[21.04.2012]Sense 4 clock style fo sense 3.5

Search This thread

petar17

Sep 5, 2011
This works on HTC Desire with 3.5 sense ROM... Cool...

Thanks...

Last edited:

ricc@rd

Dec 6, 2010
:confused: :(
I would be happy to help, but I do not understand what is connected to your bug!
I have to sensation xl no such bug! besides, I have long been using ICS Sense 3.6.

Great news gabbana: I have found the cause of the bug!!!
I decompressed and compared the new and the old apk and I discovered that the it is an image file in the folder \res\drawable-hdpi\ called status_bar_close_on.9.png that is causing the visual bug in v3!!!
Try your self and see the image!! Now I'm going to sobstitute it and put the status_bar_close_on.9.png from the old version in v3 apk to see if it works!!

edit: the apk modified by me doesn't work, but at leaat I've found the file causing the bug..!
now could you correct it and update the skin please? thank you :)

Last edited:
Reactions: AndroHero

AndroHero

May 28, 2010
Manchester
Great news gabbana: I have found the cause of the bug!!!
I decompressed and compared the new and the old apk and I discovered that the it is an image file in the folder \res\drawable-hdpi\ called status_bar_close_on.9.png that is causing the visual bug in v3!!!
Try your self and see the image!! Now I'm going to sobstitute it and put the status_bar_close_on.9.png from the old version in v3 apk to see if it works!!

edit: the apk modified by me doesn't work, but at leaat I've found the file causing the bug..!
now could you correct it and update the skin please? thank you :)

New .apk wont work unless you decpmpile and then resign and recompile using apk tool.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

benjamin.j.goodwin

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 28, 2011
Northampton
Google Pixel 4 XL
And could you do this for me?

You may already know but any image with 9 in the title means it is a 9patch image. If these are being edited they have to be done a specific way.

You don't need to decompile and recompile and sign the apk to do that but you need to ensure the 9patch image is modified correctly.

If you are swapping images ensure that the sizes are exactly the same. If they are not then generally it won't work.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium HD app

Reactions: ricc@rd

qaliza

Dec 2, 2006
Alexandria
Sense 4 dialer theme

Sense 4 dialer theme for runnymede

20120429085904copy.jpg

ricc@rd

Dec 6, 2010
You may already know but any image with 9 in the title means it is a 9patch image. If these are being edited they have to be done a specific way.

You don't need to decompile and recompile and sign the apk to do that but you need to ensure the 9patch image is modified correctly.

If you are swapping images ensure that the sizes are exactly the same. If they are not then generally it won't work.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium HD app

It tried to edit the image using the same size of the original but it doesn't work yet... Someone who is more expert then me should do it...

ricc@rd

Dec 6, 2010
Did you use 7zip to just open the archive and swap the images. I dont think you can extract and then repack.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

Yes I used 7zip! I removed the old image from the archive and then I put the new one inside it always using 7zip... But it doesn't work...
I tried many ways to edit the png image but nothing :(

qaliza

Dec 2, 2006
Alexandria
Yes I used 7zip! I removed the old image from the archive and then I put the new one inside it always using 7zip... But it doesn't work...

ok i will upload it now

Edit
modified gabbana sense 4 v3 with status_bar_close_on.9.png from previous version

download

Last edited:

ahac85

Aug 7, 2010
Any chance for a green edition

Edit: just tried v3, and that's the green edition thank you

Edit2: any chance for the green to br stock green, it has a slightly differrnt shade

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ricc@rd

Dec 6, 2010
No more updates gabbana? The skin works perfectly, but why don't you update it to make it even better?? ;-)

Last edited:

obivader666

May 2, 2009
Wow Great skin!! Thanks for you hard work!!

Just one question, is anybody else getting the wrong images for the camera tumblers??

when you use the camera in manual mode and open up the options, then try to adjust the sharpness, contrast or saturation the scroll bars are using the wrong .png images??

just wanted to know if this is just me or if its the same for everyone.

cheers

AndroHero

May 28, 2010
Manchester
Any chance for a green edition

Edit: just tried v3, and that's the green edition thank you

Edit2: any chance for the green to br stock green, it has a slightly differrnt shade

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

It's the same shade as the green on sence 4 ;)

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Wow Great skin!! Thanks for you hard work!!

Just one question, is anybody else getting the wrong images for the camera tumblers??

when you use the camera in manual mode and open up the options, then try to adjust the sharpness, contrast or saturation the scroll bars are using the wrong .png images??

just wanted to know if this is just me or if its the same for everyone.

cheers

the images in the camera all seem to be fine for me :confused:

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

No more updates gabbana? The skin works perfectly, but why don't you update it to make it even better?? ;-)

Have you ever heard the saying "Quit while your ahead"? You have already admitted that the skin works perfectly. How would you feel if gabbana edit the skin and you liked the new skin less than the old one? :rolleyes:

Herunim

Nov 28, 2005
How can I uninstall it ?
My device is not rooted so I cannot use Titanium Backup.
The skin does not appear in the list, so I cannot delete it.
Please help.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sense 4 clock style fo sense 3.5​

Good day friends!

made sense in the style of clock 4
    replaced the lock ring
    minor cosmetic changes

install and choose "Cover"

only for sense 3.5

28ace7980c7b.png
    6c6b636ddd6a.png

So is, by popular demand,
    the version with the original ring lock

b29923ece4a5.png

added new version

Fixed some problems
    lots of graphic changes
    now even more like a sense style 4 :D

ef30777644e7.png
    Sense 4 dialer theme

Sense 4 dialer theme for runnymede

20120429085904copy.jpg

ok i will upload it now

Edit
    modified gabbana sense 4 v3 with status_bar_close_on.9.png from previous version

download
    Thank you

These are 2 screenshots for the new version

an3m1.com_128091eab61.png

an3m1.com_c98eb1ffc12.png
    added new version
    since I've been using sense 3.6, respectively, and did everything in blindly, please try and write this down or not!