Any help with getting cyanogenmod 11 on sm-t217t

Search This thread

wesmagyar

Jun 3, 2009
I have the tmobile version of the Galaxy Tab 3 , I've been doing some searching and I haven't really found much information on rooting installing CyanogenMod on this tablet.
I've read from some people that you can run the Sprint version of the roms on this tablet. But I haven't found a whole lotta info on that.
Being forced to run the ancient version of Android on this thing is really bugging me. A Lot of the apps I like to use don't work so any help in getting up to a more modern version of Android would be appreciated thank you in advance.

-Wes-

Reactions: pqx

Toneman07

Aug 17, 2014
Henderson
I'm in this boat too. The only thing I've found useful for t217t was a debloat mod. I was hoping I could upgrade this this to 4.4.2 like my c916

FarmR

Aug 14, 2014
Which debloat mod did you use? I have the t217a and I'm hoping your method will work for me too.

pqx

Dec 23, 2016
dallas
without root android users suffer the adware flavor of malware

I won't use andriod without user root to ensure privacy via my right to AdBlock or prevent analytics harvesting. Back to amazon with it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have the tmobile version of the Galaxy Tab 3 , I've been doing some searching and I haven't really found much information on rooting installing CyanogenMod on this tablet.
    I've read from some people that you can run the Sprint version of the roms on this tablet. But I haven't found a whole lotta info on that.
    Being forced to run the ancient version of Android on this thing is really bugging me. A Lot of the apps I like to use don't work so any help in getting up to a more modern version of Android would be appreciated thank you in advance.

-Wes-