[leak] [rom] ics 4.0 i9220zclp1

Search This thread

lqrt

Jun 11, 2011
I meant scrolling thru menu! Haha
There was even tearing a few times while i was reading this thread. Howevrr this only happend in tapatalk. Slow scrolling are in the settings menu and browser.

Seems like the coding is such that it follows the touch more aggressively. Could take some time to get use to. Nothing big.

Also the slow/tearing scrolling in tapatalk stopped after i flash the deodexed one

Sent from my GT-I9220 using Tapatalk

KaranKapoor

Nov 4, 2011
Delhi
Back to GB LA6..

List of problems that I had with this leak:
1) SOD problem after prolonged usage
2) Unable to turn on wifi after prolonged usage. Phone will hang and only resolvable by pulling the battery

I'm facing the exact same issues. Weird part is that it never used to happen in the beginning and has only started since yesterday -- and it's pretty much routine now.

dzontra11

Apr 19, 2010
I cant flash this Chinese leak at all..
I try via mobile Odin but nothing..stack on first screen with Samsung logo.somebody know what the hell is going on.
In Odin i tick open file.. then select rom and go back and flash firmware.is this corect?
Tnx

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

robertberma

Nov 9, 2010
BLEISWIJK
I'm facing the exact same issues. Weird part is that it never used to happen in the beginning and has only started since yesterday -- and it's pretty much routine now.

Not for me, using this now odexed chinese leak from day one with no problems. Not a single sod. Wifi perfect, gps fast fix location. Fastest rom i had, faster than rocket and only using 1200 cpu.

dzontra11

Apr 19, 2010
When..before flash?I ask because after flashing i cant go in recovery. .only download mode.

apd

Dec 8, 2006
London
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
RDS radio

The only issue I have with this ROM is that the radio doesn't support RDS. Everything else seems to be working well.

Has anyone found a way to get RDS working on this ROM? There doesn't seem to be a market app. Would the radio apk from the other leaked ROM work?

Sent using Tapatalk

abhi98228

Aug 2, 2010
Pune
Sometimes my market download gets stuck in between for sometime and i have to restart my cell to continue it

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

dzontra11

Apr 19, 2010
I cant flash this Chinese leak at all..
I try via mobile Odin but nothing..stack on first screen with Samsung logo.somebody know what the hell is going on.
In Odin i tick open file.. then select rom and go back and flash firmware.is this corect?
Tnx

Somebody?

chasmodo

Dec 28, 2011
Novi Sad
Somebody?

Can you get to CWM Recovery at all? Or did you manage to soft-brick your Note?

If it's bricked, you need to flash older Gingerbread Rom and root it using PC Odin.
Go to this thread for instructions. Then you can flash whatever custom Rom you prefer.

If you can get to CWMR, then download this. It's my CWM Backup of the Chinese ICS Leak, with Chinese and some other bloatware removed.

Unzip the file on your PC, connect your Note, and copy the folder you've got after unzipping the file to INTERNAL SD Card in /clockworkmod/backup/ folder (create those folders if you don't already have them).

Reboot to recovery, wipe cache/dalvik, do a factory reset. Then go to Backup and restore/restore and choose the folder from your download. Do the restore, and you should have Chinese ICS.

dzontra11

Apr 19, 2010
Tnx man..i know that..i mean i can go only to download mod and only on that way i can flash Gb rom..but if i try again to flash Chines rom. .the same..damn Samsung logo and nothing else.

Top Liked Posts