Search This thread

$droyd$

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 23, 2012
Portage
Welcome to

85rwo.jpg

About:
Deviant xone is a light weight custom OS for your device. We are dedicated to perfection and it shows!! Our goal is to create a custom rom with ALL the latest and greatest android features from other top roms such as AOSPA, SlimRoms, AOKP, ect. and STABILIZE them into one rock solid fast and top notch rom that you can EASILY navigate through and use. So boot up enjoy and feel secure knowing you can use us as a daily driver. Welcome to the best welcome to Deviant xone!!!

Credits/Thanks:
Slimroms as always gets the most credit for the amazing base .. AOSPA , Liquid Smooth , OmniRom , Cyanogenmod , For all the great features.

Features/ChangeLog:

link

Source:
Deviant xone github

Kernel Source

Installation:

1. Move Deviant and your gapps to your device sd card
2. Boot into recovery and wipe system/data/cache/dalvik cache/factory reset.
3. flash rom and gapps.
4. if needed flash boot.img.

Requirements:

It is important to know your device. Click the download link and pick the proper device link.. If popularity grows i will release for all variants.. Please select the correct device I will not be held responsible..

Downloads:

-=-=-Deviant xone-=-=-

Support us:
Please show your support by considering a small donation.

Last edited:

EniGmA1987

Sep 21, 2010
This looks pretty awesome. I wish it was on the D800 also since that is what I have. Maybe someday soon. Either way, this looks like a very nice ROM. Good job $droyd$

$droyd$

Dec 23, 2012
Portage
Ls980 man or create one rom with patches like other devs

This was just a test build produced to test the g2 waters I develop for lots of devices check my history.. I already stated if things went well I would build for all but not in a corner cutting junk way of patches.. You will never seen me producing any flash this download that stand on your head rub your belly stuff.. This doesn't count as going well though.. I guess it'll be a g3 ROM..

charlie95113

Dec 25, 2010
Yea i can see man anyways thanx for this ... You should check out the lgg2 original android development thread itl likely be mote popular there thats where all aosp roms are at.. This is mostly stocl roms

$droyd$

Dec 23, 2012
Portage
I'd gladly test it. Only missing Theme Engine and thats what i can't do without.

I removed theme engine.. It was all there actually for about 2 months but just a pain in the arse as it requires too much attention.. When i had it it was like i couldnt do anything but commit for it and its somewhat weird... You probably notice any rom other than cm gets that stupid fc on boot for example. I cant stand things like that..

Anyway the 802 is building now itll be done in prolly an hour but as i work 3rd shift ill most likley be asleep when it finishes provided theres no errors lol... Maybe this afternoon ill get it to you.. When its released ill update the header and itll be here in this thread..

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to

85rwo.jpg

About:
    Deviant xone is a light weight custom OS for your device. We are dedicated to perfection and it shows!! Our goal is to create a custom rom with ALL the latest and greatest android features from other top roms such as AOSPA, SlimRoms, AOKP, ect. and STABILIZE them into one rock solid fast and top notch rom that you can EASILY navigate through and use. So boot up enjoy and feel secure knowing you can use us as a daily driver. Welcome to the best welcome to Deviant xone!!!

Credits/Thanks:
    Slimroms as always gets the most credit for the amazing base .. AOSPA , Liquid Smooth , OmniRom , Cyanogenmod , For all the great features.

Features/ChangeLog:

link

Source:
    Deviant xone github

Kernel Source

Installation:

1. Move Deviant and your gapps to your device sd card
    2. Boot into recovery and wipe system/data/cache/dalvik cache/factory reset.
    3. flash rom and gapps.
    4. if needed flash boot.img.

Requirements:

It is important to know your device. Click the download link and pick the proper device link.. If popularity grows i will release for all variants.. Please select the correct device I will not be held responsible..

Downloads:

-=-=-Deviant xone-=-=-

Support us:
    Please show your support by considering a small donation.
    I am actually working on ROM additions for a little bit.. Adding things like the real light slim (TLRS)..
    Vs980 is up.. Download and enjoy..
    Ls980 man or create one rom with patches like other devs

This was just a test build produced to test the g2 waters I develop for lots of devices check my history.. I already stated if things went well I would build for all but not in a corner cutting junk way of patches.. You will never seen me producing any flash this download that stand on your head rub your belly stuff.. This doesn't count as going well though.. I guess it'll be a g3 ROM..