HD Icon Pack (1) by mikebeecham

Search This thread

pnyboy27

Nov 19, 2009
though these dont quite fit my theme..i still enjoy them and say good job on the work. they look very well done and i love the details you put into them. good job on your hard work and keep it up!

mikebeecham

May 5, 2010
Hi guys...

Sorry about the confusion with not getting the ZIP file or readme sorted out. I did do it, but didnt include it with the files. This has now been sorted and put into the amended first post.

If you DO have suggestions for new icons, I would ask that you email me instead of asking on these forums...it's easier having one place to collate the requests, rather than go hunting round the internet for them.

Thanks again for downloading!

Mike

Flyer729

Nov 29, 2006
Every time I try to add a custom icon to Launcherpro it takes me to the photo albums and the icon folder doesn't show up in there. Any thoughts?

Vazguard

Jan 14, 2008
www.ashersimonds.com
Great to see another designer create and iconpack meant for Android. Part of the reason I made my set was because I wanted the same level of quality work found in iPhone graphics - ie, Suave - on my own device.

From one icon designer to another - fine work!

mikebeecham

May 5, 2010
Yeah...can you email me the list of suggestions, as per the readme. I dont want to keep trawling through the different forums, etc to see what people want.

Thanks.

Chigster

Oct 17, 2010
Wollongong
i would like to know whether or not these work on a gt540
would also like to know how to install these as they look amazing

Last edited:

mikebeecham

May 5, 2010
I mention in the readme file how to use with launcher pro. However, because I don't use any other launcher I couldn't advise.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hdpromo.png

Hi guys,

Well, after nearly two months of fairly hard work designing and (in some cases) redesigning, I'm happy to release my first pack of HD Icons to the Android Community. This is a project still very much in process, as I see myself adding more packs as time goes on...however I was happy enough with the first 68 icons to release them out in the wild.

For the more astute amongst you, you'll notice that I mentioned a zip file and readme file, etc. SORRY! My bad...I intended to do the zip file, then came across the possibility of a gallery and got so overwhelmed with the graphical possibilities that I clean forgot about the zip file.

This first post has now been changed, the zip file has been created (with the enclosed readme file), and can be found at the link below:

Download the Individual Icons here:
    Visit the Icon Gallery

Download the Zip File (Full Icon Pack) here:
    Full Icon Pack (with added Readme)

I genuinely hope that these icons find you well, and that you get a lot of use out of them. Please take a look at the readme file. It cant possibly explain everything, but I hope it gives you a start.

Regards

Mike
    server down?
    please put icons to dropbox or rapidshare

Yes, server is down, so I've downloaded them all and packed them into a RAR file which is attached to this post :)
    it seems the link is broken in the 1st post... cant download at current time :/

got pack2 though from other thread
    was able to get it from
    http://www.mobilegeek.it/download/324/

main page
    http://geekfiles.altervista.org/en/guida-per-cambiare-icone-sul-vostro-cellulare-android/
    Working on pack number 2 as we speak. Thanks for the requests...I have enough to be getting on with for now :)
    Download the zip, extract. Get a launcher which supports editing icons (apex etc), long press stock icon, choose edit, press icon, navigate gallery to choose desired icon. Profit.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium