[Q] how to install mod Xdabbeb's camera on KITKAT D802

Search This thread

Reecegibbs

Mar 19, 2014
London
i love to take picture and i want to install Xdabbeb mod. can anyone help me? :) :)

haha wow i was actually just about to install that mod yeah ok this im doing it you want to download the correct version of the mod i got the first kitkat link as i could not download the latest one and i have downloaded the backup and restore files these are the first steps you need to do then assuming you have a custom recovery and root boot into your custom recovery mine is twrp then install the backup file that will create a backup up of the stock camera go back the install/flash the camera mod its self rebbot then your done if you have problems then flash the recover file to retern back
hope this help this si how i done it

holyporing1

Dec 14, 2012
haha wow i was actually just about to install that mod yeah ok this im doing it you want to download the correct version of the mod i got the first kitkat link as i could not download the latest one and i have downloaded the backup and restore files these are the first steps you need to do then assuming you have a custom recovery and root boot into your custom recovery mine is twrp then install the backup file that will create a backup up of the stock camera go back the install/flash the camera mod its self rebbot then your done if you have problems then flash the recover file to retern back
hope this help this si how i done it

but i stuck on install custom recovery.can you suggest how to install twrp on kitkat?