need help

Search This thread

mick1971

May 6, 2014
i tried to downgrade my tablet z2 to 442 but got wrong firmware i turned in to a z2 phone and it just does a buzz and nothing no picture. can i fix this some how got in touch with sony by chat they void so they wont help this is my last hope:crying:

Moscow Desire

Retired Senior Moderator
i tried to downgrade my tablet z2 to 442 but got wrong firmware i turned in to a z2 phone and it just does a buzz and nothing no picture. can i fix this some how got in touch with sony by chat they void so they wont help this is my last hope:crying:

Can you boot into "Fastboot" mode? (tab off, hold Vol- and connect USB cable, led should turn blue, if not try Vol+ and connect USB cable)

Either way this should check and see if you can communicate a little bit.

Reactions: mick1971

BabelHuber

Sep 16, 2012
yeah it turned blue:D so what do i have to do now ? more help pleaseeee:crying:

I'm using CM12, so I don't know what exactly you have to do (never did that myself) , but I guess:

- Get a ftf-file for your tablet
- Install Sony drivers and Flashtool on your PC
- Flash ftf with Flashtool

Google is your friend :D have fun

mick1971

May 6, 2014
I'm using CM12, so I don't know what exactly you have to do (never did that myself) , but I guess:

- Get a ftf-file for your tablet
- Install Sony drivers and Flashtool on your PC
- Flash ftf with Flashtool

Google is your friend :D have fun
it says turn on debugging but i cant turn the tablet to do so :confused:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Can you boot into "Fastboot" mode? (tab off, hold Vol- and connect USB cable, led should turn blue, if not try Vol+ and connect USB cable)

Either way this should check and see if you can communicate a little bit.