[Q] message not working

Search This thread

binodch57

May 11, 2013
duliajan
hello i have a problem regarding the custom rom [ROM] [JB 4.2.x] [--->MicroNeXus™V1<---] [Exclusive]-[Stable] i have download it and install as it was mention the os runs smooth but message is not working whenever i try to open massage icon it says unfortunately message has stop ... and 1 more app stop like this ... i wan to run this rom but due to this error or bug i dont know .. im still running the stock rom ... please some 1 help me thanks in advance ....

Sdk_Zone

Nov 16, 2012
Surat
hello i have a problem regarding the custom rom [ROM] [JB 4.2.x] [--->MicroNeXus™V1<---] [Exclusive]-[Stable] i have download it and install as it was mention the os runs smooth but message is not working whenever i try to open massage icon it says unfortunately message has stop ... and 1 more app stop like this ... i wan to run this rom but due to this error or bug i dont know .. im still running the stock rom ... please some 1 help me thanks in advance ....

i think ur prob is ur kernel check ur kernel version. if it is 3.4.0 then u need to install latest ver of kernel for any 4.2.X ver of rom.

Reactions: binodch57

binodch57

May 11, 2013
duliajan
My stock ROM doesn't have this problem but when I install custom ROMs from xdadevelopers both of these problem occur.... I just tested another ROM and still same problem so I roll back to my stock rom this work fine... don't know why custom ROMs are showing this kind of problems ... I just tested two customers ROMs and the result was same...

binodch57

May 11, 2013
duliajan
Flash that ROM & latest kernel following proper steps. I have also tried that Micronexus rom but there is only problem of language & input settings. No more problems I've found there.

The issue is now solved .... The problem was occurring due to kernel ... The kernel version was for 4.1.x ROM... Now its solved ... Thank you guys for your valuable time.... Keep up the good work.... Thank you once again

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

i think ur prob is ur kernel check ur kernel version. if it is 3.4.0 then u need to install latest ver of kernel for any 4.2.X ver of rom.