[THEME][APP][Boot Menu Manager]

Search This thread

1BadWolf

Aug 12, 2012
Nowhere, Louisiana
Yellow Green : Hex = #9acd32

I'll get it done tonight after work. :thumbup:

Holy moly Wolf, I just found this thread a while ago and almost can't believe it's true.:eek::D I thought you couldn't theme BMM like TWRP, but you've delightfully proven me wrong!

Awesome job with what you've created so far, and I too would like a yellow-green flavour as well.:p:cool:

Sent from the Ace's MB865 using Tapatalk

Ah well, this is nothing compared to what you guys are doing in the development threads, but thanks for the kind words. To be honest I stumbled upon this by accident and just started playing around to see what I cold do with it, hahaha! The yellow-green theme should be done tonight. (I downloaded the material design color swatches provided by Google to play around with as well. :D )

Reactions: Aceofzeroz

Mindvisi0n

Jul 6, 2014
I'll get it done tonight after work. :thumbup:

Ah well, this is nothing compared to what you guys are doing in the development threads, but thanks for the kind words. To be honest I stumbled upon this by accident and just started playing around to see what I cold do with it, hahaha! The yellow-green theme should be done tonight. (I downloaded the material design color swatches provided by Google to play around with as well. :D )

Everyone's work is good in its own context.

Reactions: 1BadWolf

Aceofzeroz

Everyone's work is good in its own context.

Mindvision is right, any amount of work done for others goes a long way.:D What the A2EPT and I have done are the result of that being true.;)

Sent from the Ace's MB865 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1BadWolf

1BadWolf

Aug 12, 2012
Nowhere, Louisiana

1BadWolf

Aug 12, 2012
Nowhere, Louisiana
You do not have to install bmm on any system other than system 1. You can set default boot to any system.

Sent from my MB865 using XDA Free mobile app

You can actually install the apk on any system. When you install it on any of the secondary systems, open it and when you get the prompt to install the other files just back out of it and the app will function like normal after that. I use it on all of my installed systems.

Top Liked Posts