Tweaks CODES for FEATURE.XML

Search This thread

wish777

Jan 24, 2012
Cleveland
OnePlus 6T
Hello,I haven't posted much mods for a while figured I'd share some cool tweaks for your stock Samsung mms.apk Am currently using clean Rom 4.1.2

All Codes are entered in SYSTEM/CSC/feature.xml
Copy the full code of which ever ones you want within the text folder (download link) and paste it under the (message) part in your actual feature.xml file within system/csc

FEATURE.XML TWEAKS http://www.mediafire.com/?1trsan38b8ch516

Here's one screenshot of the contact pictures eliminated with one tweak.

Last edited:

wish777

Jan 24, 2012
Cleveland
OnePlus 6T
Another Screenshot
FOR EXAMPLE:

"Will Eliminate the contact pictures in stock mms app"
<CscFeature_Message_DisableContactThumbnailInMsgList>true<CscFeature_Message_DisableContactThumbnailInMsgList>

"Will let you see a picture text in one page view instead of the "slide show" method"
<CscFeature_Message_EnableMmsOnePageViewer>true</CscFeature_Message_EnableMmsOnePageViewer>

Last edited:

getyroks

Apr 5, 2011
Could you direct me to the "one page viewer mms" thread? I seem to have lost my mod on that but can't find where I picked it up. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

wish777

Jan 24, 2012
Cleveland
OnePlus 6T
getyroks.

what do you'd mean direct you to it...I posted a link to my media fire...download it.and just copy out the section you need including the symbols that start with < and end with > and post them.in your feature.xml folder...and reboot

Reactions: getyroks

getyroks

Apr 5, 2011
getyroks.

what do you'd mean direct you to it...I posted a link to my media fire...download it.and just copy out the section you need including the symbols that start with < and end with > and post them.in your feature.xml folder...and reboot

I did not know that was the whole file there. Thank you!

gregsarg

Apr 8, 2011
B.F.E.
Thanks to you brother. ..The hard work is exceptional. ..
Very much appreciated. ..g

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: wish777

45ACP1911

Nov 14, 2012
Any chance anyone has the full feature.xml possibly stock but if not one modded with these? I pulled a dumb move and messed with mine and didn't make a backup and now can't receive mms :( Thanks in advance

Edit: nvm I was able to pull it from a stock image and have attached it for anyone else that may need it in the future. i317-ucamh3 https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17772568/feature.xml?dl=1

Last edited:

wish777

Jan 24, 2012
Cleveland
OnePlus 6T
Any chance anyone has the full feature.xml possibly stock but if not one modded with these? I pulled a dumb move and messed with mine and didn't make a backup and now can't receive mms :( Thanks in advance

Edit: nvm I was able to pull it from a stock image and have attached it for anyone else that may need it in the future. i317-ucamh3 https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17772568/feature.xml?dl=1

Did you get the correct file? If not ill help you get the default one ok

45ACP1911

Nov 14, 2012
Yup got it put it in and all is back to normal thanks man. But ended up finding out it wasn't even an issue with that file it was stupid ad block plus :(

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,I haven't posted much mods for a while figured I'd share some cool tweaks for your stock Samsung mms.apk Am currently using clean Rom 4.1.2

All Codes are entered in SYSTEM/CSC/feature.xml
    Copy the full code of which ever ones you want within the text folder (download link) and paste it under the (message) part in your actual feature.xml file within system/csc

FEATURE.XML TWEAKS http://www.mediafire.com/?1trsan38b8ch516

Here's one screenshot of the contact pictures eliminated with one tweak.

lmao...I been here just mostly reading, and answering some questions..
    Been busy with college 3rd year in for Software and Development.. Lots of homework.. :eek:
    Another Screenshot
    FOR EXAMPLE:

"Will Eliminate the contact pictures in stock mms app"
    <CscFeature_Message_DisableContactThumbnailInMsgList>true<CscFeature_Message_DisableContactThumbnailInMsgList>

"Will let you see a picture text in one page view instead of the "slide show" method"
    <CscFeature_Message_EnableMmsOnePageViewer>true</CscFeature_Message_EnableMmsOnePageViewer>
    Thanx bruh. You been missing for a while! Lol
    Exelent..:thumbup:

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda app-developers app