[Q] A little bit of help, please? :c

Search This thread

imad283

Jul 7, 2014
i've been willing to root my phone for several seasons and i'm looking for some guidance because i don't want to totally **** up my phone, i only want to root it nothing else, i don't want to apply kernels or stuff. My phone's info : It's running on 4.3 and never been modified with anything, purely stock, the phone wasn't rooted before updating either.

I'll be very happy if i get some guidance and everything goes through, i'm freaking out because i can't seem to find what i need, i'll be thankful <3

Vroyaloko

Dec 6, 2013
Tangerang
i've been willing to root my phone for several seasons and i'm looking for some guidance because i don't want to totally **** up my phone, i only want to root it nothing else, i don't want to apply kernels or stuff. My phone's info : It's running on 4.3 and never been modified with anything, purely stock, the phone wasn't rooted before updating either.

I'll be very happy if i get some guidance and everything goes through, i'm freaking out because i can't seem to find what i need, i'll be thankful <3
See here for the root guide using towel root http://xdaforums.com/xperia-m/general/towel-root-steps-to-root-t2789990 :D

Hit Thanks If I Help You! ;)

Reactions: imad283

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

See here for the root guide using towel root http://xdaforums.com/xperia-m/general/towel-root-steps-to-root-t2789990 :D

Hit Thanks If I Help You! ;)