[q] i need help please

Search This thread

Pellisco

Mar 16, 2014
So, like an idiot I am, i ****ing failed.

I was trying to install Rom Toolbox Pro, and then installed Lucky Patcher. So I patched the play store, it rebooted, did its thing.

Now, every 5 seconds is says "Unfortunately, Samsung keyboard has stopped." and I don't know how to fix it....

Also, I want that stupid Lucky Patcher off of my Play Store.....

The sad thing is, I forgot to make a backup of my play store......

PLEASE HELP.....

jd1639

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
Minnesota
Shouldn't have messed around with lucky patcher. Don't know how to get that off of play store, but if you tell me what firmware you're on I can probably get your phone back to normal.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Reactions: kpirnie

Pellisco

Mar 16, 2014
Shouldn't have messed around with lucky patcher. Don't know how to get that off of play store, but if you tell me what firmware you're on I can probably get your phone back to normal.

Sent from my Nexus 5

My phone is a Rooted Samsung Galaxy SGH-I337m (On Rogers Carrier)

Its running on Android 4.4.2

Baseband is on 1337MVLUFNC1

Just help me please...Im so scared....

jd1639

Sep 21, 2012
Minnesota
My phone is a Rooted Samsung Galaxy SGH-I337m (On Rogers Carrier)

Its running on Android 4.4.2

Baseband is on 1337MVLUFNC1

Just help me please...Im so scared....

Backup everything, use titanium backup and Google. Then use Odin to flash the nc1 firmware. You can get it from sammobile.com. It's a zip file, use 7-zip to extract the.tar.md5 file from it. Use that in Odin 1.85, PDA slot.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Pellisco

Mar 16, 2014
Backup everything, use titanium backup and Google. Then use Odin to flash the nc1 firmware. You can get it from sammobile.com. It's a zip file, use 7-zip to extract the.tar.md5 file from it. Use that in Odin 1.85, PDA slot.

Sent from my Nexus 5

But my phone is rooted? Should it matter if this happens or not? And what should I backup in titanium backup?

jd1639

Sep 21, 2012
Minnesota
But my phone is rooted? Should it matter if this happens or not? And what should I backup in titanium backup?

You don't need to worry. Everything can be fixed. Titanium backup will backup your apps and their data.

Do you have titanium backup? If you do go into backup and restore and see if lucky patcher is there. If it is freeze it and that may solve your problem

Sent from my Nexus 5

Pellisco

Mar 16, 2014
You don't need to worry. Everything can be fixed. Titanium backup will backup your apps and their data.

Do you have titanium backup? If you do go into backup and restore and see if lucky patcher is there. If it is freeze it and that may solve your problem

Sent from my Nexus 5

I can't freeze things as I only have the lite version currently.....

Also, I removed Lucky Patcher....But it didn't fix...

So even if my phone is rooted, and I install a file over this one, will I not brick my phone?

jd1639

Sep 21, 2012
Minnesota
I can't freeze things as I only have the lite version currently.....

Also, I removed Lucky Patcher....But it didn't fix...

So even if my phone is rooted, and I install a file over this one, will I not brick my phone?

You are not going to brick your phone.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Pellisco

Mar 16, 2014
Okay, Well Ill download this now....See if I can get this to work....I don't wanna **** up this phone.....

Damn why was I so stupid to play with things I don't know what they do.....

jd1639

Sep 21, 2012
Minnesota
You are not going to brick your phone.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Here are your options, you can flash with Odin which will return you to a like new condition. It will wipe your phone and you'll have to reinstall all your apps and data. Anything on your external sd card will be ok

Your other option is to see if you can uninstall lucky patcher and all the changes it has done. I don't know how to do that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727

Pellisco

Mar 16, 2014
Here are your options, you can flash with Odin which will return you to a like new condition. It will wipe your phone and you'll have to reinstall all your apps and data. Anything on your external sd card will be ok

Your other option is to see if you can uninstall lucky patcher and all the changes it has done. I don't know how to do that.

I don't think there is a way to undo the mistakes I did....

I am backing up all my files, and I gotta backup messages and such....I have an external SD card of 25GB that I can move stuff over to if I need to....

I'm just scared its going to break or some ****.

Also, which way would you do? The ODIN way?

jd1639

Sep 21, 2012
Minnesota
I don't think there is a way to undo the mistakes I did....

I am backing up all my files, and I gotta backup messages and such....I have an external SD card of 25GB that I can move stuff over to if I need to....

I'm just scared its going to break or some ****.

Also, which way would you do? The ODIN way?

If it was me, I'd Odin. But I do it often so it's easy and I know how to restore things easily and have backups. I dint know what you have on your device so it's hard to tell how easy it will be for you.

Pellisco

Mar 16, 2014
If it was me, I'd Odin. But I do it often so it's easy and I know how to restore things easily and have backups. I dint know what you have on your device so it's hard to tell how easy it will be for you.

What do you mean by like what I have on my device?

Pellisco

Mar 16, 2014
All the stuff you want to backup and don't want to lose. I don't what you have and where it is so you're going to have to make sure you backup what you want because Odin will delete it

Oh okay. I am in the process of backing up all apps and such, as well as other system stuff.

I am going to back up my messages and all also cause I need them all...

Also, should I move the Titanium Backups to my SD card so they don't get deleted?

jd1639

Sep 21, 2012
Minnesota
What do you mean by like what I have on my device?

Here is what you're going to want to do:

1 goto sammobile.com and download the nc1 firmware to your pc. You'll have to register, but it's free. Extract the zip with 7-zip, you get a .tar.md5 file
2 download Odin 1.85 to your pc. Google it.
3 open Odin, then boot for device into download mode, power + home + vol down. Plug your usb cable into your device and pc.
4 Odin should recognize your device, com should be yellow, upper left hand corner on Odin
5 in PDA slot browse to where you extracted the firmware
6 hit start

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

Oh okay. I am in the process of backing up all apps and such, as well as other system stuff.

I am going to back up my messages and all also cause I need them all...

Also, should I move the Titanium Backups to my SD card so they don't get deleted?

Yes move backups to your external card

Pellisco

Mar 16, 2014
Here is what you're going to want to do:

1 goto sammobile.com and download the nc1 firmware to your pc. You'll have to register, but it's free. Extract the zip with 7-zip, you get a .tar.md5 file
2 download Odin 1.85 to your pc. Google it.
3 open Odin, then boot for device into download mode, power + home + vol down. Plug your usb cable into your device and pc.
4 Odin should recognize your device, com should be yellow, upper left hand corner on Odin
5 in PDA slot browse to where you extracted the firmware
6 hit start

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

Yes move backups to your external card

Oh my god. You are such a life saver. So I flashed that correct software onto my phone, now I don't have the problems anymore! Also, it seemed to not wipe my data, apps, or anything else......Was it suppose to?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Sent from my Nexus 5
    Oh my god. You are such a life saver. So I flashed that correct software onto my phone, now I don't have the problems anymore! Also, it seemed to not wipe my data, apps, or anything else......Was it suppose to?

Glad it worked for you. Usually it will wipe your apps and data. But looks like you got lucky.

Sent from my Nexus 5