first boot... I used to used CM 10.2 nd Mount2sd for memory purpose... But mount2sd useto detect my sd-ext Ext 3 partion of 3GB...i don't understand why the same is not geting detected for mount in the recovery option... I'm in a dilemma noe.... Kinfly help... I need yor help..Dying to use Sense4...repeating i've a a partion of 4GB in Ext 3 partition.... Reply soo.. Thanx in advance :)

Last edited: