Just read this before you ask questions..

Search This thread

methuselah

Aug 25, 2011
Hi,
My Name is Rohan Singh, I am using Mobile Micromax unite 2 A 106,
Yesterday I have root my phone & install DARK L ROM in my Mobile.

its Smoothly work, but there are one problem is that my Mobile Speaker Sound getting Low After install DARK L in Micromax unite 2 A 106...

SO kindly tell me any software

Search your phone On google after adding your model number after XDA. Well this is wildfire thread.

Sent from my XT1033 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: umesh.uu123

umesh.uu123

Nov 13, 2014
Go to engineering mode and go to audio and increase everything

Sent from my Micromax A106 using XDA Free mobile app

chandrakant2001

Oct 24, 2015
im in trouble

I am having the problem with my android 4.2.2.What ever setting I opt for - eg WCDMA is preferred - it is immediately defaulted back to GSM only.Any ideas would be gratefully appreciated.
please help me..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all xda members, i just like to help you to solve your problems as fast as possible. Being answered correctly and being solved fastly and accurately.

I am putting this because i had found large number of posts in which people got in trouble, just because they havent asked their doubts correctly. Also not all phones have same specifications so that a common answer may not be applicable for every one to solve problems.

So its all about the way of asking a question in the forum. Please read and follow these whether you are posting a new thread or just in middle of a discussion.

Always read stickies before you post. They are put on top because they can solve most of your doubts, and they can help you to understand what you should/ shouldn't do.

Before asking a question please mention your wildfire specifications including.
    Rom
    Kernal
    Radio
    Hboot
    S-on / s- off
    Tweaks / coustomizations you installed.
    Memory card partitions info.

Then you must explain what happened,when you try what.
    Eg. My phone got boot loop error when i installed "xxxx script"

If you are trying to learn some thing never ask in parts, ask fully.
    Eg. I want to flash a new custom rom, so from where i should start. And never ask like this ; "i cant instal xxxx rom in my phone. Pls help".
    Just make intentions clearely.

Dont blame those who helped you for the reason that they asked you to do a thing and you have done some thing else, which may caused you some problems.

Always remember that a straight and clear question will always give you a staight and clear answer.

If you follow these ways of asking questions , i assure that you may not get into trouble.so folow these simple rules. Be happy.

Regards
    Shah.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using XDA App
    i would like to improve this thread as the Forum Moderator asked me to invite more suggestions from all of you xda members, making it a general rule, the Q and A thread will be more straight forward. so i request all seniour members( and ofcourse juniour members too) to come forward and put your suggestions( strictly based on this topic only) here in this thread.

kindly inviting your valuable suggetions...

regards
    shah
    Roms With sense 3.0

Aint there a prefectly stable rom with sense 3.0 for wildfire..??
    All I could find was the Jikantaru(sorry if i spelled wrong) rom.. but it gets stuck up on the white screen saying HTC..:confused:
    Is there any other rom..?? Also i could use some help on how to get the Jikantaru rom working.. thnxx..:)
    I don't understand why people come and post in wrong sections. While heavymetalman above told this is wildfire threat still people come and post here

Hi,
    My Name is Rohan Singh, I am using Mobile Micromax unite 2 A 106,
    Yesterday I have root my phone & install DARK L ROM in my Mobile.

its Smoothly work, but there are one problem is that my Mobile Speaker Sound getting Low After install DARK L in Micromax unite 2 A 106...

SO kindly tell me any software

Search your phone On google after adding your model number after XDA. Well this is wildfire thread.