Control your PC remotely through your phone with PocketCloud

Search This thread

cybot_x1024

Jun 24, 2010
Nairobi
Just like other android VNC apps, pocket cloud is an app that allows you to control your PC remotely. Though pocketcloud not only allows you to control it via wifi but also through cellular data. That means you can do it from anywhere, like controlling your home PC from work through your phone :)
All you need to do is download it from here
https://appservices.wyse.com/pages/...06&model=Wyse PocketCloud(Software Downloads)
And sign up with your google account. Then install the app on your phone and get started.
The free version only allows for one computer.
Hope you find this helpful.

sent from a hacked Phone Booth using XDA

Coug76

Feb 27, 2011
East of Seattle
I use Teamviewer. It allows me to control any number of PCs. It allows me to support family members and friends computer needs wherever I go. All free of charge.

Hastily spouted for your befuddlement.

Reactions: yellowjacket1981

yellowjacket1981

Mar 12, 2011
Tucson, Az
I use Teamviewer. It allows me to control any number of PCs. It allows me to support family members and friends computer needs wherever I go. All free of charge.

I use teamviewer too. It really helps when my mom calls from across the country to tell me of her computer problems. Then I get to see the 150 tool bars she has attached to Internet explorer...:rolleyes:

cybot_x1024

Jun 24, 2010
Nairobi
Good thing about this app is the gmail integration. Makes setting up so quick and easy to setup and use
Read what lifehacker has yo say about it: http://m.lifehacker.com/5838717/the-best-vnc-client-for-android
(Sorry, posting on phone hence mobile version.)
Sent from my Bulletproof_Doubleshot using XDA

Last edited:

cybot_x1024

Jun 24, 2010
Nairobi
With pocketcloud you can mount your sd card on the host computer remotely. I think its the only remote desktop app that has that feature.

iceolate

Apr 11, 2011
Pittsburgh
Cool. I didn't know about Teamviewer, I will have to check that out, for sure. I have PocketCloud right now and I didn't know about the remote SD mount. That's a pretty neat feature.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.