Finally Gingerbread - 2.3.4 - V20N

Search This thread

Redpik

Jan 12, 2011
Bucharest
But it's V20n. Is it any difference between german and open eu one? guess not...
edit: almost 1mb less for OpenEu. Who knows. I can't flash it until this evening.

Last edited:

Orcusen

Jan 14, 2012
Hi, I have also seen that has come to Spain 20N version

dibujolnv.png

From where I could get the link to download the KDZ?

Reactions: alinoo

jimakos29

Oct 31, 2010
Kilkis
Is in eu open problem with light of keys?

Sent from my LG-P970 using Tapatalk

well soft keys are not a problem. it is something they deliberately changed in order to save some more battery juice. the fact that some people dont like it doesnt make it a bug... o3d is like that since day one with froyo. you can have a dev mod the lg2x notifications app as we did for o3d. not only we can chose how long keys will last but also work as notifications led for sms emails etc... we even have a widget for that in the latest version :)

l0gandroid

Oct 17, 2011
I noticed that the installation of any APK takes more than normal. It almost seems to be frozen sometimes. I'm not sure if this is a BUG. Does this happened to someone else?
I mean, on Gingerbread 2.3.4 V20N KDZ Full (German) an Repackaged files.

Last edited:

alikah88

Sep 8, 2011
Can we update the German V20N to Europe open V20N via KDZ updater with no problems? Or we need to install V10A back?

Last edited:

ogremount

Jul 6, 2011
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
I noticed that the installation of any APK takes more than normal. It almost seems to be frozen sometimes. I'm not sure if this is a BUG. Does this happened to someone else?

Yep , it does. And than if more than one program opened hiccups occasionally, like lagging for few seconds before continuing or freezing again, very annoying.

Looks like it will be back to CM7 yet again.

(partially resolved by flashing again but still not as good as CM)

Last edited:

ememeh

Jan 14, 2012
OnePlus Nord
Optimistically, as a UK T-Mobile owner, I plugged in to LG support tool, and was able to 'Start Updating'. So I clicked this, and the process began, then eventually it said I didn't have a supporting model for that S/W.

In the 'Supporting model' menu option, UK is indeed not listed as out yet, and there doesn't even seem to be an LGP970 option for T-Mobile... strange.

Yet, weirdly, when I check the 'Update history', I'm told 'S/W Version : V20n' - that's patently false! Grrr...

redy2006

May 20, 2008
Indonesia
Yep , it does. And than if more than one program opened hiccups occasionally, like lagging for few seconds before continuing or freezing again, very annoying.

Looks like it will be back to CM7 yet again.

(partially resolved by flashing again but still not as good as CM)

Well, I don't have kind of problem like that.. My devices working flawlessly.. I don't know what's happen, and it should can be traced through logcat, so we can also take a look what's happening inside... But if you mind to do that, free your own choice then, to use anything best ROM for your device.. :)

alyy81

Jan 20, 2011
Hey guys. I bought my phone network locked, although I have unlocked it is there any risk of bricking my phone by updating it with kdz. Or is it good idea to wait for the update to arrive on my network on lg mobile updater???

Sent from my LG-P970 using XDA App

dookoo

Apr 28, 2009
Brasov
Open Europe is the same as Germany V20N ???

I seen that apeared the V20N Open Europe..... I installed it via KDZU but....it starts in deutch (German language). It is the same software???
i found it here: lg-phone-firmware.com

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

found my answer :)

I Reseted it, and started in english.... yhe diferences are:

german version:
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/828/germanversiong.png

europe version:
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/716/openeuversion.png

Please ... a user if can put the images up...o can not do that yet...

thanks

Top Liked Posts