Search This thread

jb0nd38372

Feb 11, 2011
Savannah, Tn
Moto G Power
I hope this is the right place since I am asking specifically about apps (games) and not about a note specific issue or app (even though I am using a note).

I find myself spending a lot of time messing with my note, waiting for appointments, late at night, basically whenever i'm not busy. What I am wanting is a good list of games to purchase. Genre doesn't matter as much as fun factor. Anything from Racing to fighting and everything in between.

I have a little extra cash I wouldn't mind sinking in a few good games with replay value, ideas anyone?

I have purchased these games so far so you guys can have an idea about my wide range of play.

Trial Extreme
Can Knockdown 2
Hot Pursuit
Cut The Rope
Doodle Pool
NFL Flick QB
ShadowGun
Reckless Racing #1

Add to my list for me :)

Oh and don't worry about links, unless you want to, I don't mind searching the store for it, as long as I have the correct name :)

Last edited:

HarmonyFlame

Jan 5, 2012
Metro Detroit
I hope this is the right place since I am asking specifically about apps (games) and not about a note specific issue or app (even though I am using a note).

I find myself spending a lot of time messing with my note, waiting for appointments, late at night, basically whenever i'm not busy. What I am wanting is a good list of games to purchase. Genre doesn't matter as much as fun factor. Anything from Racing to fighting and everything in between.

I have a little extra cash I wouldn't mind sinking in a few good games with replay value, ideas anyone?

I have purchased these games so far so you guys can have an idea about my wide range of play.

Trial Extreme
Can Knockdown 2
Hot Pursuit
Cut The Rope
Doodle Pool
NFL Flick QB
ShadowGun
Reckless Racing #1

Oh and don't worry about links, unless you want to, I don't mind searching the store for it, as long as I have the correct name :)

You have to check out shogun. It works so well with the s-pen you won't believe it. Currently my favorite game. Also try dead space, r-type, edge ex, and super monkey ball. All good game im playing currently.

Edit: also sleepy jack (amazing game)

Sent via tapatalk using the Samsung Galaxy Note

Last edited:
Reactions: jb0nd38372

dakohli

Apr 11, 2009
Osmos HD

I've been using up all my batteries playing this one. Very addictive, and some of the levels are evil.

Well worth the cost.

ny2k1012

Dec 19, 2011
Grand Theft Auto 3 and I think I read somewhere that Max Payne will be coming out April 22nd.

Jacob.jsweets

Jul 20, 2011
Pharr, Texas
Cut the rope: experiments - sprinkle - muffin knight - where's my water - airport mania 1and2...yea i have a 7 year old daughter :) but there fun and addicting

uncleTed

Apr 4, 2012
Charlottesville, Va
Majesty is pretty fun. Nice fantasy rts type game. Twist is that you can't control units directly, rather set up incentives for your various hero units.
It was a pc game about a decade ago.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

jb0nd38372

Feb 11, 2011
Savannah, Tn
Moto G Power
OpenFient

I have noticed a lot of the games, both free & paid used OpenFeint. So long as I don't notice any weird purchases through my Paypal (which is not linked to my bank account; Only with a prepaid debit card that I load.) Then let it mine my highscores all it wants.

Thanks for all the suggestions so far everyone! I love 'Wheres my water', and 'Sleepy jack' and 'Dead Space'. Still tryign the demo of Bag-It. For some reason I can't get the hang of it. Keep em coming!

> Bag It

Why would a game with OpenFeint (personal data mining) be recommended?

kevinjgray88

Mar 10, 2012
Wisconsin
Forbidden brakes is another neat little game.
It's an old school top down racing game not a platformer by any means but a good time killer

Sent from my note running a jelly bean key lime pie hybrid OS

Froid

Apr 5, 2012
somewhere
Temple run is pretty addictive. It's free so if you get bored, no harm done.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Y

yollasho

Osmos HD
Riptide GP
Radiant HD

Probably more, but I never keep them all installed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

jda824

Apr 7, 2012
Memphis
I have my top paid games are

Fifa 2012 by EA SPORTS
DEAD SPACE
GUN BROS IS REALLY ADDICTIVE, AND IS FREE
TO BUT MANY PEOPLE END UP PAYING 3$ TO GET A NICE WEAPON

Sent from my SGH-I717M using XDA

How did you get Fifa 2012 on the note. It did not show up in the app store when I did a search for it.

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Asphault 6,
Modern Combat 2 and 3
Grand Theft Auto 3
Nova 2
Virtual Pool
Duke Nukem
Six Guns
Pac Man
Lets Golf
Madden 12

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

How did you get Fifa 2012 on the note. It did not show up in the app store when I did a search for it.

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Asphault 6,
Modern Combat 2 and 3
Grand Theft Auto 3
Nova 2
Virtual Pool
Duke Nukem
Six Guns
Pac Man
Lets Golf
Madden 12

Forgot.
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit and Shift

ghostfaceg35

Jul 16, 2008
Dallas
Easier to do it this way than list.

Action/Arcade
SC20120419-093001.jpg
SC20120419-093017.jpg

Racing
SC20120419-093038.jpg

Social/MMO
SC20120419-093049.jpg

Strategy and Puzzle
SC20120419-093101.jpg
SC20120419-093118.jpg

Games that I haven't categorized into the folders yet still:
Cordy
Cordy Sky
3D Mini Golf
Flick Golf
Death Rally
Game Dev Story
Glow Hockey 2 Pro
Minecraft
Muffin Knight
MX Moto
Pool Break Pro
Sleepy Jack
The Sims 3
Tiny Tower

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have my top paid games are

Fifa 2012 by EA SPORTS
    DEAD SPACE
    GUN BROS IS REALLY ADDICTIVE, AND IS FREE
    TO BUT MANY PEOPLE END UP PAYING 3$ TO GET A NICE WEAPON

Sent from my SGH-I717M using XDA

Trial Extreme
    Can Knockdown 2
    Hot Pursuit
    Cut The Rope
    Doodle Pool
    NFL Flick QB
    ShadowGun
    Reckless Racing #1

You have to check out shogun. It works so well with the s-pen you won't believe it. Currently my favorite game. Also try dead space, r-type, edge ex, and super monkey ball. All good game im playing currently.

Edit: also sleepy jack (amazing game)

Sent via tapatalk using the Samsung Galaxy Note
    Osmos HD

I've been using up all my batteries playing this one. Very addictive, and some of the levels are evil.

Well worth the cost.
    Easier to do it this way than list.

Action/Arcade
    SC20120419-093001.jpg
    SC20120419-093017.jpg

Racing
    SC20120419-093038.jpg

Social/MMO
    SC20120419-093049.jpg

Strategy and Puzzle
    SC20120419-093101.jpg
    SC20120419-093118.jpg

Games that I haven't categorized into the folders yet still:
    Cordy
    Cordy Sky
    3D Mini Golf
    Flick Golf
    Death Rally
    Game Dev Story
    Glow Hockey 2 Pro
    Minecraft
    Muffin Knight
    MX Moto
    Pool Break Pro
    Sleepy Jack
    The Sims 3
    Tiny Tower
    FIFA's not showing up in the play store for me.

Any suggestions??

-Ryan

Try searching FIFA 12. I the developer is EA SPORTS so if you search under Electronic Arts Inc. It should show up. I let me know

Send from the Noteorious BIG 5.3" Bell Canada