[Q] Help with HTC PG41300 TWRP

Search This thread

anesterian

Jan 15, 2013
Philippines
I think it's time to start a thread with my month old problem.

My friend ask me to fix his HTC device he said its HTC Flyer I removed the back cover and saw the model was PG41300.

It just boot in the recovery mode, HTC Express Android System Recovery Based on TWRP v1.0.3 ported by lovethyEVO.

you can't turn it on by just pressing the power button, you need to plug it to a USB cable first. just stucked in the bootloop

by googling and searching here I can't find any solution for my problem, well I found some solution but all their recovery was different hboot version.

why this device is on TWRP v1.0.3?

how can I install a ROM with this device? because i can't find any solution regarding htc flyer that has twrp v1.0.3

55e6p.jpg

6gi8.jpg

Thank you :)

Last edited:
Reactions: bakeermuhammad
Sep 15, 2014
Istanbul
there is a problem in mounting sdcard .. It's easy to fix it..

My friend ask me to fix his HTC device he said its HTC Flyer I removed the back cover and saw the model was PG41300.

It just boot in the recovery mode, HTC Express Android System Recovery Based on TWRP v1.0.3 ported by lovethyEVO.

you can't turn it on by just pressing the power button, you need to plug it to a USB cable first. just stucked in the bootloop

by googling and searching here I can't find any solution for my problem, well I found some solution but all their recovery was different hboot version.

how can I install a ROM with this device? because i can't find any solution regarding htc flyer that has twrp v1.0.3

55e6p.jpg

6gi8.jpg

You have a problem with mounting sdcard ........ did you format sdcard by this custom recovery? this problem happened when you did "format sdacrd" in this recovery ;)
It's easy to fix it. :eek:
what do you want to do? install custom rom .. or .. back to stock rom? I can help you.
waiting your answer ..:cool:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

55e6p.jpg

6gi8.jpg