***FeraLab*** Official - Break The Limits...

Search This thread

Bares

Apr 4, 2011
b@tAm iSlanD
I think he means after whatever he installed ;) btw Bares can you check my post in the disscusion thread?;) I really wnat to know if thats possible:D

Ok (checked) and its possible, but lot of things to change, and we need Feravolt's help here (a lot), or please try to ask Achotjan.

==============================
.....It still LOCKED?? for today??:laugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: cartmenicus

Marooned

Jun 7, 2009
Cairo
Do you mean, it happened from the beginning? not because of V20_FIX_PACK file or xperia s lockscreen?

Yes, that's what I've been explaining, I made up my mind right after I tried restoring my backup and found that there was no change problem still the same (browser not working and unable to install any apps from sd, market) so I flashed the rom again but kept the kernel (Fera's) stock clocking btw, phone started took a while so I left it, checked after couple of minutes and there it was ready, select language and start the phone, played with the home screens for a while and the widgets (didn't install any apps or added anything), reboot, clear, install fix then new fix, reboot, and there I found it as soon as I started adding shortcuts to the home screens yet before even installing any apps. I do remember the first thing I did was to add the launcher icon and what I need from the preinstalled apps.

And I guess I found the problem but I don't know how to fix it, in the attached pic. There are two languages for the phone arabic and english (selected) if I only choose one it will be only one not two, and I'm sure I selected one
!
Sent from my X10i using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

4llerbuntu

i have since tired of not being able to use the major redeeming feature of this phone , which is the quality camera, so i decided to use a stock based ROM, hence FERALAB 20.

I really am not sure this a a fault of the ROM, given that i have noticed it on another previous ROM, but the thing is i cannot detect the WIFI signal from my WIMAX router using this ROM.

wifi works fine, and it does detect my neighbours WIFI networks, but i cannot seem to fathom why it does not detect mine.

like i said, i did notice this on another rom iv tried in the past, but when i changed to FXP 7.2 it worked just fine and detects my wifi network.

I would like to use a stock based ROM so im wondering if their is something i can do to help the situation.

precisely why does this ROM not see thuis particular WIFI signal, but does see others when the same phone running FXP does?

cartmenicus

Nov 27, 2011
British columbia
i have since tired of not being able to use the major redeeming feature of this phone , which is the quality camera, so i decided to use a stock based ROM, hence FERALAB 20.

I really am not sure this a a fault of the ROM, given that i have noticed it on another previous ROM, but the thing is i cannot detect the WIFI signal from my WIMAX router using this ROM.

wifi works fine, and it does detect my neighbours WIFI networks, but i cannot seem to fathom why it does not detect mine.

like i said, i did notice this on another rom iv tried in the past, but when i changed to FXP 7.2 it worked just fine and detects my wifi network.

I would like to use a stock based ROM so im wondering if their is something i can do to help the situation.

precisely why does this ROM not see thuis particular WIFI signal, but does see others when the same phone running FXP does?

Reflash the kernal and wi fi modules mine ddoes this sometimes usually for me it sorts itself out after a reboot:/

sent from my x10 using xda premium

Marooned

Jun 7, 2009
Cairo

I'm not an expert in android but I know networks, have you tried different channel on your router? Or frequency? Usually routers have 12 channels and two frequencies 20/40.

4llerbuntu

I'm not an expert in android but I know networks, have you tried different channel on your router? Or frequency? Usually routers have 12 channels and two frequencies 20/40.

would not know how to do that!

is there not a way to make the ROM use the different channel?

what is it in FXP that is not in this one? i don't mind editing the build.prop or whatever file on the phone.

i just kinda surprised that when i run FXP 7.2 it works (im tired of the crappy camera on FXP)

Bares

Apr 4, 2011
b@tAm iSlanD

what is it in FXP that is not in this one? i don't mind editing the build.prop or whatever file on the phone.

i just kinda surprised that when i run FXP 7.2 it works (im tired of the crappy camera on FXP)

Please try this :
1. Backup your build.prob
2. Verify your build.prob and make sure there is no value set for below line :
ro.wifi.channels= --> blank
3. Delete this line below and it's value from build.prob :
wifi.supplicant_scan_interval
4. Reboot
Or try Wifi TX Power.

FYI

Last edited:

k.d.s

Nov 22, 2011
mumbai
ro.wifi.channels=

that line has nothing after the =

wifi.supplicant_scan_interval=480

thats what i saw in the build.prop

now i left the 1st one just as it is, and deleted the other line.

rebooted. still does not work!! oh well. seems i just cant win

you can try with any other kernal. n see if it works. wich kernal ur at present. :confused:

edit : well mate i think there is no solution for your problem i think it is a problem in stock firmware only.

will may be you can try some. other wifi applications. form market.

hope that will help

Last edited:

k.d.s

Nov 22, 2011
mumbai
Last edited:

Marooned

Jun 7, 2009
Cairo

It's so easy, you login to your router's gateway and check the wifi configurations. You did say that you can find other networks but not yours,

djssquare1827

Nov 15, 2010
London
WARNING, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!

UPDATE,

After discussions with the developer, FeraVolt has decided that the thread in the x10 general forum is the way to go so now please respect the decision.

If you are having problems with things like apps, kernels or anything that has not been developed in the rom then go to the thread in general or the the thread that the app/kernel concerns.

If you have wishes or bugs that can not be resolved then FeraVolt has agreed you can send a personal message, please do not abuse this kindness by spamming FeraVolts inbox.

Thankyou can be left by using the thanks button, if you are feeling generous then reward all the hard work with a donation. If these 2 methods are not good enough then pm FeraVolt.

FeraVolt has requested a clean thread so please now leave the thread for development and major bugs posts only. I am sure the happiness of your developer with this simple request will leave be productive in your favour as it leaves more time for development of this great rom.

The op has been updated and the link for the thread in the general forum is "HERE"

Have Fun guys.:) colossus.

Unable to setup Pin for screenlock....??

TigerStyleZ

Mar 19, 2012
@Bares

Bares can you fix the Feralab Settings from Alzbacs rom for Fera NG rom? I mean I flashed them(Extra UI Setting and System Tweaks) like the one in JAFS. But I get FC´s and and some options missing. This should work because there isnt any framework change in the .zip . Can you help me please? I cant write Private message to you , because you disabled it?

Bares

Apr 4, 2011
b@tAm iSlanD
Unable to setup Pin for screenlock....??

This is known issue for NG Rom, please try to use another lockscreen pattern from market.
Or try to attach the logcat here, probably we can try to analyze and solve it.

@Bares

Bares can you fix the Feralab Settings from Alzbacs rom for Fera NG rom? I mean I flashed them(Extra UI Setting and System Tweaks) like the one in JAFS. But I get FC´s and and some options missing. This should work because there isnt any framework change in the .zip . Can you help me please? I cant write Private message to you , because you disabled it?

Sorry bro, that is lot of work :)
Setting.apk and frameworks are link to each others, once we need to modify, then we have to change them all.
See general discussion thread, probably Fera have something for us.

=============================================================================================
Uuup :D

Another small update for V20 :
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?9a3ag3ipw677adf

Note :
Do nandroid backup before any change on your system, probably u want to undo them all.
Hope u like it :)

FYI

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

picture.php

Code:
    Your warranty is now void.

I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

Do everything at your own risk!

= Welcome =

Welcome to FeraLab Official thread! FeraLab is aftermarket Android firmware, which offers you a lot of features, updates and improvements, not found in original stock firmware build. FeraLab firmware is free and it always will be free. Bring new life to your smartphone, install FeraLab firmware - break the limits!

Intro:
    Feel free to do critics, suggestions or anything else in our discussion thread. If you have a problem or quetion or something, before you do, I suggest you to read XDA Rules. Now tighten your belts - we're going to fly at the speed of light! :)

Extra Info:
    Latest screenshots of firmware will be always available HERE.
    Q&A and Troubleshooting post HERE - Must read!.
    Optimized apps & games HERE.
    Latest changelog will be always available HERE.
    Source code is HERE.

Features list:
    For info about kernel, please visit THIS thread.
    • later please..

Installation:
    If you have locked bootoader - ignore first step, you already have latest kernel built-in ROM package. You may probably want to install LB kernel if you don't have CWM6 recovery.
    ROM will wipe your data, be warned.

-> Get FeraKenel v25 and install it.
    -> Boot-up to CWM6 Recovery & just straightly install ROM following AROMA installation wizard.
    -> After installation, boot your phone, pass setup wizard and wait 2 minutes. Reboot again.
    -> On second boot wait not less than 2 minutes again & reboot.
    -> Done. Do a reboot after you configured your phone. Hit 'Thanks' button and rate this thread if you like my work or consider donating me to let me to have a good dinner. :good:

Thanks to all guys, who contributed, helped, tested my work.. And thanks to all dev's, whose work I used in my firmware. You all are wonderful, amazing, smart, super cool, beautiful people! Peace out!

***FeraLab***

WARNING, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!

UPDATE,

After discussions with the developer, FeraVolt has decided that the thread in the x10 general forum is the way to go so now please respect the decision.

If you are having problems with things like apps, kernels or anything that has not been developed in the rom then go to the thread in general or the the thread that the app/kernel concerns.

If you have wishes or bugs that can not be resolved then FeraVolt has agreed you can send a personal message, please do not abuse this kindness by spamming FeraVolts inbox.

Thankyou can be left by using the thanks button, if you are feeling generous then reward all the hard work with a donation. If these 2 methods are not good enough then pm FeraVolt.

FeraVolt has requested a clean thread so please now leave the thread for development and major bugs posts only. I am sure the happiness of your developer with this simple request will leave be productive in your favour as it leaves more time for development of this great rom.

The op has been updated and the link for the thread in the general forum is "HERE"

Have Fun guys.:) colossus.

Your post will be ignored/deleted if you ask things, that are already described on web-site, so please be carefull!
    Peace. FeraVolt :)