26-Sept Updated -Novum_Initium_AmnoSferumRom_1.0.0_ & Thematizador Pack

Search This thread

vtec303

ok here is some feedback, very smooth, nicely themed, nice animation, above all very quick, love the lock screen big weather, call log is free from sms logs thanks for that, I am still checking the battery life but hopefully it should be good, up till now not found any blemishes and/or force closes. I am on stock kernel, thank you very much for this nice piece of work, keep it up, Regards.

Reactions: Hemant
X

xerum525

ok here is some feedback, very smooth, nicely themed, nice animation, above all very quick, love the lock screen big weather, call log is free from sms logs thanks for that, I am still checking the battery life but hopefully it should be good, up till now not found any blemishes and/or force closes. I am on stock kernel, thank you very much for this nice piece of work, keep it up, Regards.

thx mate...

vtec303

Re: [ROM] Z.0.4_AmnoSpherum_Pulchra_et_ElegansN7100XXDMA5_N7 100OLBDMA2

I have installed this badwolf kernel and clocked to 1.8 and I am a happy chicken.... lol, very stable rom n very stable kernel, the only thing with the kernel is that it installs stweaks in Spanish language which apparently I can't get rid off, Regards.

http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=545947

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

X

xerum525

I have installed this badwolf kernel and clocked to 1.8 and I am a happy chicken.... lol, very stable rom n very stable kernel, the only thing with the kernel is that it installs stweaks in Spanish language which apparently I can't get rid off, Regards.

http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=545947

Well.... that´s because the creator of te kernel is a Spanish guy.... i will try to contact him and to ask if his kernel "badwoolf" it have translation....
... i m afraid that for this reason yoyu can´t change the language of the "stweaks"

thank you for your feedback champ.:good::highfive:

pafimal

Jun 4, 2007
Athens
Great Work

Thx amnodaniel,this rom is wonderful,amazing,thank you very much for this brilliant work,truly fast,stable,nice themed,all funktions are there-and runs quite fast, enjoying z04 so far, I have tried several of the lastest rom's outhere.... enjoying this one the best (the only thing i don't like it's the battery img)..:good::good:

X

xerum525

Thx amnodaniel,this rom is wonderful,amazing,thank you very much for this brilliant work,truly fast,stable,nice themed,all funktions are there-and runs quite fast, enjoying z04 so far, I have tried several of the lastest rom's outhere.... enjoying this one the best (the only thing i don't like it's the battery img)..:good::good:

Thank you my friend...well.... if you don't like the baterry img you can give me a ideea about a new icons for battery....if you see something you like it let me know and i will try to make a update. Thx

vtec303

Well.... that´s because the creator of te kernel is a Spanish guy.... i will try to contact him and to ask if his kernel "badwoolf" it have translation....
... i m afraid that for this reason yoyu can´t change the language of the "stweaks"

thank you for your feedback champ.:good::highfive:

By using root explorer I deleted stweaks from sytem/apps, thinking will install the english version from play store, but on restart the spanish stweaks comes back, sadly. Thank you very much for helping me out, Regards.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-02-20-17-05-30.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-02-20-17-05-30.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 497
  • Screenshot_2013-02-20-17-07-03.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-02-20-17-07-03.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 492

pafimal

Jun 4, 2007
Athens
Thank you my friend...well.... if you don't like the baterry img you can give me a ideea about a new icons for battery....if you see something you like it let me know and i will try to make a update. Thx

Hi again amnodaniel I would prefer to only show the percentage of battery with bold characters as they got in the rom..its my opinion nothing else.. great work and so far very good baterry management..:victory:

X

xerum525

Hi again amnodaniel I would prefer to only show the percentage of battery with bold characters as they got in the rom..its my opinion nothing else.. great work and so far very good baterry management..:victory:

ok.... one of thouse days i will try to make for you an update.zip

vtec303

Last edited:

jaythenut

Sep 6, 2012
Managed to upload on sugarsync, go ahead guys, click:

https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D6911117_678_954295391

Hi mate just tried sugarsync link saying download is not there

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

all my sms logs are showing in call log is it a way I can get rid of sms getting logged in call log list, thank you very much. Regards.

Go to play store and download Samsung log that will get rid of the sms

X

xerum525

Hi mate just tried sugarsync link saying download is not there

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

Go to play store and download Samsung log that will get rid of the sms

this was fixed on Z.0.4 ...there are no sms logs

Top Liked Posts