★★★Droid DNA OFF-TOPIC THREAD★★★

Search This thread

nitsuj17

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 24, 2010
PA
it seems like there is a lot of "white noise" in many rom and development/theme threads lately, and i realized we didn't have an off topic/bs thread like most phone subforums seem to. so figured id start one :p

as stolen from rezound thread by YZ:

1. NO FLAMING.
2. NO DISCUSSIONS ABOUT WHICH ROM IS THE BEST, WHO'S THE BEST DEV.
3. RESPECT EACH OTHER AND FOLLOW THE RULES.

mods, would be nice if this could be sticked :angel:

Reactions: platinumrims

jaysinsalot

Dec 30, 2012
Warren
Ok who are the devs we should be worried about defecting to the htc one and how many st pattys day beers do we have to buy them to make them forget about that phone!

Droid DNA unlocked rooted stock rom dsb 3.1.3 kernel tapatalk 2

.torrented

Mar 7, 2011
www.cyanfox-rom.com
What is that tech website (im sure there are many) that takes pictures of step-by-step photos of taking apart phones and other electronics where you can also buy replacement parts from them too... im having trouble remembering what it was called?

Its a pretty popular site

BFirebird101

Feb 10, 2011
What is that tech website (im sure there are many) that takes pictures of step-by-step photos of taking apart phones and other electronics where you can also buy replacement parts from them too... im having trouble remembering what it was called?

Google? Just type in DROID DNA tear down

Sent from my Vipered DNA

del9800

Jul 4, 2011
I like tarantulas and I can't lie.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    duty_calls.png

Bwwaaahahahaha!!!
    it seems like there is a lot of "white noise" in many rom and development/theme threads lately, and i realized we didn't have an off topic/bs thread like most phone subforums seem to. so figured id start one :p

as stolen from rezound thread by YZ:

1. NO FLAMING.
    2. NO DISCUSSIONS ABOUT WHICH ROM IS THE BEST, WHO'S THE BEST DEV.
    3. RESPECT EACH OTHER AND FOLLOW THE RULES.

mods, would be nice if this could be sticked :angel:

Ifixit?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
    Just saying hi to everyone here! new to the forums! :laugh:
    Just curious. Anybody know what purpose the locator symbol in the statusbar serves?

I didn't check, but I'm pretty sure that shows that network location (non gps) is enabled. So shutting that off should disable the notification.