Possessed Lg G2 and touchscreen issues

Search This thread

brswattt

Nov 3, 2010
Spring, TX
So, I have the AT&T Lg G2 D800 running custom recovery and stock rooted KitKat.

Today, I woke up used my phone for a bit, then laid it on my bed.
Came back, and the phone was doing crazy stuff. Was moving on it's own, pushing random buttons and going crazy

Thought it was the software, booted into recovery and it was pressing buttons on that as well.

It stopped maybe 20 minutes later, but now I have dead spots on my touchscreen.
I used quick memo and can't draw a straight line across certain points, nor does my knock on feature work correct anymore. (but knock off does).

I can't click certain buttons on webpage, and even in the playstore I can't click install.

Any suggestions?
Tried recalibrating the motion sensor, and even went into the hidden settings menu and tried fixing the screen that way too.

Suggestions?
Thanks.

XxZombiePikachu

Jul 25, 2013
Florida
So, I have the AT&T Lg G2 D800 running custom recovery and stock rooted KitKat.

Today, I woke up used my phone for a bit, then laid it on my bed.
Came back, and the phone was doing crazy stuff. Was moving on it's own, pushing random buttons and going crazy

Thought it was the software, booted into recovery and it was pressing buttons on that as well.

It stopped maybe 20 minutes later, but now I have dead spots on my touchscreen.
I used quick memo and can't draw a straight line across certain points, nor does my knock on feature work correct anymore. (but knock off does).

I can't click certain buttons on webpage, and even in the playstore I can't click install.

Any suggestions?
Tried recalibrating the motion sensor, and even went into the hidden settings menu and tried fixing the screen that way too.

Suggestions?
Thanks.

from the hidden menu have you tried the settings>upgrade touch firmware option