A new Note 3 Owner!

Search This thread

backdown

Jul 7, 2010
Well, I was able to purchase a Note 3 for AT&T (will be using Straight-talk) and it should be here this week. I am coming from a Rooted S4, so root is a must right away.

Is there anything you would recommend for someone new to a phablet?

vndnguyen

Sep 11, 2009
Vinnitsa
Well, I was able to purchase a Note 3 for AT&T (will be using Straight-talk) and it should be here this week. I am coming from a Rooted S4, so root is a must right away.

Yes, the 1st thing is installing Phone INFO ★Samsung★ app :)

There you can get all major info about your phone.

Tips: Enter the menu and you can see a lot of useful tools.

Reactions: gee2012

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York

Also check in HERE at the ATT Note 3 forum, your queries will be better answered there as this is the International N3 forum. :good:

Reactions: backdown

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yes, the 1st thing is installing Phone INFO ★Samsung★ app :)

There you can get all major info about your phone.

Tips: Enter the menu and you can see a lot of useful tools.

Also check in HERE at the ATT Note 3 forum, your queries will be better answered there as this is the International N3 forum. :good: