[App]Google+ New Social networking app from google

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

SkitchBeatz

Nov 26, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
I'm hoping they'll come out with apps for the big 3 major platforms quickly. I know too many people stubbornly stuck on BlackBerry and it would be a shame if they weren't included in native app development.

MMauro

Feb 12, 2010
Mestre
Very interesting. If anyone have inviatation please can send one at molin.mauro @ gmail.com

Thanks in advance and sorry for bad English. ;)

ssjgoku24

Aug 26, 2007
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Google+ looks insanely awesome. If some has an invite it would be much appreciated if you could pm me and I could give you my email address to invite me.

Thanks.

And thank you Google for being the best!

Elementix

Mar 27, 2010
like most people, I'm also looking for an invite. If anyone has one that they're willing to part with, please PM me. Thanks a ton!

jjsoviet

Aug 29, 2010
Guys, don't request for an invite and leave your GMail accounts here. You have to request them on Google's signup website for it.

Reactions: hewlett777

Elementix

Mar 27, 2010
Guys, don't request for an invite and leave your GMail accounts here. You have to request them on Google's signup website for it.

Yea, I know. Already did that. Doesn't hurt to throw a small request out there. I'll get invited eventually by google, but sometimes other people just give them out faster. :)

B Dizzle

Jun 29, 2009
Ft. Worth, TX
For those interested in where Google+ came from and how serious this initiative is, check out the link below from Wired.com.

http://www.wired.com/epicenter/2011/06/inside-google-plus-social/

Sent from my Xoom using XDA Premium App

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts