Should i still buy the nexus 7 2013?

Search This thread

noahvt

Jan 27, 2013
Antwerpen
Hi guys,

The title says it all! I currently have a Asus tf300t and it's absolutely terrible! The tegra 3 in it is extremely slow, I just hate it! I thought about buying the nexus 7(2013) is it still a good device or should I wait for the nexus 8?( rumours state that it will have a Intel CPU and a powervr GPU which doesn't really like) also I know that they will stop selling the nexus 7 sooner or later but I don't know when, anyone have an estimation? ( probably when nexus 8 releases)

Thanks,

Noahvt

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Free mobile app

mugzylol

Jun 28, 2014
The nexus 7 2013 is pretty much all google. I mean, it runs aosp, it has no Asus bloat and like all current nexus devices, it performs. It is very fast and easy to root. If you don't like bloat this is a good tablet for you.

In a nutshell, it is fast, runs a light ROM and kernel and has a big community. So yes you should buy one.

sent from my nex7

Reactions: idCyber and noahvt

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The nexus 7 2013 is pretty much all google. I mean, it runs aosp, it has no Asus bloat and like all current nexus devices, it performs. It is very fast and easy to root. If you don't like bloat this is a good tablet for you.

In a nutshell, it is fast, runs a light ROM and kernel and has a big community. So yes you should buy one.

sent from my nex7