Deal Alert Moko cases in black 5.99 Amazon

Search This thread

krash183

Sep 4, 2008
Both the slim-fit multi angle and the ultra slim smart-shell is on sale for 5.99 with free shipping if you have amazon prime or orders over 25. Ordered both with the ravpower wifi-disk...will try my hands on a video review of all three when they come in.

Oh only the color black is on sale.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

SFG

Dec 23, 2010
Why not. Just bought one. :)

Sent from my Nexus 10 using xda premium

xenept

Dec 29, 2009
Don't bother ordering if you're in the UK:

We're sorry. This item can't be shipped to your selected destination. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order.

If you need me, I'm gonna be sulking in the corner :crying:

altimax98

Nov 7, 2008
Florida
I ordered an ultra slim in black for $5.99 and a slim model in orange for $15.. I couldnt resist, I'm addicted to orange

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

krash183

Sep 4, 2008
Being an accessory forum,pics are kind of essential

My motive is not to let people about a case,the op's is. So i wont use search or google

7 threads down is the thread about the case. I'm not going to double up on threads. This is just letting people know that these cases are at an all time low... Not to provide info on it.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

SayWhat10

Jun 27, 2010
Miami
www.msn.com
7 threads down is the thread about the case. I'm not going to double up on threads. This is just letting people know that these cases are at an all time low... Not to provide info on it.

eh.... you werent going to double up...but u made this double thread anyway....
great math

but fine dont post pics
have a great day

Reactions: xenept

BamAlmighty

Feb 16, 2008
I hate how the metal plate could potentially come into contact with the screen. You grab it wrong and could push the flap sliding it over the screen, the metal plate will scratch the gorilla glass.

krash183

Sep 4, 2008
I hate how the metal plate could potentially come into contact with the screen. You grab it wrong and could push the flap sliding it over the screen, the metal plate will scratch the gorilla glass.

Yeah there concerns about that. Some use plastidip. I think I'm going to remove the metal plate and wrap the part that would come in contact with the screen with electric tape

Jayrod1980

Feb 4, 2009
Far East
Or a screen protector would help too right? I'm gonna have to find my can of plastidip! If there's real friction though the dip will probably just peel right off and scratch the glass

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

TheKaz

Sep 22, 2010
Or a screen protector would help too right? I'm gonna have to find my can of plastidip! If there's real friction though the dip will probably just peel right off and scratch the glass

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

I mentioned in another thread that the plastidip company now makes a primer that supposedly makes it stick better to metal. You might try that if you are worried about peeling...

jonstrong

Jan 20, 2012
www.jonathanrstrong.com
The slimfit multi angle case is what I got, I love it..recomend it to anyone

I opted for the genuine leather version of the Moko slim fit multi angle case. Absolutely perfect! Very nicely finished, fits beautifully, looks great. Opening for Pogo charger (stitched all around too). A bit more than the PU leather version, but it is very nice for $21.

... beamed from my Nexus 10 to your planet

dankerton

Nov 17, 2012

This can't be true. It would depend on so many factors such as the specific metal, the shape of the metal where it comes into contact (a point, an edge, a curve..), the force of contact, etc. Gorilla glass isn't some mystical impervious material.

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

Just received my ultra-slim Moko. For $6 it's nice but I really wouldn't recommend it for a few reasons.

1) As mentioned before, the metal piece on the cover could potentially come in contact with your screen and scratch it.

2) When closed, the cover slides around. This is very obnoxious when you are walking around with your tablet in one hand. Basically, if you hold it vertical, the cover slides up while the tablet slides down from its weight. Over time this is just going to get worse as the cover loosens.

3) I'm having lots of trouble making it stand up in both positions and stay put. The triangle fold does not hold, I think due to poor choice of the size of each edge of the triangle. Maybe with time it will get better but it hasn't so far.

Overall this thing is just flimsy, although it does look and feel nice to the touch.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Both the slim-fit multi angle and the ultra slim smart-shell is on sale for 5.99 with free shipping if you have amazon prime or orders over 25. Ordered both with the ravpower wifi-disk...will try my hands on a video review of all three when they come in.

Oh only the color black is on sale.

eh.... you werent going to double up...but u made this double thread anyway....
    great math

but fine dont post pics
    have a great day

Metal will not scratch Gorilla Glass.