☆ ★ | ROM | InfectedROM Eternity™ TB| NIGHTLYS | Sense 3.5 | XE BEATS AUDIO | ★ ☆

Search This thread

chip0

May 29, 2010
riverside ca
So has anyone else been getting their phone forceclosing? I've downloaded probally the last three versions of this and I ent know how many diff radios and it works for a little bit then when I get a phone call or try to make a phone call the phone fc and i loose my data connection for like 10 or 15 seconds

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA App

RomsWell

Jul 10, 2011
Venice
So has anyone else been getting their phone forceclosing? I've downloaded probally the last three versions of this and I ent know how many diff radios and it works for a little bit then when I get a phone call or try to make a phone call the phone fc and i loose my data connection for like 10 or 15 seconds

Never had the issue. All I can say is make sure your doing full wipes. Including boot. And don't restore system apps or data imo

Sent from my ADR6400L using xda premium

zeroxg4

Nov 8, 2009
Had issues with with SU force closing every time it was accessed. It would say "X" program was granted superuser permissions, but then a notification would come up and say that root was denied and I get an FC. Not really sure why, I checked the MD5 and wiped everything before install. This is on the most recent version (r264).

Also, are we supposed to use an overclocking app such as SetCPU? I couldn't find a daemon in the ROM or an area of input for clock speeds. I feel like something has to be wrong because it really bogs down when using SetCPU.

00negative

Aug 9, 2010
Download isn't working for me

Edit:maybe something on my phone wouldn't download a kernel either from another dev

Sent from my ADR6400L using xda premium

Last edited:

chip0

May 29, 2010
riverside ca
I wipe everything when I install including batt stats lol n I never backup anything, I start from scratch with every ROM install lol

chip0

May 29, 2010
riverside ca
Could I possibly need another kernel? IDK if that has anything to do with it, I haven't changed mine that I know of LOL is there a recomended kernel for this rom?

c_live_lee

Could I possibly need another kernel? IDK if that has anything to do with it, I haven't changed mine that I know of LOL is there a recomended kernel for this rom?

The Ziggy kernel that comes with it is the recommended kernel. Ziggy471 has been slinging kernels for a long time now and his, are among the most sought after in the game. :)

Colby

Dec 29, 2007
Had issues with with SU force closing every time it was accessed. It would say "X" program was granted superuser permissions, but then a notification would come up and say that root was denied and I get an FC. Not really sure why, I checked the MD5 and wiped everything before install. This is on the most recent version (r264).

Also, are we supposed to use an overclocking app such as SetCPU? I couldn't find a daemon in the ROM or an area of input for clock speeds. I feel like something has to be wrong because it really bogs down when using SetCPU.

Same thing happened with me w 264...had to stop SU from updating from the market over the burned-in SU... then all was well.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

c_live_lee

Guys anyway to add the option for different lock screens on this. Just saw a rom with 8 different lock screen options.. not sure if i should post the link or not. :confused:

About your only option for different lock screen styles, is to go to the Market and grab Widgetlocker. It gives you the ability to make your lock screen look almost any way you want and, while I haven't seen the ones on that rom, I'm sure you can make ones that look like those as well.

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 AM ----------

Same thing happened with me w 264...had to stop SU from updating from the market over the burned-in SU... then all was well.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

To add to Colby's post, If you have let it update, it's really more of an annoyance than anything else so don't fret. It still works as well as before, just with the Force Close BS. My point behind saying this is so you don't feel as though you MUST hurry up and fix this before your phone self destructs or something.

ocbooger

Jun 15, 2011
Griffith, IN
Google Pixel 6 Pro

Dconfig is included, I personally set mine to performance.
I also use Setcpu set to performance, 245min/1497 max

M@|ice

Dec 20, 2010
Noblesville, Indiana
SU is not playing nice with me this morning. I'm accustomed to it denying Setcpu once or twice but It's not allowing anything ATM. Doesn't even recognize Setcpu or Root Explorer. Hopefully they fix it.

mine has taken a **** as well. i think it only started after i let the market update it. im reflashing the rom over itself now to try to suppress this and going to hold off on letting market update it again.

ocbooger

Jun 15, 2011
Griffith, IN
Google Pixel 6 Pro
mine has taken a **** as well. i think it only started after i let the market update it. im reflashing the rom over itself now to try to suppress this and going to hold off on letting market update it again.

it wasn't working right for me before the update, now its FCing like crazy. let me know how a reflash goes.... that will probably be my next step

eschelon

Retired Recognized Developer
Jun 20, 2009
New build is up and includes a few goodies from upcoming Android 4.0 (ICS)

Also, those of you have issues with Superuser, be sure to go into the Market and set the app to not update automatically. I will update the repo with the latest build once it's stable

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ☆ ★ | ROM | InfectedROM Eternity™ TB| NIGHTLYS | Sense 3.5 | XE BEATS AUDIO | ★ ☆

Eternity_Header1.png

http://www.androidfilehost.com/main/Thunderbolt_Developers/Virus/Eternity/Buildbox/3.5/ROM DOWNLOAD LINK
    Themes
    How to Install This Rom - CLICK HERE
    Unofficial Changelog Thread

CREDITS

• PEOPLE WHO DONATED THANK YOU GUYS AND GALS FOR YOUR GENEROSITY !
    • GINORMOUS THANKS TO Capychimp for making the rom this one is based on!! Techwerkz & Unleashed2K FOR BUILDING MY WEBPAGE/FORUM INFECTEDROM.COM
    • HUGE THANKS to Team Bamf members for getting us 3g and working 4g !!!!
    • HUGE THANKS to RomanBB for making Bulletproof ROM for the HTC Sensation he created the Infected Settings also Team RcMIX for modifying them for us
    • Treve, Ziggy471 and the rest of Team Synergy for help and fixes
    • Kailash Shankar, Kidromulous, Androidian3VOlution and both th3volution.blogspot.com and www.androrev.com (They did my header image!!)
    • JsChiSurf for all his AWESOME mods!
    • Leoisright and Team Xron for lots of mods and fixes
    • wrx4temp for custom boot screen and theme elements
    • Mike1986 & Leedroid over in the Sensation fourms (For lots of scripts and ideas)
    • tommytomatoe for the android tool set and odex scripts
    • Footbal for the ruu leaks
    • Capychimp for porting CRT and being awesome!!
    • Thyrus over at xda for his MAD THEME SKILLZ
    THE GOODS

• Base -RUU_Runnymede_HTC_Europe_1.05.401.4_R2_Radio_20.5101.30.0822_3822.10.10.12_M_release_223366_signed
      [*]Kernel - Ziggy's Latest POWERHOUSE!!
      [*]Superuser 3.0!
      [*]Total Commander RC1
      [*]Titanium Backup Latest
      [*]WirelessTether V3-1b6
      [*]Android market V3.1.3

MODDS

• FULL BEATS AUDIO with crackle free codec
    • Deodexed
    • ROOT (SU + SuperUser Permissions - Thanks to ChainsDD)
    • Zipaligned (Improved RAM management)
    • Zipalign on boot (for user applications on data partition)
    • init.d scripts (BusyBox run-parts) support
    • Full HTC Sense 3.5 Interface
    • Fully Optimized and Tweaked
    • SD Card speed tweak
    • Battery auto-calibration script (Thanks to seo)
    • Bloatware applications removed
    • Signature check hack by RC Team
    • Transparent notif pulldown
    • Transparent app drawer
    • Disabled scroll by page in app drawer
    • Stock % battery display
    • CRT TV screen on/off animation
    • 5-in-1 reboot menu
    • DSP manager (thanks cyanogen)
    • ipv6 privacy enhancement (rfc4941)
    • Fully working camera (Thanks Bamf)
    • Lots of build prop enhancements (Thanks Mike1986 Leadroid and Romanbb)
    • Quciklaunch widget updated (thx liamstears bigt305)
    • Tweaks text corrected
    • quicksettings reboot fix
    • secure sms readded
    • adobereader fixed
    • autowipe removed
    • reboot after flash removed, for rom cleaner support
    • status bar transparency added to tweaks, different levels
    • Tweaks - Volume Key Screen On
    • Tweaks - 5x5 Appdrawer
    • Tweaks - Hide Navbar Text
    • Tweaks - Volume Key Camera Shutter Button
    • Custom wallpaper set (Thanks Myn)
    • Lots of extra quick settings with clear button on the bottom center and long press for full settings (Thanks Rcmix and Ihftp69 for logic)
    Reserved............................
    reserved...............................................
    What you guys typically don't see is that most "rival" devs actually have positive relationships with each other behind the scenes. In fact, most of us are on gchat with each other. And we often share with each other a lot of work, bug fixes, enhancements, and logic. Look at Apple and Microsoft - they were fierce competitors in their industry, but Steve Jobs and Bill Gates were actually friends and maintained a positive relationship with one another. And so it is with us, take a close look at our SVN commits and you'll see us collaborating with and thanking other devs all the time.

I had private conversations with Eris yesterday and had asked him if he could help us get data working on our Runnymede/Vigor build since we hadn't yet figured it out which he was happy to do for us - again, something that we've done with Bamf before (read: Zeus mods and Eris' voicemail bug fix). Typically devs do this stuff behind the scenes which is why you guys don't see it, and I was expecting working data from him sometime this weekend, but he gave it to you guys early and publicly instead since I had already linked him to our build that had everything working except data. I'm not Eris so I don't know what was in his heart, but I didn't personally take that as an insult or a "we're better than you" statement. If he wanted to be a jerk, he would have replaced our bootscreen with one that praises Bamf or something. Instead, all he asked is that we thank them in our build.prop file. Please also thank Eris in your own respective manner for helping us out.

Sometimes Team Synergy has been the first to implement a feature or fix an issue, and sometimes Bamf has been first. That's just the nature of the game. And while all of us devs want to have the best ROM out there, when Synergy and Bamf combine... magic happens :)
    Christmas done came early this year for the Synergy Team!

Happy Holidays from the boys at BAMF!

You're Welcome! :D