[ROM][WWE][Feb 27]Duttys HD V1.9b XTREME[5.2.21018.1.6.0][THE END]

Search This thread

laidbackfreak

Jun 8, 2007
I have had one little problem that I haven't seen mentioned so far. I can't seem to get MSVC running at all. I'm using v1.6.19965 and it installs with the usual error but it just doesn't seem to want to work! I know you usually have a voice controller in your roms, so I was just wondering if you'd tried it yourself? No biggy if not :)

Anyway, nice work mate and don't forget to treat the missus :D

Rich
yep got the same issue here got to be the only I miss from this rom but no biggie

and totally agree with Rich on treating the missus gotta keep em sweet lol

Nahkatukka

Nov 27, 2008
Helsinki
OnePlus 7T
Dutty,

Ive been running this ROM for 2 days without major issues until today. I carry my HD on my belt and found that it was stuck in landscape mode on the today screen. After soft reset TFL3D no longer loads. I also noticed Manila was not running in the task manager. I had to hard reset to get everything back. :(

I still love the work!

I'm pretty sure that you could have correct that issue with this.

Start/Settings/Today/Items/ tick TouchFLO 3D and ok and TFL3D is starting

geekbuddha

Feb 2, 2009
Phone Fusion FVM+

Anybody else try this? I am not having luck with this. I get the SMS message from PhoneFusion service, but the system now treats it as regular SMS. The app is not reading the SMS and registering a new voicemail. Any pointers?
Thx.

mouki_9

Nov 7, 2008
BUGS - (from going through the post)

Stop apps rotating - HKLM\Software\HTC\HTCSENSOR\GSensor\Whitelist - remove / rename app and reboot

Think that's about it, PM me if you think of any more....

Could you provide more information about stopping apps rotating? If i understand correctly, we need to make a new key named Whitelist and in that key we need to add dwords with the appliation name?

geekbuddha

Feb 2, 2009
Weather on Calendar

Love this feature, but is there a way to change it from Celsius to Farenheit? Having Farenheit on the weather tab doesnt do this.
Thx.

Lil Zayne

Jan 10, 2009
Im new to this and i dont know what im doing but i want this on my phone i just want to know how to do so, and would anything go wrong and if it does can i restore it back to normal.

email me on lil_z@hotmail.co.uk

Last edited:

Chak

Feb 2, 2006
After 24h testing I'm going back to ROM 1.7

Version 1.8 looks very promising and some very interesting new concepts of working.

Few things that I noticed in this ROM

- System will freeze for short time in few application's
- Youtube is not working
- Dutch keyboard input is not working (English version will work fine)
- Connection icon is not accessible.
- New big menu text looks great..but is sometimes few more clicks...lLike download mail..Right soft key..menu down...send/receive.

I will be back in version 1.9..:)

thanks

jackal_sk

Dec 16, 2008
Living in Ireland now!
Hotmail is working now! But there is one more thing, if i hit send/receive it turns on the data connection and even Wifi is on! So simply doesnt use Wifi when is on! Can i set it up somewhere to use first Wifi if on and data as second??

SharpSA

Oct 23, 2006
Yes. Use Tilt-it or Change Screen program to do it.

However, I find that these two program are not able to control the bahaviour of all programs. An example being Opera Mobile, which seems to have a mind of its own. So, even if you set up specific setting to allow Opera to turn to say 0 and 90 degrees only, it will still turn to 270 and 360 degrees.

I prefer Gyrator and I use it now in this rom too. After I removed Enable Lanscape it works good and possible customizing.

As I read in this forum the Enable Landscape just enable rotation for all but it hasn't customizing.