[CM7 Theme Chooser] RetroDroid - Froyo Theme for CM7 (HDPI/MDPI) (Updated 20/5)

Search This thread

nhnt11

Sep 16, 2010
Bangalore
This is a Froyo theme for those of you who miss the old android. For screenshots, just search the web - it's just stock Froyo.

HDPI/MDPI supported.

Enjoy! :)

Update (20/5) -
Fixed headphone icon
Transparent notif background
Old school power widget icons
Rounded-edge status bar

Attachments

• RetroDroid.apk
    2.7 MB · Views: 36,173
Last edited:

DannyBiker

Jul 10, 2010
Brussels
THANK YOU !

I was waiting for someone to do this. It fits clear themes and setup more than the dark gingerbread look.

One bug so far : in the notification bar (one pulled down), the background isn't clear white but shows like a grey-out checkerboard...

So far so good however...:p

nhnt11

Sep 16, 2010
Bangalore
THANK YOU !

I was waiting for someone to do this. It fits clear themes and setup more than the dark gingerbread look.

One bug so far : in the notification bar (one pulled down), the background isn't clear white but shows like a grey-out checkerboard...

Not a bug. It's stock. I ported it directly from AOSP, no modifications.

Reactions: Jejs234 and ppdua

DannyBiker

Jul 10, 2010
Brussels
In fact by seeing this image :

cyanogenmod61_beta_notification.png

...I realize your are right BUT I'm running this on HDPI and the little light grey/dark grey squares of the background are way bigger than the ones on the picture. That's why it didn't look familiar...;)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3005899

In fact by seeing this image :
...I realize your are right BUT I'm running this on HDPI and the little light grey/dark grey squares of the background are way bigger than the ones on the picture. That's why it didn't look familiar...;)

+1 But im running MDPI

Last edited by a moderator:

sjknight413

Dec 1, 2009
Brighton, England
good job!

dont suppose you fancy making a honeycomb theme? ;)
i had a go today but i have no theming knowledge. my guess is it would only involve using most of the assets from the honeybread hdpi theme and just replacing the notification drop down headers and background.

N4STYNATE

Sep 29, 2010
OnePlus 7T
This is a great idea, and so far- very well done.
Is there any way you can theme the remaining parts... (like keyboard)
Is this something you intend on developing, or are you done "as-is"?
Thanks again, so far its great :)

¦¦ Sent From Nate's È\/Ò ¦¦ Via XDA App

indisingh

Oct 22, 2010
London
This is awesome, I've been waiting for someone to do this for a while, BUT the notification power widget still turns out grey, like it hasn't changed from gingerbread at all. I've tried reinstalling and rebooting but the problem still exists :/

EDIT: I have a wildfire so it might be the screen resolution...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using XDA Premium App

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a Froyo theme for those of you who miss the old android. For screenshots, just search the web - it's just stock Froyo.

HDPI/MDPI supported.

Enjoy! :)

Update (20/5) -
    Fixed headphone icon
    Transparent notif background
    Old school power widget icons
    Rounded-edge status bar
    THANK YOU !

Not a bug. It's stock. I ported it directly from AOSP, no modifications.
    Anyone have the heart to change the 4g icon for me? I cannot figure it out :(

Sent from my ThunderBolt using XDA App

hello.
    please try this, and tell me if it works or not.:D
    hi.
    i have re-compiled RetorDroid.apk for you.
    please try this.

note:
    i have a mdpi device only, so i do not know whether hdpi works or not.

edit:
    for hdpi devices, move icon and preview to res/drawble folder. please try it.
    I can't do that, I get so many errors from de-compile to re-compile and now I can't see public.xml en res/values (advanced edit in apk manager)

Now only editing the graphs it worked without problems but it didn't work once installed.

If I try to advanced edit I get so many errors, I don't understar, I don't know what Im doing

Looks like you're trying to add 9patch PNG's from some other source without decompiling them first. Or your 9patching is messed up. I suggest you look some stuff up on this.