[FINISHED][ROM]|SmartDroid|1.24.709.2|Sense 3.5|2.3.5|1.6.22 OFFLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

cspirop

Nov 6, 2007
Athens
Best settings for daemon controller

which settings did you have in daemon controller max, min and governor? please in analytical way

thanks in advance

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

which settings did you have in daemon controller max, min and governor? please in analytical way

thanks in advance

ricc@rd

Dec 6, 2010
Just search for them! They are all in desire hd android development section ;)

Inviato dal mio HTC Desire HD With Beats Audio

Just search for them! They are all in desire hd android development section ;)

It's been said before all depends what you use your cell for so basically kernels and radios work differently for everyone best way is start testing yourself and see which works best for you.:)

Sent From My Inspire 4G With Beats Audio Running On SmartDroid Reloaded Red Venom Edition v1.7.7

Does anybody else have problems with wlans that don't broadcast their ssid? Vanilla LTS

Sent from my Inspire 4G With Beats Audio using xda premium

Nope no probe here bro. Check in settings and ensure SSID broadcast is enabled & not hidden. If it is hidden perhaps try using App, SSIDEnabler some users indicate success using this.

Good luck

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2 from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

DeathmonkeyGTX

Oct 15, 2007
Little Rock, AR
I don't think you understand. It sees my ap just fine. I can turn ap ssid broadcasting on, login to wlan, turn off ssidbroadcasting, and be on my merry way. I have done it this way since wm5... In this rom, the wifi drops and won't come back the instant I disable ssid broadcasting

Sent from my Inspire 4G With Beats Audio using xda premium

My first comeback wallie, 'Reloaded' matrix style

Enjoy!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1344633977206.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1344633977206.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 316
Reactions: desidunda

overjoy71

May 13, 2009
Melbourne
Hey Desi
Which base and kernel are the team planning to use? Kernel 3.0 from virt team? Or some other source? I am hanging out for this!! :)

ricc@rd

Dec 6, 2010
Ok let me be the first to announce this here as of right now IceFyre ICS 4.0.3 SENSE 3.6 is being worked on and has been made lol we haven't released it yet but it will be soon you can Thanks desiduna hehe. :laugh:

Wow guys! Waiting eagerly for this new rom! Thanks smartdroid :D

I'm working on runnymede base 2.31.401.2 and as info leaked by @Venom0642:p the name of rom will be SmartDroid IceFyre with sense 3.6 and if all goes well we will be working on a sense 4.0 as well as a hybrid project..... so plenty of goodies from Team SmartDroid :D

Concept wallpaper for IceFyre
More to come

uploadfromtaptalk1345066319445.jpg

Sent from my HTC Desire HD With Beats Audio using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: desidunda

overjoy71

May 13, 2009
Melbourne
I'm working on runnymede base 2.31.401.2 and as info leaked by @Venom0642:p the name of rom will be SmartDroid IceFyre with sense 3.6 and if all goes well we will be working on a sense 4.0 as well as a hybrid project..... so plenty of goodies from Team SmartDroid :D

Mate,
That base is coming of a Sensation XL based?? Woohoo!
Told you desi... I still reckon try to sneak the wife's phone out when she is sleeping. :laugh:

desidunda

Aug 10, 2009
Southampton
LOL.... windows done whats it's good at :crying: crashed on me and I took it as an opportunity and started with a fresh install of Ubuntu took me whole day to set up the android development and hopefully will get back o track from tomorrow sorry for the delay it was beyond my control and all the blame lies with Microsoft but as all of you know I will only release the rom when I'm happy with it so it doesn't cause too many problems for our users, mattkle and venom are already busy with the goodies to follow with the release. I recon couple of days and we should have a solid daily driver.
I like to thank all my users for their understanding and putting up with me:good:

memnoc

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 23, 2011
Hi all, as you can see the thread has been closed (by me) since I decided to put an end of this ROM...as you probably know I don't have the device anymore, as well as a reliable maintainer so this is it..if some skilled user/developer feel like to bring the project on this thread please pm me, otherwise nobody is allowed to use SmartDroid stuff without my permission, as I'm the only one owner and founder of the SmartDroid Team/Project. Thanks everybody for your great support during this years, I won't never forget you;) Memnoc#OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SmartDroid team presents
    For DesireHD, 4g Telus, and Inspire4G
    SmartDroid+Reloaded+thread+banner.png
    SmartDroid Project point is bring the best Sense experience possible, bringing the most tweaked, and optimized Sense OS ever. This project is also a great success with other device like Piramyd, but it was born on the Ace, and we'll keep updated untill the Ace development will comes to an end.
    @memnoc-lead developer-founder
    @wilkii-contributing mantainer-tweaks developer
    @mattlke-contributing mantainer-graphic developer

Our Team member @Venom made this video that shows our nice home ;)
    Here's Previews of SmartDroid Custom Roms Enjoy!:good:
    *Based on latest RUU_Runnymede_hTC_Asia_TW_1.24.709.2
    *lordmodNCTeam-5.0-CFS
    *rooted
    *busybox
    *superuser
    *init.d script support
    *tweaked build.prop (better touch, data, wifi, 3d performance, camera management, dalvik management, battery management, overall performances)
    *bloatware free
    *spyware free
    *security holes free
    *RAM script (for a better RAM management)
    *tune2fs tweaks
    *script for better battery management
    *zipalign script (ROM will zipalign all the app on first boot and for the following installation, better apps management)
    *Beats support
    *5x4 app drawer
    *Extended quick settings
    *Clean up's
    *lot of ueseful apps
    *good support ;)

-jslEnterprises for the help
    -xda community
    -htc
    -smartdroid team
    -all supporters

<<<<< SmartDroid Reloaded LTS(long term support) Version 1.6.22 (11/06/12) >>>>>
    *zip size will not effect on your individual device as extra optional*mods and off line RCMix Tweaks are included in the file
    *Multi-device support added
    *Kernel Changed to Unity V10*Tidied up build.prop
    *Added Optional Mod selection on flash menue-OPTIONS
    *BlueManiacs Min
    * Black Keyboard with red function keys*
    *Venom0642’s ICS black keyboard with matching dialer
    * Multi-language now Including Arabic THX S4linux
    *Performance optimization
    * Build prop streamlined
    * Rooted, unsecure boot.img
    * init.d scripts support
    * Auto permissions fix on boot
    * All tweaks applied on boot
    * Bash command & nano editor
    * EXT 4 optimization
    * Changed kernel to RCMix V8
    * CIFS support
    * Tun support
    * Ram optimizations
    * Excellent battery life
    * Improved overall UI smoothness
    * All System apks ZipAling & Optimized
    * All User Apps Zipalign at Boot
    * SD Card speed tweak included
    * Keep your home launcher in memory
    * Enabled GPU UI rendering
    * Improved Andreno configuration
    * Improved auto-brightness values
    * Wi-Fi module improved drivers
    * Advanced Power Menu
    * Camera performance Improved
    * Blocked Adds (AddFree App provided for Updates)
    * Screenshot by pressing Power and Home
    * Beats Audio switchable
    * Beats boost through RCMix tweaks
    * Bravia Engine
    * Swipe to clear notifications
    * Long Vol+ music control
    * Initial boot set for English GB for easier initial setup
    * And few more xml adjustments...
    * RCMix tweaks off line version ( some part are still not working )
    * Minimum Themeing in
    * Custom blueBattery% with animations
    * Custom blueWiFi bars
    * Custom extra quick settings icons
    * Looks cool with blue sky skin included
    * And more...... you tell me

BlueManiacsHD and co.

Reserved for SmartDroid team2
    Hi all, as you can see the thread has been closed (by me) since I decided to put an end of this ROM...as you probably know I don't have the device anymore, as well as a reliable maintainer so this is it..if some skilled user/developer feel like to bring the project on this thread please pm me, otherwise nobody is allowed to use SmartDroid stuff without my permission, as I'm the only one owner and founder of the SmartDroid Team/Project. Thanks everybody for your great support during this years, I won't never forget you;) Memnoc#OFF
    A little something to keep you guys happy till ICS ;)

SmartDroiD T-3.2

Changelog:

-Increased VM Heap Size to 48m, makes ROM smoother/quicker

-Included fully working Tweaks App, app drawer matrix 100% working, SMS Screen on can now be disabled/enabled in tweaks.

-Disabled/removed Lockscreen tweaks and Volume Key Camera Shutter. Changing the lockscreen caused reboots and the volume key camera tweak is a pointless mod IMO, lots of people have broken volume rockers or zoom in on photos.

-Included fixed build.prop for Inspire 4G users, no longer says you are using RCMiX Runny ROM.

-Disabled Scrolling Cache, disabled the cache when scrolling in applications, improves scrolling performance in a lot of applications.

-Improved 3D Performance, now the GPU renders all 3D elements, greatly improving the performance

-Fixed Keyboard animations, now when you go to input text you get a nice sliding animation instead of the keyboard just appearing on screen. For an even fancier animation download "spare parts" from the market and tick "fancy input animations.

-Included a few system tweaks, now faster than ever!!!

-Included HTC HUB and HTC Likes

Backup then flash in recovery, I recommend a full wipe but it's not essential, there will be no support for bugs if you havent full wiped before flashing.

Enjoy!!!!

DOWNLOAD LINK:

SmartDroiD T-3.2

MIRROR:
    SmartDroiD T-3.2