[2010-05-16]SciLor's Wifi Penetrate v0.1.1 - Similar to Penetrate :)

Search This thread

herpez

Nov 5, 2007
has anybody really got it working? i got an error -The router postfix must be 6 characters-

Sure, here its working and this always worked when used other websites and programs to find the key.

In my country all Thomson have 6 chars.

But, remember 1 thing, if the owner of the router change the SSID, it will NOT work. And if the owner changes the pass, dont work either

hector_huerta

Nov 21, 2009
I was getting the SSID without one digit, now I have the full 6 digits and it's working GREAT, superfast and spot on!!!

Thank you!!!!

scilor

Jan 5, 2008
@scilor.com
www.scilor.com
I tried for Dlink entering last 6 numbers instead of postfix, and on next screen first 6 from mac id. I get key but it's not the that works.
So somebody changed the passphrase ;) No chance for you

well i have a usa hd2 and it keeps poppin up is request for 6 keys wat do i do
It is no bug that it is asking for a 6 digit postfix. It is needed to indendify the router and calculate/search the standard wifi pw.

For ex: you have a router name(ssid) "ThomsonABCDEF", where "Thomson" is the prefix (must be found in the dropdown) and "ABCDEF" the postfix.

If it is different, the router is different and my algorithm will not work!

Any luck for all Netgear modem-routers???
I got no documentation/algorithm for it. If you got one send it to me ,)

Sure, here its working and this always worked when used other websites and programs to find the key.

In my country all Thomson have 6 chars.

But, remember 1 thing, if the owner of the router change the SSID, it will NOT work. And if the owner changes the pass, dont work either
Thank you :) So many just writing "does not work"

Mega Maniac

Feb 18, 2009
No routers in range for me to test this out on at the moment. Did have a couple of quick questions if you dont mind tho.

Firstly the biggest file in the download is "killme.txt" which just seems to be the same line repeated thousands of times. I would usually go by the assumption that the largest file in the download has some significance, and assumed this must be a key library or something, but it seems not. Is this file important or should I just ignore it?

Secondly, with regards to routers like those from talktalk in the UK as they are basically just rebranded d-link routers do they use the same libraries? For example my router uses the default talktalkXXXXX SSID but obv I cannot use this tool for it as it is not a supported SSID.

Oh and lastly how do you go about getting the algorithms for these routers? Is it somthing the layman can help out with?

shaolin95

Apr 5, 2010
Utah
Yes I am confused with the killme.txt as well.
I installed the CAB then what do I do with the other files?

I will appreciate a mini guide for a clueless guy :D

Mega Maniac

Feb 18, 2009
No routers in range for me to test this out on at the moment. Did have a couple of quick questions if you dont mind tho.

Firstly the biggest file in the download is "killme.txt" which just seems to be the same line repeated thousands of times. I would usually go by the assumption that the largest file in the download has some significance, and assumed this must be a key library or something, but it seems not. Is this file important or should I just ignore it?

Secondly, with regards to routers like those from talktalk in the UK as they are basically just rebranded d-link routers do they use the same libraries? For example my router uses the default talktalkXXXXX SSID but obv I cannot use this tool for it as it is not a supported SSID.

Oh and lastly how do you go about getting the algorithms for these routers? Is it somthing the layman can help out with?

Don't mean to nag, but any answers for these Scilor? :)

scilor

Jan 5, 2008
@scilor.com
www.scilor.com
If you say so :)
You may use that tool for the talktalk routers :) (The prefix is just there to determine the type of algorithm). Please try it with those router by replacing the "talktalk" with "Dlink-"
If you can confirm that it works, it would be nice. I will add those routers to my whitelist!

Just from the Penetrate coder :) You may google a little to get them!

Mega Maniac

Feb 18, 2009
Will do some walking around my house to see if I can find my neighbors network (we know each other, so no biggie :p)

Ive got a feeling the postfix is 5 characters now i think about it tho, so not sure if its guna work, will let ya know if I have any luck :)

mike2nl

Jul 24, 2009
Near Utrecht
Hi Scilor,

i see overall back. And now you have a new app that i need at thos moment. Great timing so as all the time. Thank You...

herpez

Nov 5, 2007
Can you please tell why do you put killme.txt in some of your software? It seems to do nothing, and it just makes files bigger and maybe crash some pcs of people trying to open it.

Thanks

BTW - can you please make your quick tap game a bit improved, for example, the goal is to make 20 taps, and at the end of the 20, it says the average time and fastest time, and has a ranking. I think it would improve the "game", because i really like it!

Last edited:

onesolo

Apr 18, 2006
Nexus 7 (2013)
Google Nexus 5
Ok guys when I try to search, I get this error

"....
Could not find a part of the path '\Storage Card\Program Files\SciLor's Wifi Penetrate\reibow\thomson\A\2\C\index.dat'
"

Any ideas?

scilor

Jan 5, 2008
@scilor.com
www.scilor.com
Can you please tell why do you put killme.txt in some of your software? It seems to do nothing, and it just makes files bigger and maybe crash some pcs of people trying to open it.

Thanks

BTW - can you please make your quick tap game a bit improved, for example, the goal is to make 20 taps, and at the end of the 20, it says the average time and fastest time, and has a ranking. I think it would improve the "game", because i really like it!

The file is just to blow up the filesize for some sharehosters! Just ignore.

Check Quicktap, there is a new version ;)

Ok guys when I try to search, I get this error

"....
Could not find a part of the path '\Storage Card\Program Files\SciLor's Wifi Penetrate\reibow\thomson\A\2\C\index.dat'
"

Any ideas?
You miss the rainbow tables!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Will do some walking around my house to see if I can find my neighbors network (we know each other, so no biggie :p)

Ive got a feeling the postfix is 5 characters now i think about it tho, so not sure if its guna work, will let ya know if I have any luck :)