xperia z Completely dead

Search This thread

mouhaboo

Aug 27, 2013
Damascus
hi everyone
i have an xperia z that is gone completely dead the phone suddenly died .. not turning on .. no screen ... no led (even when charging )
my phone have been connected to a wall charger for almost 2 days now and no reaction at all ... no screen ... nor led .. just dead
what i can tell you is that the phone isn't charging ... ( i know that from the sound that the charger makes .. a little electricity sound i hear when the charger is connected to the wall and the phone is unplugged ... if i plug the phone ... no difference in sound at all ) i tried it on another working xperia device and the sound of electricity of the charger does change the second i plug the phone )
i tried volume up + power ( more than 30 seconds )
volume down + power ( more than 30 seconds )
both volume + power ( more than 30 seconds )

but failed to reset my phone ( no reaction at all )

i need help

any idea about the fix ? ... should i wait for the battery to die ? is it even going to die ? and how long does it take ??

or if you know anyone that can help fixing this problem i would be pleased .

marcoplo

Nov 4, 2010
hi everyone
i have an xperia z that is gone completely dead the phone suddenly died .. not turning on .. no screen ... no led (even when charging )
my phone have been connected to a wall charger for almost 2 days now and no reaction at all ... no screen ... nor led .. just dead
what i can tell you is that the phone isn't charging ... ( i know that from the sound that the charger makes .. a little electricity sound i hear when the charger is connected to the wall and the phone is unplugged ... if i plug the phone ... no difference in sound at all ) i tried it on another working xperia device and the sound of electricity of the charger does change the second i plug the phone )
i tried volume up + power ( more than 30 seconds )
volume down + power ( more than 30 seconds )
both volume + power ( more than 30 seconds )

but failed to reset my phone ( no reaction at all )

i need help

any idea about the fix ? ... should i wait for the battery to die ? is it even going to die ? and how long does it take ??

or if you know anyone that can help fixing this problem i would be pleased .

The sound when charging worries me because it likely cause by tiny sparks meaning mobo might be dead!

Top Liked Posts