Blank Screen Today (HELP)

Search This thread

lucid_nightmare927

Jul 31, 2010
this seems odd but i started having problems with my Blur Widgets last week,
my NEWS and HAPPENINGS (FB and Tweeter) widget not getting updates shown on home screen but the MESSAGING / CALENDAR works fine.

so i decided to restore it (wipe cache + partition) and started all over again, but still they won't work neither sync/update (which now i think could be a problem with the Motoblur Server).

i turned off my phone and removed my battery, sd card, and SIM card for a while and then turned it back on.. and NOW got a BLANK SCREEN, although my phone seems to boot just fine (i can hear it load up and try and feel to unlock it (slide to unlock). i can't see the battery charge status/indicator when my phone is OFF and charging

so i am not sure if i just need to FLASH it. (phone is detected on RSDLITE) but i can't get into recovery as i can't see anything on screen or i have a mess up screen (LCD) that i need to replace?

any ideas?

thanks for helping!

droid_<3er

Dec 20, 2011
Vancouver
this seems odd but i started having problems with my Blur Widgets last week,
my NEWS and HAPPENINGS (FB and Tweeter) widget not getting updates shown on home screen but the MESSAGING / CALENDAR works fine.

so i decided to restore it (wipe cache + partition) and started all over again, but still they won't work neither sync/update (which now i think could be a problem with the Motoblur Server).

i turned off my phone and removed my battery, sd card, and SIM card for a while and then turned it back on.. and NOW got a BLANK SCREEN, although my phone seems to boot just fine (i can hear it load up and try and feel to unlock it (slide to unlock). i can't see the battery charge status/indicator when my phone is OFF and charging

so i am not sure if i just need to FLASH it. (phone is detected on RSDLITE) but i can't get into recovery as i can't see anything on screen or i have a mess up screen (LCD) that i need to replace?

any ideas?

thanks for helping!

Where are you from? You might want to see what sbfs you can flash just in case your phone decides to troll you any further.

But be careful. are you on eclair? chinese froyo? froyo? gingerbread?