FROYO CM 6 ROM FROZEN ZODIAC JUICE HUAWEI Vodafone 845

If we got a perfect froyo ROM it willstill be slower for some reason will you use it?

• yes

Votes: 116 69.5%
  • no

Votes: 51 30.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

techneutron

Sep 20, 2012
FZJ-2 rls2 ECLAIR

I have a question for the creator of the rom FZJ-2 rls2 ECLAIR.

What is the app or method you used to calibrate the screen in the FZJ-2 rls2 ECLAIR
I think of the one with red targets, that some people didn't like, or had an issue with it.

i have a huawei 8110 with what i thought is a hardware fault (faulty lower touch screen) and have tested a few roms to see if i'm right, i have a bit of general tech knowledge so the root/flash/flush process isn't a problem to me.
but i started flashing, because i thought i can fix the calibration problem that ruined my 2.1 experience.

i currently use a stable urbanmix froyo 2.2.2, wifi works, smooth animations, etc but i have the problem with lower half of the display doesnt respond to touch

in fzj 2 i was excited to run smooth animations / and use my keyboard normally, but skipped the google twice and crashed the app before starting the dock manager. few times the same problem.

please name the method, or provide the source / apk to the calibration used in FZJ-2 rls2 ECLAIR

i did some research and think it could be a htc app, but i couldnt find one or install via android injector.
THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Neutron

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Frozen Zodiac Juice Froyo ROM by Cedric
    VODAFONE 845

Features

• -Android 2.2 -- kernel 2.6.29 -- Modefied
    • -De-odexed
    • -Busybox bash etc. (including run-parts)
    • -Swap + EXT3
    • -Compcache + LZO
    • -Battery MOD
    • -Zipaligned
    • -Rooted (superuser+unsecured boot.img)
    • -Thethering
    • -rooted
    • -OC kernel till 710Mhz
    • -empty autotun.iso(saves 25 MB!)
    • -JIT enabled
    • -Zipaligned
    • -Hvga Hacked Market
    • -Stipped(very small ROM faster)

Info:
    • -Added HTC Qvga MOD(can calibrate keyboard in keyboard settings)
    • -Cyagenmod 6.2 So contains all Cyagenmod apps and functions
    • -Added Task manager+swapper+fancy widget+2 more very small usefull apps(can be deleted easily
    • -Swype suported(download from my eclair post)
    • -Scifi Theme(must be flashed)(FOR white clock go to CM settings!!!)

Bugs
    • -Camera
    • -SD-card Mount in pc
    • -Ext. file system not supported
    • -No FM-radio(meaby the FM-Radio APP?)

THANKS
    • -Tas0s for github cm6
    • -Anryl for base ROM
    • -Dsixda For kitchen
    • -Garciam for donating!
    • -Scrugio For Donating!!

FOR INSTALATION GUIDE AND OTHER HELP GO HERE

device1froyo.png
    device2%20froyo.png
    device3froyo.png

----------------------------ROM Downloads----------------------------
    1.0 - CM6
    1.1 - (update package) Dailer fix+cm wallpapers added+Keyboard fix
    1.2 - Sensor+usb mass storage- fixed(update package)

2.0 - Fixed Camera+ Keylights
    2.1 - fixed utube and b/w camera
    2.2 fized google apps+usb mount sd+video play with illusion thanks to anryl

"OBSOLETE"
    UPDATES:
    1.0 Initial rls
    1.5 - Added task manager and other apps + fixed calibration
    1.6 - Fixed Bootloop
    2.0 - fixed issues(look above for details) + included HVGA HACKED MARKET
    2.1 - FIxed bo

2.5 - d-pad completly disabled + wifi working + htc ime mod for keyboard calibration (works perfect but only on the keyboard so sms-ing will be as easy as in 2.1)+ OC till 691.2Mhz+deleted battery mod was causing bootloop(im working to get this working.

3.5 - calibration is much better now+wifi fixed(mac adress)+battery mod and theme!(look at the pictures)+JIT
    3.6 - Added neon blue HVGA hacked market+market fix

4.0 - included market fix+added some usefull apps+!!!added HTCIME mod for keyboard calibration!!!
    4.1 - added + deleted apps+ included always wifi on for wifi sleep fix
    Bugs:
    -Camera is black-white
    -SD-card mount in pc only possible via qtadb
    I installed amonra recovery but cannot navigate through the menu as none of the buttons on my Pulse Mini work apart from the Enter button. I can install clockworkmod 4 via fastboot but this ROM cannot be flashed with it as it doesn't support Amend Scripting. Can anyone help? Thanks.

I think you should use calibration app, and you gotta use the ultrajack recovery for huawei u8150.

To make your SIM work, do this:

Well I managed almost myself to solve this problem with a solution given by tahahawa at another post at XDA, and with that I have now a fully working froyo ROM, and it is very fast, at the first boot it runs kinda slowly, but now it goes smooth and fast, BTW, here is the solution to the problem that u8110-Pulse mini owners have:

(The only few obstacle to this solution is few, you just have to do an account at Modaco forums, because an important file is at their servers, so we need an account to download that file there)

Well, just download this

And now put the update.app file into a folder named dload(sd/dload/update.app), into the root of the SD card, now you have to boot your phone by pressing End Call+Volume Up+Power button.

It will take a short time.

Now do the same with this file, I mean, install it with the previous combination of button, it will take some minutes to install, boot your phone normally, and you will see that you have a normal Eclair ROM, you will be able to access your mobile network, well now you just have to flash again the Froyo ROM given by Cedric and now it shall work, you will have a full working Froyo ROM for your u8110 Mobile Device with the mobile network ON!, if I helped hit thanks button :p

Sent from my U8120 using XDA App
    thank god for the Programming Gods! Froyo will finally be on our underappreciated devices!

Are you sure you aren't some kind of Computer Program yourself like TRON? :p