[MOD] Paradox II 1% Battery Mod

Search This thread

ftarules

Jan 20, 2007
This is my first MOD, so don't berate.

Flash at your own risk.

Nandroid before flash, just in case something goes wrong. I have tried this on my phone and it works beautifully.

This is Hoolm 1% Battery mod with orange to match the Paradox II theme.

Here is the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?xq6eiucm71qx1d3

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    18.1 KB · Views: 378
Last edited:
Reactions: StickyK3ys

phewizzo

Aug 29, 2007
New York City
Just installed the large vertical battery mod, works well, a lil to large for my taste but I will get used to it. Thanks for your work bro.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

highlander07422

Sep 24, 2010
Mission Texas
Possible to change file browser fonts?

I really love this ROM. There are no issues whatsoever. I love the burnt orange theme. The only thing is that when file browsing, it is difficult to see the text for the folders and files in a well. Is there a way to just change these font color to white like under about phone, the fonts are white for model number, version etc. This would be awsome.

Didn't know where to ask this question. Hope it is Ok in this thread.

Great work. Just downloaded the battery mod in the other thread, gauge style one.

OriginalMemnock

Aug 4, 2010
Great job dude. Thanks!

EDIT: Something weird happened after I flashed this. My Market completely disappeared. I had to do a restore of my nandroid backup to get it back. Anyone else experience this?

Last edited:

ftarules

Jan 20, 2007
Great job dude. Thanks!

EDIT: Something weird happened after I flashed this. My Market completely disappeared. I had to do a restore of my nandroid backup to get it back. Anyone else experience this?

Market is not called market anymore. Its called PLAY store. Search for that in your apps. I think your market got updated to play store right after you flashed this. This flash sites not affect any thing else besides the battery.

Sent from my T989 from galaxy far away.

Last edited:
Reactions: highlander07422

OriginalMemnock

Aug 4, 2010
Market is not called market anymore. Its called PLAY store. Search for that in your apps. I think your market got updated to play store right after you flashed this. This flash sites not affect any thing else besides the battery.

Sent from my T989 from galaxy far away.

LOL.. my bad. That was it. What a stupid name for the market.

Top Liked Posts