[FEB 22] Nitrogen 0.3.2 - the new MP3/OGG player for WM5/WM6

Search This thread

rctneil

Aug 13, 2008
Hi Filipe, i have 2 suggestions and one request.

1 - Option to remember music position when you close the program. (useful when listening to long music sets)

2 - Make nitrogen act like media player / pocket player when concerning power management. (When you press the power button the music stops atm)

3 - Any ideia for bluetooth avrcp support ?? Besides that, that i'm missing, the player is very very good atm, thank you for your work.

keep it up :) !!

I don't particularly wnat to read through the entirety of this thread but ahve just downloaded the latets version of this player and wondered if the first suggestion above has been implemented yet?

It would be sooo handy for large audios books split into hour or longer segments.

Please let me know as soon as is possible.

Thanks

Regards,
Neil

wscaddie56

Sep 25, 2009
Nitrogen and Rhapsody

My roommate works for Verizon and so I have unlimited downloads from Verizon, this is a good thing. Anyhow, Nitrogen doesn't seem to be able to locate the MP3s I have downloaded from Rhapsody.

I really hate the anti-touch screen Windows Media Player, I have an Omnia, and want an alternative but I can't find my music with Nitrogen.

Please note, I have already used options to tell Nitrogen to find MP3s.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

tomtailor

Oct 30, 2007
Minimize won't work

Got the prog working on my PNA, beats the normal mp3 player...only one problem. Rhe minimize button won't work...not in the right upper corner or in the lower left...anyone a idea ??

richardxtc

Jan 20, 2009
firstly i would liike to say that nitrogen iis the best music player i have used on my omnia. so to make it better i thought of some ideas that i thought would be quiet nice. 1. adding a numeric list next to each song in the playlist 2. basically addiing too #1 a search function so that u dont hav to go through a playlist of 1000 songs to find the one u want to play so u can either search the name/artiist/or number of the song wnted. thiis search functiion shouuld also be able to be put this search function on the main screen for easy access. 3. ability to save playlists.

johael

Apr 17, 2010
Use on pna?

Hello,

is it possible to use the player on a win ce 5.0 Device? The resolution is 480x272. Are there landscape skins I could use?

And I need to start the program directly on a Sd-Card. Can somebody send my the files (and not the cab-archive)?

Thanx for your help!

marc2040

May 19, 2010
Nuremberg
Background

Hello,

I´m trying to create my own Skin.

Could somebody explain the difference of

- Normal Background
- Hotspot Background
- Toggle Normal Background
- Toggle Hotspot Background

PLEASE

Am I right?

- Normal = non pushed
- Normal Hotspot = Play with background for bars (e.g. Vol.)
- Toggle = Play-Button pushed >>> Pause is visible
- Hotspot Toggle = Pause visible Vol. highlighted

Last edited: