Flaunt your Nitro HD Screenshots!!

Search This thread

aquariuz23

Mar 3, 2011
Clifton, NJ
I tried zeam, but (and I know this is messed up) I liked the bloat of Go Launcher. I like Go Widgets too much and Go Locker.

Have you tried widgetlocker? I know it's not free, but it has many many themes you can try and it generally runs smoother and is integrated into the phone better. You can still use their widgets too without their launcher.

Sent from my LG-P930 using Tapatalk

I had go for a weak. Too slow for me. Zeam is much faster.

u mean a week theoski? lol :D Sorry I just had to correct u on that :) Yes, Zeam is much faster than any other launcher out now, but again, their app drawer is sluggish and you cannot choose between either vertical or horizontal slide. It only has page horizontal slide with no loop, so for me with 12 pages of apps, it's kinda hard going to either the first or last page lol. Launcher Pro still has the smoothest app drawer and Go Launcher has the most options.

For now though, I am sticking to Zeam and giving it a try. I had a bug for a bit earlier on, where the widgets on the screens disappeared for a good 5 seconds. I thought I lost my widgets and had to re-add them but then they all came back out of no where.

gte460z

Nov 18, 2010
Boston
Might just be me or my phone but go launcher ex seems a lot faster than zeam. Plus, I like having the task manager tab in the app drawer.

hyelton

Recognized Contributor
May 26, 2010
Wilmington
18f54e6c-6303-4c9b.jpg

My home screen
Sent from my LG-P930 using XDA App

blaineball

May 6, 2009
i only have three panels... dark wallpapers, preferably with an attractive young lady :-D

i keep is simple on home panel.
c6e4c893-748f-eaa1.jpg

left is commonly used widgets
c6e4c893-74cf-5372.jpg

right is calendar and shortcut to quick reboot/shutdown app
c6e4c893-7506-1ef9.jpg

Sent from my LG-P930 using XDA App - sorry for big old pics... didnt resize em.

AllstarE4

Jan 8, 2012
I also like to keep it simple and clean. Might add a sexy lady sometime. LOL

47aa7229-c010-0c21.jpg

47aa7229-c01f-c828.jpg

47aa7229-c02d-e65e.jpg

rsalan

Jan 11, 2012
Boston
I'm a fan of the minimalistic look too. So props to itiskonrad for all the modding help.

Last edited:

itiskonrad

Dec 5, 2009
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I'm also big with minimalism, and with a few tweaks, I managed to add a little transparency to the status bar and the pull-down menu

Lockscreen
2012-01-22011138.jpg

Center
2012-01-22011116.jpg

Left (Bookmarks and favorite contacts =) )
2012-01-22011122.jpg

Right (fav apps and power controls)
2012-01-22011127.jpg

Pull-down (transparent background)
2012-01-22011207.jpg

I'll post transparency tweaks online soon if someone wants em. Tonight, I sleep. Stupid work tomorrow =)

Reactions: aquariuz23

AllstarE4

Jan 8, 2012
Konrad,

What is that SD card toggle a part of and what exactly is its function?

itiskonrad

Dec 5, 2009
Google Pixel 6 Pro
It's part of my power control widget. It just forces a rescan of my sd card for new media. Sometimes when I edit a picture with photoshop express or mess with a file in root explorer, other phone apps don't always see the changes, such as in the gallery. So I press that button and it'll just force a rescan of the sd card make the gallery and stuff see the changes/added files.

Reactions: AllstarE4

itiskonrad

Dec 5, 2009
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Just finished making some new mods I thought would be nice! =)

2012-01-28035016.jpg

2012-01-28091300.jpg

-Transparent notification bar
-Blue Skies live wallpaper
-ADW launcher but with launcher pro icons =P
-Beautiful widgets smaller home widget
-No carrier
-Removed padding near clock
-Modified my own ice cream sandwich-esque icons (except they're only white, no blue. I wanted neutral =))
-Made my own battery icon with battery percent mod

Last edited:

rsalan

Jan 11, 2012
Boston
That looks awesome! You think you could create an exact replica of the ICS icons/battery icon but with battery percentage? I've always like the style.

itiskonrad

Dec 5, 2009
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Haha, I'd love to, but I don't know how =P

@ Rsalan, I wouldn't be able to make it exactly the same, since ICS seems to handle icons a little differently. Where in gingerbread there are two separate slots in the notification bar for signal type (4g/lte) and signal strength (the bars), in ICS, they actually overlap the two so that the bars appear in the lower right corner and the signal type appears in the upper left of the same slot. I can take both sets of icons, but when I put them in gingerbread, I haven't figured out how to overlap them (I think it's in smali coding, which is still quite a bit beyond me), so they just sit side-by-side, as they do in the pics above, which looks fine to me, but isn't exact ICS =P But yeah, besides that, I could probably prepare a set of icons that are ICSish. If I were to, which kind of battery percent icon do you think most people would like? I happen to think the thin circled one I made here looks a little slicker than the battery-shaped one, but to each his own =)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just finished making some new mods I thought would be nice! =)

2012-01-28035016.jpg

2012-01-28091300.jpg

-Transparent notification bar
    -Blue Skies live wallpaper
    -ADW launcher but with launcher pro icons =P
    -Beautiful widgets smaller home widget
    -No carrier
    -Removed padding near clock
    -Modified my own ice cream sandwich-esque icons (except they're only white, no blue. I wanted neutral =))
    -Made my own battery icon with battery percent mod
    Just figured out how to mess with lock-pattern smali settings to change the lines (color and alpha) connecting the dots =)

lines.png

Changed lines to (you guessed it) transparent! =)
    arrows.png
    I'M SO HAPPY!
    I've been wanting to change the lockscreen clock font for AGES, but it's really hard on this phone! Normally, there's just a font you need to switch (/system/fonts/Clockopia.ttf) which android uses as the font for the clock, but in THIS case, they coded the framework.jar to use the system font for everything including the lockscreen! So one option is to swap out the droidsans font in your phone for something else which would change all the fonts system wide, but there are all sorts of issues (spacing, ellipses) that can cause problems everywhere else and I really just wanted the lockscreen font changed. So I deodexed framework.jar, figured out how to edit a couple smalis, detached the font of the lockscreen from the system and directed it to clockopia. For a noob like me it was REALLY hard! So now I can change my lockscreen font by just swapping out clockopia.ttf, like you can on normal android roms! I know this is unnecessarily lengthy, but I'm just so happy I got it to work I had to share =)

both.png
    Dead Sexy!

Special Thanks to Ho!No! for CM9 Full Throttle.

Nova Launcher, Infinitum Orange Theme, Custom Wallpaper and Simi Clock.
    Click the power and home buttons simultaneously

Sent from my LG-P930 using Tapatalk