[MOD] 4-in-1 Reboot Menu [Touchwiz] | MDB | MDL |

Search This thread
re: which to flash

I have Stock Open Austria ROM installed on my GT-I9505 its PDA: I9505XXUAME2
CSC: I9505OXXAMDB
Version 4.2.2... which do i have to use?

I think it would be the MDB odexed one, be sure that you select one of the two MDB ones before flashing.
One will work the other won't but it will not harm or hurt anythiing by flashing the wrong one.

puretone

Jun 16, 2010
I have Stock Open Austria ROM installed on my GT-I9505 its PDA: I9505XXUAME2
CSC: I9505OXXAMDB
Version 4.2.2... which do i have to use?

This is for the T-Mobile USA Galaxy S4, I wouldn't use this one if I were you. It is probably not compatible. I believe you need it for the international version S4

Last edited:

movieaddict

Jul 24, 2010
I was kinda confused as to which one of the flashable zipfiles I should use so I just copied all
four of them to my sdcard in the phone and flashed em one at a time in cwm and when I got
to the third flash, as if by magic I finally had the extended power menu...

Give it a try.

Weird thing is after a couple reboots it kicked in!! so very weird

re: flashing roms, addons and themes

I tried flashing both on cyanogenmod and they both gave boot loops. Any ideas?

I think you should do a lot more reading up on these roms, addons and themes here in xda before
you flash anything else making sure they are compatible with your phone and with your rom or you
just might become the next guy in this forum who ends up with a nice shiny little brick. :)

Good luck!

rp56

Feb 8, 2013
What is mdb anx mdl whatz thd differences in ghe too. Thanks

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app

XeoNoX

Oct 25, 2010
What is mdb anx mdl whatz thd differences in ghe too. Thanks

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app

its the last few digits of the build number version on the android phone, u can find out yours by doing the following on your phone:

Go to <APPS><SETTINGS><ABOUT DEVICE>< BUILD NUMBER>

Reactions: rp56

blakeslee14

Jun 18, 2013
I have OUDHS recovery MDL build. Flashed and it did not take... Anyone with OUDHS get it to work?

Any suggestions?

Edit: I'm an idiot. It works fine. The popup menu happens after hitting restart not shutdown. Doh.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

wahida76

Aug 26, 2009
New York
I need help I flashed DEODEXED only: MDB Deodexed Download on my T-Mobile S4 I am using CleanROM which is made for at&t flashing the ROM was fine and I've been using it for couple of days now but after I flashed this my phone boots up to where it says optimizing and then I can see my home screen for a sec but reboots and stays on the logo please help

XeoNoX

Oct 25, 2010
I need help I flashed DEODEXED only: MDB Deodexed Download on my T-Mobile S4 I am using CleanROM which is made for at&t flashing the ROM was fine and I've been using it for couple of days now but after I flashed this my phone boots up to where it says optimizing and then I can see my home screen for a sec but reboots and stays on the logo please help

you kind of answered your own question. the problem is you tried to flash a tmobile rom file on a at&t rom. you will have to flash a entire rom again to fix it.

wahida76

Aug 26, 2009
New York
you kind of answered your own question. the problem is you tried to flash a tmobile rom file on a at&t rom. you will have to flash a entire rom again to fix it.

Thank you, I am back up and running now on the same ROM I flashed again. But I still need to have that MOD which one do I flash thank you.

XeoNoX

Oct 25, 2010
Thank you, I am back up and running now on the same ROM I flashed again. But I still need to have that MOD which one do I flash thank you.

you would have to flash the one for ATT ROM that u downloaded, u should ask in the ATT forum thread of the ROM u downloaded.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here's the 4-in-1 Reboot Menu Mod for T-Mobile users running the stock Tmobile Touchwiz rom.

Description: After you press the Power Button and Restart, you now get 4 options (Normal Reboot, Download, Hot Reboot, and Recovery)

This is for build M919UVUAMDB
    DEODEXED only: MDB Deodexed Download
    just flash in recovery and reboot
    or
    ODEXED only MDB Odexed Download

------------------------------------------------------------

This is for build M919UVUAMDL
    DEODEXED only: MDL Deodexed Download
    or
    ODEXED only: MDL Odex Download

Special Thanks and Credit to the following for making it all possible (in no particular order):
    Google
    Samsung
    XDA Community
    Unknownforce
    kahvitahra
    crawrj
    mrvirginia
    mattlgroff (thanks mattlgroff for the MDL kernel that bypassed the restrictions with MDL)

BMHqUNV.jpg
    Confirmed is working on Wicked with my theme

ymeqezu8.jpg

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2
    actually a custom rom can still be odexed.

easy way to know is just go to your phone using root explorer or similar app and look at the /framework (and sometimes even system/apps) directory and if u see a bunch of ODEX files (files ending in .odex) then u are odexed.
    If u do not see any odex files then u are deodexed (not odexed)

It's funny but (not trolling here folks so put the keyboards on pause for a sec. just pointing out a fact so bare with me) there are people that have been here for a long time (like myself and more so longer) that forget as newer devices make their way on to the market and in general more people find that they can do more with their devices than they ever dreamed, more find their way here and don't know what some of the inner workings are like or what to look for to start to learn as there is a ton to figure your way through even as advanced users.

Something simple as the apk structure in any device would be a new world for some one coming here from Apple we'll say and may not know that it matters. Patience and direction like @XeoNoX did here makes a huge difference on how new users find their way.

Now to the reason I decided to post is the flash worked great (Odex build, rooted, and everything else) and was wondering if anyone knew if triangle away was in the works for us? I don't mind it being custom but we all know there may come a time we need to take measures.
    Confirmed working on Wicked v1.
    Thanks for this.
    No problemo, brother. Take your time and thanks!!!!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda premium

Try #2, this time i odexed my system and used the correct BOOTCLASSPATH location and correct signature verification..
    this is for ODEXED only and is EXPERIMENTAL: download BOTH FILES below (download both incase u have to revert back to normal), move both files to your (external/internal) SDCARD

go into recovery
    Flash zip "d_ap_test2.zip" using recovery
    reboot
    let me know if it works

if it doesnt work just flash "RESTORE_od_ap.zip" reboot and u will be back to normal

let me know if it works.